Casey Anthony has been dating married father of 2 since January 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score
I not surprised in the least she would date a married man. But I am very surprised she found a guy who would date her, her being such an infamous person and all.

I'm not surprised at all. Dating a recognizable partner is a thrill for some people. For others, it's about showing the world, "Look at me! I'll do what I want! I don't care what anyone thinks!". Same reasons someone housed her after her trial, gave her a job, why she may have "friends," etc.

I'm not surprised at all. Dating a recognizable partner is a thrill for some people. For others, it's about showing the world, "Look at me! I'll do what I want! I don't care what anyone thinks!". Same reasons someone housed her after her trial, gave her a job, why she may have "friends," etc.
I was just going to post this article!!! they still call her "tot mom' (thank you Nancy Grace LOL)

Hybristophilia

I not surprised in the least she would date a married man. But I am very surprised she found a guy who would date her, her being such an infamous person and all.
IMO, he’s either very brave or very stupid.

meh, Casey who? I won't spare her a single thought. She was dead to me the minute she was freed. Earthly justice may have failed but I am counting on a higher court dealing with her one day.

Anthony, 38, has been dating 48-year-old Tyson Ray Rhodes since January.

View attachment 529387
I'll be judgmental and call her a homewrecker. Not cool. She followed him to another state. Gross.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978
Back