Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me where LE said this is a homicide case or a missing child case. Did the media say homicide or did the police? Show me the link that this is a murder case.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought I hear the police say yesterday that we are still looking for a missing child?

They did say that they are still looking for a missing child however that actually is very vague and normal usage by LE. Yes, Caylee is still missing so of course they are continuing to look for her dead or alive. That is the part they do not expound on in further detail and usually don't unless they are close to an arrest.

It is also typical that they have no comment on evidence that has been leaked to the media, such as, the decomposing body in Casey's vehicle yet if you will notice in their speak-isms they do not refute it or deny that it exists.

So saying they are still looking for a missing child is simply a generic way where they do not have to divulge their case and exactly what they are looking for whether it be a living or dead child.

I believe they fully know they are looking for a deceased child.

JMO though.

Ocean

Someone seems to have brought a baby in a pushcart. Holy cats!

I have not seen or heard of her having ever come back to that house today?!

Maybe she is staying with JB and his "lovely wife"!

yey thats it, she is helping them set up their My Space Pages!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

If you told me I'd at home on a Friday watching a webcast of someone's house - I would have never believed you.

Well I guess some people got off their A#s#es, Cindy.

Someone seems to have brought a baby in a pushcart. Holy cats!

Hey, I thought I was the only one that ever said "Holy Cats" :)

This is turned into a bigger and bigger circus everyday...just unbelievable

I gotta tell you, it makes me really uncomfortable that there are protesters outside of the house...just doesn't seem right or productive...

A-freakin-men.
More people non-constructively venting their anger.

the bh said they knew two days ago abot this protest tonight, and the one on monday is suppose to be bigger

I HATE THE SERVER

I HATE THE WEBCAM

Phew. I feel better.

It's not bad form to hate inanimate objects, right?

Any security consultants on board, dang were too darn far away. Why don't they listen? Ooops must be the wrong magic spell lets see pocus hocus...........
Nope its.............. from the sound of it my comp goes down as much as the cam

A-freakin-men.
More people non-constructively venting their anger.

What's wrong with it? It's a free county - they're speaking their minds...although without a permit this will soon be shut down.

Let me end this Dakota situation by saying this.

We sit here and pick apart EVERY SINGLE THING THE NEWS FEEDS US. (I included). This is a public forum, this is a public case. This is a missing little girl that we all care about. I just feel that we need to think as responsible adults, WHICH I FEEL WE ALL ARE, before we post things.

If LE had any god damn evidence that Caylee is passed, Casey wouldn't be home, Sorry, JMO.

Channel 9 has been wrong many times.... fact.

We all believed it and ran with it. We shouldn't so much, myself included.

I'm sorry, but I feel that this 12 year old should be left out of this. She is an innocent child that wishes to believe. Let her deal at her level please. I have a 12 year old niece and let me tell you, she could not comprehend the news!!!! I'm just trying to say, let's not bring another child into this. Please

That is the end of this conversation. As many of you know I am on here every day. I rarely express my opinion, but when I see something inappropriate and dangerous, I will voice my opinion regardless of what anyone thinks. I am a mother and I can understand what this little girl is doing.

Casey is with a guard at all times, doubt anything would happen to and please give the benefit of the doubt that this little girl may need to see Casey and ask her questions. I am 100% she is in no harms way by doing so.

Not attacking you, but do wish to address the post.

The Child has been hospitalized.

She may not have been in mortal danger, but this unsanctioned exposure to the Casey/Anthony madness has has an impact.

Non-negotiable. None refutable.

She IS in harm's way. She is in the throes of the beginning of puberty and teenage angst - just when you really begin to question life and experiences and form your own independent beliefs. She's susceptible.

And my kudos go out to any individual who will do their utmost best to put an end to any further communication with Casey Anthony, in any manner.

You are right - this conversation should be over. There is a time to decry personal liberties and a time to step up for victims.

This is one of those times when the victim should be of paramount importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member