Casey Anthony's Shocking Comment.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
August 14 is the day Casey sent the handwritten note to Sheriff B asking for help in arranging meeting with her Dad. Same day as this "lost" video.

Wondering if this meeting would still not have had to be cleared through Baez and that he squelched that soon as he heard about it...
Didn't Baez make a comment somewhere recently about wanting a copy of this visit and suspecting policy misconduct related to it? Maybe that is what he is referring to- the attempt to arrange a meeting with his client without his presence (George makes a point to mention Baez being in NY at the time for a few days in his visit with Casey)

Did you guys notice (and I don't remember exactly how the verbage went), but G & C were saying to KC that they were behind her 100%, and KC said no, you're behind Caylee 100% and behind me "some". I wish I could remember exactly, but I felt that KC was waiting for them to say, oh no, it's YOU we're behind first, Caylee second. Like she was testing them.

I'll have to watch again....

I can't help but think she picked who she thought she had the best chance of manipulating to her advantage. And if you stand back and look at the 3 of them (Cindy, George, Lee), George is by far the most easily manipulated of the bunch. Just look how Cindy has him like a puppet on a string. He gives in and tows the line every single time.

I could not agree more with this observation...

I totally agree ...and self-centered Casey ....is all giggly when daddy says " Hello beautiful "

She is so man hungrey...:furious: its just sicking to hear all the syrup she drips when GA talks to her....:furious:
Are we sure there is NO incest going on here....so much appears so... and to me more so with GA than with LA. JMO

Yet she talks to her mother like she hates her very being !!!!
Flys off the handle too easy with Mom.... blames Mom for everything ...

JMO

I've never experienced incest, but from what I understand it is similar to stranger rape, in that it is all about control. It's not syrupy or sweet or kind. Geo is used to playing the peace keeper in the family, an odd roll for most dads that I've known, but the dynamics in this family are very odd. The word crazy comes to mind, but doesn't begin to cover it.

KC is peeved with Cindy before she even sits down, she can't say two words without making KC go over the edge. I think this was the turning point visit. Cindy was too exhausted, too spent from Caylee's birthday weekend to have even a pretense of making the visit all about KC. Cindy wants Caylee home, she knows KC knows more than she's saying and she just can't do it.

One of the stranger things KC did this visit was bounce back and forth between JB keeps her informed and up to date on everything, to she's been locked up for four weeks, is completely out of the loop and doesn't know anything about anything. She also mentioned JB showed her some video? what was that about? It was before he got the OK to bring his laptop, or was he bringing it all along, then pitched a fit when he got caught?

Anyone know what KC was referring to when they were talking about bail and CA said they didn't have the money, then KC says something about CA messing something up or blowing something?

These visits must be exhausting for C&G, I would imagine KC is lucky to be behind glass, in another building. There were several times I really wanted to reach out and smack some humanity into her, when I was done with that I would have reached out again and smacked her again just for GP.

The craziest thing that was going on during this video, I was actually starting to believe her when she said she knew Caylee would be home, there was a different tone in her voice when she said it, compared to the last visit with Geo. In the prior visits I felt like she was trying to convince herself Caylee would be home, as much as she was convincing her parents. This time she seemed very convinced, which made her more convincing to listen to.

I wonder if C&G have watched any of these videos at home. If they have, do they see the different KC's who sit in front of them from visit to visit? Can they sit and watch them objectively, without the emotion of sitting in the visitors room and see the lies, see the manipulation and see the monster who killed their Caylee? (tears for Caylee)

It WAS painful to watch. I do believe the "I stand by my daughter" they are selling to the media is just for show. Cindy during that interview made some remarks that made me believe she had an idea KC did something with her. "Caylee should be your focus" comment for one... They were defeated with circles of lies again.

And, she would say in the interview she had no contact so she didn't have answers for them, and in the next sentence she said she had clippings and contact from JB about what's going on out there... did they pick up on that?

KC did not only have any answers for CA AND GA. KC did not have any questions. One would think if your daughter had really been kidnapped and you were put in jail and had no contact with the outside and had a visit you would bombard the visitors with questions.
Any new credible tips?
Any new credible sightings?
What has LE said?
What has the FBI said?
Where is TES looking?
Where is LE/FBI looking?
What do the PI's say?
Tell me something!!!!
Have you gone on National media and begged and pleaded for them to return Caylee?
What have you two done?
Have you knocked on every door?
KC never asked one question about the investigation on Caylee. Not one.
My opinion only.

It is such a shame Caylee was not to know her father and never was or will be able to make that statement "I WANT MY DADDY." She never had the chance to be a Daddy's little girl.

This is true, but how much better that she had Geo who loved everything about her and made her into a princess, then to have some guy who didn't care enough about her or KC, to give her his last name.

She was never Daddy's girl, but she was the air that Geo breathed and the apple of his eye.

At two years old, that seems like a fair trade off.

