Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A piece of advice for Jose and FCA. Never get on a person's bad side when they know your secrets. Not that it makes any difference what they know about each other since they are quite good at selling a story. At least in the short term.

And the psych reports now being released..... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Im having a good time all while listening to James Bond music......

I predict before it is all over KC will claim some sort of sexual relationship with JB. Most likely that he abused her or took advantage of her.

I would love to see this house of cards crash down. All the felon is known for is collecting her victims young and old and contaminating every single last one of them. Caylee will not be the last tragic victim in this ongoing tragedy.

MOO

Mel

I predict before it is all over KC will claim some sort of sexual relationship with JB. Most likely that he abused her or took advantage of her.

OCA has the ammunition to make a claim
Corrections reprimanded Baez once, maybe 2 times, about inappropriate contact with his client

OCA has the ammunition to make a claim
Corrections reprimanded Baez once, maybe 2 times, about inappropriate contact with his client

I expect there WAS inappropriate...uh, activity between them. everyone knows they're both liars so...would be interesting if she tried to bring up some kind of suit against him for it, she theoretically has a leg to stand on as far as being taken advantage of....not that I think she in fact WAS taken advantage of...course she's world renowned for accusing people of sex they didnt have with her, so...

I am wondering -if people think there is a riff between JB & FC and JB writes a tell all book-maybe they think more people will buy it,but FC will sue JB for whatever just to get some of that money he made from the book..
I can see her fisties flying right now-I am going to get some money one way or other-This is all about me,me,me,not Jose!!!

As much as I dislike and am repulsed by the tactics of Jose Baez, Casey Anthony sould kiss the ground he walks on every day that she's alive.

As much as I dislike and am repulsed by the tactics of Jose Baez, Casey Anthony sould kiss the ground he walks on every day that she's alive.

Yes, that would be logical. But in the felons world, if you're not of any use to her you can kiss her back-end.

Jose became of little use when he didn't score the big bucks deal she counted on (so she wouldn't have to work again until she found a sugar daddy). I'm sure the princess really feels she was the one that caused her not-guilty verdict (in the twisted world she lives in). There's no doubt in my mind that she's taking ALL the credit for that.

She may move onto Mason, but I think he's gonna have worse luck. He's not well liked in the media or legal community (especially after flipping the bird). Who's gonna come calling when he starts raising heck? Not many I predict.

As hard as it is to say, I believe Jose was the last sort of normalcy that the felon had. Everyone else is in it for a buck (not that Jose wasn't, but a part of me could see the he might have actually cared for her at one point).

But of course, she's showing her true colors (IMHO), and she'll kick him to the curb. Gosh, look was she did to her good friend Amy, and her mom, and her poor ailing grandfather, grandmother, and Caylee!

She's like a tornado. Everyone round her better hold on tight or get outta town as soon as possible!

MOO

Mel

:great: Just saw this thread that CA is going to "dump" JB ...

:floorlaugh: No "Surprise Surprise" to me at all ... I knew it was eventually going to happen ...

:floorlaugh: Remember the : "You're acting like a 2 year old" ...

:skip::skip::skip:

. . . :skip::skip::skip:

. . . . . . :skip::skip::skip::skip:

Do we have a popcorn smiley? LOL. HERE WE GO!!!! I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show!

ETA: Found it!!!! :popcorn:

You know, I think we ought to send poor Jose a nice case of Twizzlers, the red kind, to help him through this difficult separation. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BBM: :great: YES ! ... and don't ya just love it ! :great:

:great: I have been waiting for THIS SHOW since that :furious: NG Verdict :furious: !

:seeya: CA ...
:seeya: JB ...

Oh ... and :seeya::seeya: 12 from Pinellas ...

Come on, people. The article originally came from The New York Post, a sleazy tabloid known for their less than truthful articles. Honestly, if Casey were thinking of firing Baez, how would the New York Post, of all media outlets, know about it? Casey isn't talking. The publisher at the NYP is laughing in his coffee this morning, thinking how he used the Casey and Baez hatred as bait to draw in eager readers and increase his profits.

Hoping this is true, so <modsnip> can see how she played him as well. She's all that matters...in her mind...:floorlaugh:

Come on, people. The article originally came from The New York Post, a sleazy tabloid known for their less than truthful articles. Honestly, if Casey were thinking of firing Baez, how would the New York Post, of all media outlets, know about it? Casey isn't talking. The publisher at the NYP is laughing in his coffee this morning, thinking how he used the Casey and Baez hatred as bait to draw in eager readers and increase his profits.
For the sake of fairness to New York Post- information about a rift between Casey and Baez came out on the Jan 9, 2012 6:05 PM EST - by Diane Dimond - my post daily news thread #175 page 7.

Awww poor miss Casey is upset that Jose is being "SHMOOZED" by the networks and getting the air time and perks that she thinks she deserves. All the while she's stuck somewhere with nothing to do and no one to pay attention to her.

I can just picture <modsnip> jaw and fists clenching at her frushtrasion towards him. How dare he!

I think this is more CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE that she is in fact the one who released those videos. She has been fuming over his Baba Wawa dinners and Geraldo interviews and the View. LOLOLOL

I'll reserve my excitement for now. This IS Fox News after all.

From the article:

"Anthony's original attorney, Cheney Mason, will take over as her representative to the media, and sources say an announcement is imminent."

Anthony's original attorney was Baez, not Mason.

I agree about Fox News but it was also in the Daily Beast the other day. Diane Diamond maybe?

For the sake of fairness to New York Post- information about a rift between Casey and Baez came out on the Jan 9, 2012 6:05 PM EST - by Diane Dimond - my post daily news thread #175 page 7.

No, there is no "information" about a rift between Casey and Baez in that article, there are only rumors. Diane clearly identifies them as such. I think people should take a minute to think about whether they're being played before jumping to believe everything they read. The media business is not that different than the entertainment business in that they give people what the people want to hear.

Chilly, Tis True what you say - never take what Diane Diamond says as gospel. At least I don't from her past history of reporting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back