Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladonna, that's a great link you provided. Thanks!

Many people on scared monkeys (another forum) believe that George is involved. Not that he killed the kid but he found her on June 16 when he claims casey came over and did away with the body etc. thats why casey can say she doesn't know what caylee is because george got rid of the evidence. who knows????

I see what you are saying, but I am not so confident about that. I think the police may have evidence making them suspect at least one other person is involved. I think they may have a lot more than what we know related to at least one other person in this case. If she's talked to anyone about it, we could still find out more. Remember, they don't have to disclose information to us that forms part of their ongoing investigations...they may be interviewing and re-interviewing people and we don't even know about it. IMOO.

I've got the WFTV link open as well as the court link open and nothing is happening. WFTV is showing random shots of some place called Club Harem???

Captain Mark Bong talking? it's about Narcotics transactions

I sure hope we get some new interesting information from this bond hearing, the DNA results would be mighty fine.

There is a cop being interviewed in front of Club Harem right now. LMAO! This is too nuts.......... Apparently a bust that was months in the making. Drugs being sold. Guess I'll switch to Fox now.........

DANG!! I get up for 30 minutes to help my customers and you guys are 7 pages up from where I left off, BUSY BUSY

It's gonna be a BIG WEEKEND in this case it appears!!!

I sure hope we get some new interesting information from this bond hearing, the DNA results would be mighty fine.

A: This is not a bond hearing. It is a "first appearance" aka "arraignment" on new charges.

B: Don't hold your breath on DNA results -- this will focus on the stole from Amy charges.

Ah!...Ok, I see what you are saying too.
IF there is involvement of other party/parties, we wouldn't necessarily be privy to that info.

But in NG's words, that would really be a Bombshell moment if LE was able to keep that info secret until trial. Wowza!
But with all the leaks, I would think something that huge would have been leaked by now, no?

So I'll rephrase...
Unless there is specific evidence on the body ie skull fracture, stragulation, etc, OR if there is a witness to what happened, then we/LE/anyone involved won't ever know what really happened to Caylee other than Casey's 'accident' version.

I don't think they will try to keep much quiet until trial, but I do think they are still very much investigating the case and all the odd things about it, and think the only leaks so far are leaks they deliberately put out there. IMOO

I wonder how long the bond hearing will last? (and when it will start?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves