Casey Anthony has been dating married father of 2 since January 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I realize the pictures of Casey & her married man are very dark but they both look absolutely miserable in the moving in pictures - this is supposed to be a happy time for the new couple, right? I made that comment and a friend of mine said she thinks Casey is pregnant - sorry I had to whisper, couldn’t even say it out loud.

I hope not, she’s older but she’s still the awful person who murdered her beautiful little girl so she could get as much sexy time as she wanted. Her boy at that time didn’t want to raise girls so Caylee had to go. I have refused to follow Casey since the trial. I’ll get a quick read here but none of the after school specials or the George & Cindy cash grabs.

So what do you all think? This guy didn’t even let the sheets get cold! His wife of 20 years moved out and Casey moved in the same day!

I definitely don't feel sorry for him - he's a grown adult making his own choices and based on that vomit-worthy story about what he said in that restaurant to onlookers, he's relishing his choices. Water seeks its level, birds of a feather etc.

I also don't think she's a homewrecker, its on him as the married one to keep it in his pants and keep his home intact and it sounds like he finds that challenging. If he cheats on his wife he'll cheat on you too; willing 'mistresses' tend to get their just desserts. As for his wife, she'll be okay, after all the garbage just took itself out by the sounds of things. Who would even want to be married to someone who wanted to be with CA? If I were the wife I'd be like thanks for taking this dingus off my hands, he's all yours

All jmo moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back