Did anyone catch KC or GA stating JB was in New York working for KC! Why was JB in New York? This case is in Fla. Before I make a statement about why I feel he was there can we find out what that travel epense was for?

KC did not only have any answers for CA AND GA. KC did not have any questions. One would think if your daughter had really been kidnapped and you were put in jail and had no contact with the outside and had a visit you would bombard the visitors with questions.
Any new credible tips?
Any new credible sightings?
What has LE said?
What has the FBI said?
Where is TES looking?
Where is LE/FBI looking?
What do the PI's say?
Tell me something!!!!
Have you gone on National media and begged and pleaded for them to return Caylee?
What have you two done?
Have you knocked on every door?
KC never asked one question about the investigation on Caylee. Not one.
My opinion only.

Yes, this would be the case with the loving mother who would have offered to trade her own life for that of her missing baby.

So obviously not the case here. With the selfish b-otch who wrapped her baby in plastic and duct tape, then left her in the swamp down the street.

This comment of Casey's during this Aug. 14 jail visit fits quite nicely into my theories about why she potentially drug her father into this mess, which I've been posting about here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3022353#post3022353

Post 961, SNIPPED:

Chezhire Quoting BellaPhia's Post 832: "I love how every time George makes an honest attempt to ask Casey a meaningful question, CA tries to take the phone or interupts him. Its so obvious she doesnt want him involved in anything remotely close to trying to get answers from her. I get the impression after the visit on the 25th CA must have told GA, "Let me ask the questions" you just try to keep her spirits up. George is low man on the totem pole in that family, and Lee confirms that as KC laughs when he is telling who is Priorities are...."Caylee is first .....last is Dad"....as KC chuckles. I feel they think of him as a joke or something."

Chezhire's follow-up to BellaPhia:
"Bolded is mine. This is exactly why Casey would have involved her father in trying to cover up what she did, thus potentially incriminating him, instead of her brother. I think Casey really believed her dad would, for the sake of maybe for the first time in a long time being really IMPORTANT to Casey, cover for her all the way to his grave. This is why I think he told the Grand Jury what he knows, starting at least as early as what happened on June 24 through to the present, which I believe is a lot more than we know, and which is why the state has not taken the DP off the table (nor should they.)
How many times have folks done things for those around them in order to please them and be held in their higher graces? Perhaps at the time George was happy to finally be thought of not so much as a "joke", as you put it, by his child but as someone who could actually help her, and so he did, and never told Cindy about it, but finally told the GJ..."
-----------------------------------
SO- the fact that Casey was trying to cozy up to her father George (of course, prior to his GJ testimony) is NO SHOCKER to this cat. ;)

Source: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212/detail.html

"I want to see all of you, but I wanted to see the one person that one person that I've been so far disconnected from the longest, and that's been you," Casey Anthony said.

---------------------------

I don't know if anyone saw that but I just have to say that the above comment she made says ALL about how she feels about Caylee. You would think that she would have said the one person she wanted to see b/c she's been disconnected from was Caylee but she didn't. I just can't believe it. I really do think George and Cindy believe she is guilty but just won't admit it to the public. How could Casey make that comment and her parents not think she is guilty? They just have to freaking know. :mad:

Agreed. I don't know why I was SHOCKED, but I really thought she was going to say Caylee. Stupid me.

Did you guys notice (and I don't remember exactly how the verbage went), but G & C were saying to KC that they were behind her 100%, and KC said no, you're behind Caylee 100% and behind me "some". I wish I could remember exactly, but I felt that KC was waiting for them to say, oh no, it's YOU we're behind first, Caylee second. Like she was testing them.

I'll have to watch again....

I noticed that too. This video definitely shows how extremely manipulative KC is and the sad part is her parents are buying it the whole time. I feel pretty strongly that KC's motive was taking Caylee from her mom forever. Since I remember hearing that CA had gotten some advice to kick KC out of the house, I'm wondering if the night they fought whether CA told KC she needed to move out and threatened to obtain custody of Caylee and this is what made KC snap...I think there are definitely some guilt issues going on with CA and KC is definitely using it to her advantage as shown in this video.

Did anyone catch KC or GA stating JB was in New York working for KC! Why was JB in New York? This case is in Fla. Before I make a statement about why I feel he was there can we find out what that travel epense was for?

:doh: well he was obviously checking out a possible Zanny the Nanny sighting!

Wasn't this around the time of his first appearance on GR, taking a little spin around the harbor? All for KC, you understand.

After all KC says she comes from money, so what better place to look then where the other rich people hang!!! :bang:

This might sound too harsh to post but KC seems to emotional rape people! :furious:

I totally agree ...and self-centered Casey ....is all giggly when daddy says " Hello beautiful "

She is so man hungrey...:furious: its just sicking to hear all the syrup she drips when GA talks to her....:furious:
Are we sure there is NO incest going on here....so much appears so... and to me more so with GA than with LA. JMO

Yet she talks to her mother like she hates her very being !!!!
Flys off the handle too easy with Mom.... blames Mom for everything ...

