Casey Calls 911 On Protesters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg....."we have surveillance".....hearing that come from her made me cringe, i don't even know why??? ya know, sanity would tell her the same country that has given her the right to be back in her home, has also given people right to protest. Even though some of the protesters are WAY outta line, I hope she doesn't get approval to silence the free speech in front of her home. Can they LE or any organization stop the protests?...if so, bye bye free speech. That HAS to be protected.

I just sent that 911 call to headline news. I hope they send it to Nancy Grace tonight cuz I want to hear her go off about how Casey called 911 about this and couldn't do that about her daughter.

omg....."we have surveillance".....hearing that come from her made me cringe, i don't even know why??? ya know, sanity would tell her the same country that has given her the right to be back in her home, has also given people right to protest. Even though some of the protesters are WAY outta line, I hope she doesn't get approval to silence the free speech in front of her home. Can they LE or any organization stop the protests?...if so, bye bye free speech. That HAS to be protected.

I know, surveillance is what she needs. They have all this money to waste, THEY, entire family, make me want to puke.

"they NEED to be arrested because this can't keep happening. We had already 6 or 7 officers out here for 45 minutes and they didn't do anything."

"This needs to be taken cared of immediately."

what NEEDS to be happening is you getting arrested Casey. If you would just stop all this madness and OPEN YOUR MOUTH and bring your precious baby home.
Its awful funny that Casey thinks THIS needs to be taking care of immediately but your child being missing for 5 weeks doesn't??????????????? I feel like puking. jmo

How did the 911 operator and the dispatch guy, keep themselves under composure and not say something to the effect of the protestors will leave if you come clean, or just start grilling her about Caylee. I would have lost my job last night if I was either of them.

"So please send as many people as you possibly can"

Puhhhlease! She's so much more concerned about the "punk" protesters than her own daughter.

How did the 911 operator and the dispatch guy, keep themselves under composure and not say something to the effect of the protestors will leave if you come clean, or just start grilling her about Caylee. I would have lost my job last night if I was either of them.

Yeah! I would have been fired if I was that 911 operator.

Hear how she gets a little irate with her parents "I already did!"

Bossy, Snotty, condescending

I DO NOT trust people who repeat everything you say.[/quote/]

I wonder if she will act like this when she gets to prison with the Big girls?
tee heee:)

I just listened to the 911 call again,.. and it makes me so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I can see is Caylee laying somewhere by herself and mommy calling and "complaining" about protesters. HURRY UP LE,.. charge her so we don't have to see her smug face anymore!!!!!!!!!! jmo

I am no way protecting KC - but I think it is time we stop calling these people "protestors" - theya re not really protesting anything. They are becoming dangerous and disturbing the neighborhood and cursing and yelling and throwing things and pushing people and fighting with each other.

This is a VERY dangerous situation and who is to stop some sicko from driving by and shooting the house?

They are NOT protestors and LE should now be taking this seriously.

Well, we knew she knew how to report things to the authorities. Afterall, she did report her missing cell phone to the security at Universal.
Missing cell phone=Call to report
Missing daughter=go clubbing
Protestors at my home because of daughter missing=call to report
See, she does know how to use the phone.

Oh I would have absolutely lost my job! Cause I would have told her that she NEEDS to stop this and that she NEEDS to be arrested!
I would be sooooo fired!

Several years ago my sister did something that really, really hurt the rest of our family and caused a lot of problems. On the night the whole thing blew up, she called the house to try to argue her case to my mother, even though everyone knew what she did and that she was in the wrong. The tone in KC's voice reminds me soooo much of my sister's phone call that I'm having panic attacks just listening to it.

FWIW, my sister could never own up to anything she did, either, and in her mind it was always her against the world. She was always really good at wreaking havoc and then standing back to watch the chips fall with a smile on her face while swearing up and down that she had nothing to do with it.

What is to stop anyone from hurting CA or GA? It is not right they could have weapons.

Yes it is a very dangerous situation,.. but WHO started this? Casey! WHO can end this? Casey! enough said,.....

OMG!! I just listened to that call 911 call from Casey, To bad she was not that concerned when her baby girl went Missing

Poppy

"they NEED to be arrested because this can't keep happening. We had already 6 or 7 officers out here for 45 minutes and they didn't do anything."

"This needs to be taken cared of immediately."

what NEEDS to be happening is you getting arrested Casey. If you would just stop all this madness and OPEN YOUR MOUTH and bring your precious baby home.
Its awful funny that Casey thinks THIS needs to be taking care of immediately but your child being missing for 5 weeks doesn't??????????????? I feel like puking. jmo

Well, we have known for about 3 mo now that her priorities are quite screwed up.

Doesnt mak a beeline for 911 when her baby daughter is missing:rolleyes:

I think the 911 dispatch mustve had a field day with that call, after they hung up LOL

I too would have definitely lost my job. I would have told her that we would send police over there as soon as she tells us where her daughter is.

No information=no police!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am enraged! This girl has b@#*s! I hope I don't get banned, but I'm sorry I cannot take anymore! Does she not at all feel responsible for this or understand why yhis is happening? Her voice is sickening, she acts like she is MS.Sophisticate.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77