Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose is using his five minutes to dispute the validity of DNA evidence?

Man, who refilled his glass with Goofy Grape?

NO IDEA.

But that was rhetorical, right?

*PH extends glass for refill*

I have some vino here, but it just DOESN'T seem to have the same effect.

I totally agree. As a slightly stubborn person it would make me determined not to talk, not one word.
Yuh. That was sooooooooo Frankenstein village tonight. Glad the cops came - in that respect as well.

I think LE should arrest Casey every night, one charge at a time.

Jose is using his five minutes to dispute the validity of DNA evidence?

Man, who refilled his glass with Goofy Grape?

Does he think we are stupid! How many people go to prison then later DNA sets them free!! I swear u don't believe in DNA. This lawyer I would never hire he seams to be a *diot!:woohoo::behindbar

Well it's good LE finally aknowleged that tests do show decomp.

I don't think the protesters believed that their actions would lead Casey to talk - she's not talking because she doesn't want to reveal what she did with Caylee. That ain't going to change.

I think the protesters wanted her to know in no uncertain terms that no one is buying her act.

Mobbing a small suburban street on a Friday night is not that big a deal as a one-time thing, but it couldn't have continued indefinitely.

Where was Leonard when all this was occurring? Peering out through the windshield, or was he out in the scrum?

I think he was probably still at the local CNN affiliate's studio from doing the NG piece tonight.

Look, Jose! We all weren't born yesterday. If your client was innocent and you had the evidence to prove it, show it. Saying you are going to wait for your opening statement is BULL POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So either poop or get off the pot. The same mindless, baseless rhetoric you keep spewing has gotten you no where. You are spinning no one. You are fooling no one except your client who still thinks, somehow, she has a chance to get off of these charges. So please, do the public a little something and shut the heck up with the lies and bull crap. If you and your client really wanted to go look for Caylee, you would have already done so. You would have openly talked with police. The only one you are snowing is you and your client.
YEAH!!!!

Baez, if you have evidence that could lead to an alive Caylee, and you haven't shared it so you can save it for the opening argument, you are worse scum than Casey IMO.

Jose came over to the house to explain to Cindy why the police did what they did, and why the police are not looking for Caylee.

"We are all disgusted by this display."

"We all deserve at our darkest moment to have our attorney stand by you. And if the evidence shows you're guilty, then you're guilty."

And now Cindy is talking right over Baez. Baez just shut her up. Apparently she was kissing her cross and looking to the heavens (per announcer) and hugging Jose.

Baez has facts he's not disclosing - there is a very compelling reason for Casey's actions.

OMG....kissing her cross and hugging JosE.....:crazy:

Again Baez with the "compelling arguements for most of KC's actions that he can not comment on right now"... he says that he will NOT be bullyed (sp?) into explaining the actions of his client by petty charges... he says that when it all comes out we will all understand why KC has done what she has...
THEN he has the nerve to say that it is still all about FINDING CAYLEE!
THEN LET KC TELL LE WHAT SHE KNOWS!
I don't think that I can take it anymore...
RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!! Very well put! :clap:

Ahhh...take an aspirin or a shot of scotch and get some sleep, pal.

This case really makes us crazy..and sitting on the computer CAN hurt your eyes and head...

Have a good night and will see you this weekend!:blowkiss:

Gnight Tracy! :)

It's obvious by now that Padilla didn't do anybody any favors by bonding CAsey out. She belongs in jail, at home she definitely is not going to talk, and it puts a tremendous strain on the family.

There were three protesters yelling at Cindy.

1- Middle aged woman, told Cindy she was offended at the media maggots comment, Cindy should be thankful for all the media coverage, that's how she learned about Princess Caylee, said she could relate to Cindy's plight, she's a grandma(?) too, asked her some questions, tried to get Cindy to stop protecting Casey, Cindy kept on talking over her.

2- Elderly woman, yelled at Cindy for taking back her comment about dead body smell in car, her husband used to be LE, dead bodies smell unique, Cindy said she said the trunk smelled like a dead body because that's just "something you say when you smell something really bad" or something to that effect, elderly woman wasn't buying it.

3- Young man, yelled at Cindy, accused Casey of being under the influence of drugs, Cindy denied, young man said he had a dog and if he lost it, he would know where he lost it. It "had" to be drugs, and even that wasn't a good excuse for losing Caylee. Cindy just stared and then told everyone to get off her property, shoo.

without disagreeing with you, I do have to admit to using the line "smells like a dead body is in there" myself. Potatoes or other things have rotted in the garage... our trash bins are also kept in there. It has seriously smelled so horrible -and like human decomposition. Of course my vietnam vet uncle has only been in his car, in the hot garage of Summer in California, for three days -of suicide.

I can understand Cindy and George lashing out at media and any of us making accusations or pestering them. BUT, I AGREE THAT IT ISN'T RIGHT TO CALL OTHERS MAGGOTS AND SO ON. It's stooping to the same level.

LE did what they did tonight because they could. From what has been stated, it appears a lot of folks on this board don't believe in the constitution or even the concept of innocent until proven guilty, etc. We've been having these disucssions. I read and gasp at those who would throw every thing this country stands for, the freedoms it was founded on away because they believe (supsect don't know for a fact) someone did something they disapprove of....a horrible something. Please, I beg some of you, stop and think.

My heart is sad for the Anthonys. Whatever their daughter did or didn't do, they just don't have the money to stop it....to hire an attorney with clout in the system, to get out of the public eye, to post the bond themselves.

Tonight was a major display of the criminal system as it operates for the poor and middle class as opposed to the rich. You would never see a Kennedy or a Trump in trouble for those same offenses being hauled away like that. Folks, it just doesn't happen for those charges. A Kennedy wouldn't have to be beholden to the likes of the Padillas ...oh, I'm gonna bail you out...oops changed my mind....oops changed my mind again. It's pathetic. And rich folks would be behind their gated community gate or in their private compound, so their meltdowns would be more private.

Sorry to be so wound up, but abuse of police power is an abuse to be very, very wary of......

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member