JMO

Yeah, it does makes ya wonder what she has on ol' George, eh?

I found the video to also be telling. It was almost seductive the wasy KC was trying to make her Father feel as if he were the only one that would be the most impotant to see. KC appeared to be the most manipulative. Can you imagine the behaviors we haven't seen? It didn't seem like she was to worried about about her defense at that time, an air of their working so hard for innocent me, once again never mentioning or crying out for her daughter. KC put a self restraint attitude on herself. No one asked her to be strong and silent in jail. This jail house visit goes down in the psychiatric journals.

Bold is mine:
LOL! I know it was a typo but you really hit the nail on the head defining GA! ITA on your post.

This video, I can't even think of the words to describe it, I am just left shaking my head. Trying to decide if KC is some measure of sick that hasn't yet been discovered or if she is PURE, 100% EVIL. For us everyday folks, that is hard to wrap your brain around, but it may be the truth. EVIL in a pretty little box.

I too think she chose GA for her one on one visit b/c she knew she needed to reel him in completely, he was a wild card for her as far as telling the truth, telling it like it is to LE. Where as CA and LA, yeah, CA annoys her and LA interrogates her but she believes if push comes to shove, she has them wrapped around her finger.

If I put in this post everything that drove me crazy I'd be writting a transcript so I'll keep it to a couple remarks. Hearing KC quoting bible scripture, almost more than I can bare. The most telling thing to me(of her guilt) is after 2 months of not knowing where your child is, whats being done to them, an innocent parent would not be looking or sounding human. The toll taken from the stress of worry, would be severe. They would be close to collapse. If they hadn't already. To hear GA ask KC how she got thru Caylee's b-day--she whines about how unfair it is that she had to miss the get-to-gether, not getting mom's chili. For me, take all the other evidence away and present her own words and attitudes, her concerns since the day Caylee went missing and I could convict her on that evidence alone.

I have a feeling that KC's case, when completed, will be studied by a wide and varied range of professionals for years to come as she is a new and infinite source of questions to be studied and answered.

O/T BTW, is she still holding Caylee's body over the A's? She is relishing being able to torture them with their lack of legal claim to her body to bury her. I'm tellin ya this girl is a new kind of sick/evil. MOO

I still maintain that George was trying the "good cop" routine with all the syrup and talk to me, etc. It just wasn't working. If you remember, that day he blew up at the media. He was keeping it all in for KC to try to get ANYTHING from her. Instead of blowing his "good cop" routine with his daughter, he took out his anger on others. And KC with that circumferential venting.... Did you watch the grandparents? They just stared like they have been hearing the same thing for a month. It was an EXTREMELY telling video IMO.

I totally agree with you. KC made it very clear that she did not want TA or CA because they just bombard her with questions. GA was just trying to get on her good side. (does she have one?:confused:) I think that this is probably a big part of him, the honey, sweety, georgous, all the garbage he throws at her , but he wanted to stay on task, hoping she would break down just to trust him.

Don't forget he was IMO pumping her ego with" your the boss, your in charge, its you your in control. Trying any way he could to get her to confide.

I just said this on another thread but when GA says to Casey YOU ARE THE BOSS and she responds I AM NOT! NOT ATLEAST SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN HERE. I could not believe it, she must have been the boss of that house for a while and we now know what happens when someone upsets the BOSS!

Yeah, it does makes ya wonder what she has on ol' George, eh?

Though I know you guys are speaking of other "things" Casey could have on her father, it is just another comment that convinces me that George knows a whole lot more about what happened to Caylee's body post-mortem than we realize.

I've always thought George knew a lot more about the details prior to Casey's arrest, see here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3022223#post3022223

To sum it up: I don't think George (an ex LE, who KNEW what that horrible smell emanating from that car was from) would've opened the trunk of that car at the impound lot and in front of the tow yard guy UNLESS George already knew there was nothing in it.

I believe this was a deliberate effort on George's part to obtain an unbiased witness to the fact that "there was no body in that trunk" when he picked it up from the tow yard, despite the awful smell that was emanating from the vehicle. ;)

I noticed that too. This video definitely shows how extremely manipulative KC is and the sad part is her parents are buying it the whole time. I feel pretty strongly that KC's motive was taking Caylee from her mom forever. Since I remember hearing that CA had gotten some advice to kick KC out of the house, I'm wondering if the night they fought whether CA told KC she needed to move out and threatened to obtain custody of Caylee and this is what made KC snap...I think there are definitely some guilt issues going on with CA and KC is definitely using it to her advantage as shown in this video.

Agree completely here. Her hostility toward CA is palpable. I wouldn't be surprised if ultimately KC doesn't try and blame Caylee's death on CA. I strongly feel this child was killed out of spite and that KC is enjoying torturing CA with her fairy tales.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back