Casey Anthony's Shocking Comment.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why is what Casey said a "shocking comment?" She chose to visit with her father...a visit that did not come to pass. Casey says a lot of things...99.9% of them are nothing useful.

I think she wanted to see G because she knew he would baby her and not push for info. She'd be called "sweetheart" and "beautiful" and he would feel oh-so-sorry for her. She could be Daddy's Girl and have him give her hugs and snuggles to make her feel better.

C would have talked too much and annoyed her.

Lee would have grilled her with questions (she even said as much in the videotape).

"I WANT MY DADDY!!!" Boo hoo hoo. I'm locked in this stupid jail while everyone else gets to eat chili and watch tv. Poor pitiful me.

Yep, you nailed it!

Wasn't it nice when the A's told Casey that they weren't doing very well, matter of fact Lee's been sick. Nothing from Casey, no I'm sorry, or it's all my fault, I feel terrible, absolutely nothing. I swear if CA could grab Casey around the throat again, she wouldn't let loose until she did the job right.

If I had thrown empty gas cans at my father and told him,here are you *advertiser censored**in gas cans, I wouldn't have lived to tell it. How can GA sit there and call her beautiful, princess, etc. At what age is it too late to send couples to parenting classes?

Going to see Casey in jail, a waste, a huge waste!

Wasn't it nice when the A's told Casey that they weren't doing very well, matter of fact Lee's been sick. Nothing from Casey, no I'm sorry, or it's all my fault, I feel terrible, absolutely nothing. I swear if CA could grab Casey around the throat again, she wouldn't let loose until she did the job right.

If I had thrown empty gas cans at my father and told him,here are you *advertiser censored**in gas cans, I wouldn't have lived to tell it. How can GA sit there and call her beautiful, princess, etc. At what age is it too late to send couples to parenting classes?

Going to see Casey in jail, a waste, a huge waste!

(bold mine) What *U* said! ITA w bolded!! And just how crazymaking was that when GA starts reassuring dear KC, "Remember sweetheart, you're the boss..." Yes by all means, this is the instruction I recommend givng when your child is TOTALLY DECEIVING YOU, DEFYING AND STONEWALLING LE, IS THE PRIME SUSPECT IN HER CHILD'S MURDER AND SMUGLY THUMBING THEIR NOSE AT AUTHORITY: "YOU'RE THE BOSS SWEETHEART!" (aaaaaarrgghhhh...!!) JMO
:banghead:

This is one of the most disturbing videos I have seen so far! She clearly enjoys hurting her parents. This is the most "real" I have ever seen Cindy - she is obviously distraught over Caylee and she seems to "get it" that Casey is absolutely unconcerned. Absolutely.

Exactly, I see her taking it one step farther. Two triggers lead KC ending Caylee's life - CA choking her during the argument & the unanswered phone calls around 3 pm on Monday. Mention of the swimming pool displayed a smirky smug comment "surprise surprise". More than likely, KC anger turned physical toward Caylee while in the pool. A continuity behavior of mother choking her daughter. The pool offering the quieting control.

All depends on how far KC was pushed. Rage directed at Caylee appeases the rejection felt by KC. Use one's imagination. In the pool KC had control to prolong any feelings felt toward CA in a manner of choking & repeatedly submerging caylee's head under water. More than likely behaviors or any other behaviors leading to the child’s death.

This is one of the most disturbing videos I have seen so far! She clearly enjoys hurting her parents. This is the most "real" I have ever seen Cindy - she is obviously distraught over Caylee and she seems to "get it" that Casey is absolutely unconcerned. Absolutely.
You are right. At that moment , and many others, she is enjoying it. They, mostly Cindy, have been asking some pesky questions, also Cindy is showing great emotion over Caylee's disappearance and Casey doesn't like that, it takes away from HER being the victim. So, she will make Cindy pay for it, by choosing Daddy on camera in front of the world. She is by far the best I have ever seen at manipulating family members. Me me me me me is her mantra. She sees that they are falling apart and yet she only has concern for herself. It has gone on for so many years that she isn't even trying to hide it anymore, if she ever did. Even Susan Smith cried crocodile tears for her children. Casey won't even try to fake it , she is too far gone. I don't like to say that anyone is irredeemable, that is up to GOD, but I feel in my heart that she truly is.

I think the most shocking thing about this video is when she laughs at CA for crying ALREADY and then she laughs when CA tells her that GA blew up at reporters. My heavens, both of them are in the same pain but reacting differently. She chuckles! She must really have nothing but utter contempt for both of them.
I don't blame GA or CA for her attitude and behavior one bit. Yes, they have obviously spoiled her, but, gee whizz, a lot of parents spoil their children and they don't turn out like KC. Thank goodness!

That was actually one of the least disturbing things about this video to me.

As Tim Miller said, it is not what she says. it is what she does not say.

The A's no longer need Casey; the absolute worst that could happen, has happened. Caylee has been found dead, skeletonized, duct taped, in a garbage bag in a dump site 15 houses from their home. My heart breaks for them watching Cindy's anguish-- no one should ever have to go thru this. That said, C&G need to shun her. Her behavior was/is so unacceptable that they cannot passively let it go. Or defend her. And Casey has nothing, I mean NOTHING, she can hold over their heads anymore. If GA or LA tried some funny stuff - that all pales against murdering this baby. The best defense against blackmail, emotional or otherwise, is to open your own mouth and tell the truth, let the chips fall, and defuse the blackmailer. Nothing the A's have ever said or done can be worse than what Casey has done. The truth shall set you free. And it does.

The Anthonys, like most parents, are desperate to keep the lines of communication open, she is their child and they love her. She is the only source who can tell them what happened to their little grandchild. Unfortunately, KC has completely and irrevocably dissasociated herself from this tragedy - she doesn't want to think about it, she doesn't want to discuss it, she doesn't even want to go to court where people are making life and death decisions about her life.

I think that the Anthonys believe that if they continue to openly declare their support and love for KC, there may be a chance for reconciliation in the future, no matter how remote it may be. We may despise her, but she is still their child.

The truth shall set you free.

(respectfully snipped) ITA truer words never spoken. Where there is deception, there will be continual conflict. And people will continue doing what we allow them to do. And, thus far to date KC has been given positively no reason whatsoever by her parents to change. Until arrest her conduct was consistently excused, overlooked, concealed--and utterly w/out consequence. First principle of Intervention 101: Stop the Enablement. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers
Back