Casey, "Don't worry, I haven't said anything.."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! I know! I know!! *raising my hand to answer the question and wildly waving to let me answer*. ...lol..

Seriously tho, it's the same thing my poor posts in the Caylee Thread have been ranting and raving about since this injustice for Caylee was handed down in exonerating Casey.. Its the same reason that the states case was not as smooth with every dot connected(as obviously some jurors needed).. Its that same secret that was successfully kept out of the states case and IMO directly related to Caylee's not having received justice due her..

They are all one and the same.. The big 'ol secret that to this day Cindy carries the guilt and shame over and the very reason that we saw her fight so fiercely for Casey's life.. It's the same reason that no matter what Casey does to tear apart this family, disgrace this family beyond belief, and throw every single last member of the family squarely under the front tires of the humongous bus rolling full steam ahead.. No matter that she's done all of that and then some still Cindy will defend and fight for Casey to the bitter end.. Tho I do feel that now possibly that Casey lucked out with the jury selection and found herself now exonerated completely in Caylee's death and will be a completely free and clear woman.. I feel that now that's occurred Cindy's stance of strongly defending this daughter of HER'S against all odds could definitely now change.. And I mean change drastically..

To put in a nutshell what it was that was being discussed in the video in question with Cindy and Casey suspiciously being vague in their even making mention of this secret.. The secret IMO is about what took place in the Anthony home on the night of June 15, 2008.. The event that had the state been able to bring in front of the court and show the details OF what occurred.. It wouldve blown the case wide open and we would not be with this verdict that we presently have.. Infact quite likely Casey wouldve not only been found guilty but sentenced to death.. You see the secret of what happened was not kept by Casey out of some type loyalty or love for her mom.. Not in the least bit, infact if telling it could in any way benefit Casey she'd have spilled those beans long, long ago.. The secret and keeping the secret was every bit beneficial for Casey's defense.. If the truth were known that there was infact a very real, a very true and accurate, as well as easily understood motive for why Casey killed Caylee this IMO would have greatly altered the verdict by this jury.. It was directly out of venomous hatred, resentment, and revenge on Cindy for having both verbally and physically attacked Casey on the night of the 15th.. She went absolutely ape**it on Casey after having learned that day from her mom(Cin's mom)that Casey had stooped to the level of now having stole directly from her grandfathers(Cin's dad) fixed income used to pay for the nursing home he lived in.. This on top of Casy's already having stole hundreds of checks and thousands of dollars from Cindy/George.. Cindy lost it on Casey(IMO for good reason).. Verbally and physically with her hands wrapped around Casey's neck having to be peeled off of Casey.. She also swore to Casey that on top of ensuring charges were filed for All of the money stolen that Cindy would be taking Caylee away from Casey's custody legally..

As any who have read my rantings about this particular subject of what occurred the night of the 15th in the Anthony home.. I have posted at great length and great detail about the events that happened along with the lies and covering up that was done to keep secret the truth of these events.. Here's one of many of the posts that I thoroughly lay out and discuss in detail all that happened before, during and after the night of the 15th..

So, you see how this "secret" and it's being kept a "secret" were of great benefit to both Cindy and Casey(sadly not for Caylee and as is usual Justice for Caylee seems last on their list of priorities).. Cindy riddled with the guilt and shame of her having lost complete and utter control that night in confronting Casey IMO knows full well that it was due to that event that lit the enraged, revenge seeking Casey to kill Caylee(let me be clear I'm not stating that I hold Cindy responsible for Casey's choosing to murder Caylee, but rather imo Cindy feels guilt and shame and carries the burden on herself).. That guilt and shame and inner most self feeling responsible in a direct way for why Caylee was dead..it is for those reasons that she wanted the events of that night completely erased and not told to LE by Casey.. Casey complied with her mother, Cindy's wishes just as she alludes to In the statement from this video about for Cindy not to worry she'd not told anyone of the "secrets" from the night of June 15.. Casey was honest(for once) in her telling her mom that she'd kept the "secret".. Tho her motives differed greatly from those of her mother for why she kept This "secret".. Not for Cindy.. But rather only for Casey is her reason for keeping that secret.. Casey was plenty smart enough to know that in LE finding out the truth of what occurred on June 15(which led to Casey and Caylee fleeing the home soon thereafter the brawl).. It was the night if the 15th that Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home with Casey in an anger and revenge fueled rage with little Caylee in tow.. Casey knew better to stick with the script of what Cindy had fabricated Bout *George being last to see them(casey/caylee)leaving the home NOT ON THE NITE OF THE 15th but RATHER THAT CASEY/CAYLEE DIDN'T LEAVE TIL AFTERNOON OF THE 16th.. She knew the fabrication of what occurred would suit her much better than the truth of what occurred between her and Cindy.. The truth would have easily shown the obvious motive for why Caylee was dead..*

Thus we have Casey sticking with the fabrication to suit herself and we have Cindy keeping this secret A) out of guilt and shame for losing complete control and for what she'd unleashed on Casey that night B) the burden she carried feeling that the events of that night are the reasons Caylee is dead C) I believe that at some point during Casey's incarceration and the long time pending of the trial while DT prepping for that trial.. At some point Cindy also realized another importance of keeping *the secret was that she knew that if it were to come out and become states evidence helping to prove and convict Casey as well as be a huge factor of a possible death penalty being handed down on Casey..

IMO this "secret" is the absolute core of this entire case.. Everything evolving from this event.. And everything revolving around this event in it's being covered up and concealed.. The "secret" is the absolute, entire crux of IT ALL!!! Most of all in it being the motivator that led to Casey's choosing to end her daughter's life as the ultimate of punishment and revenge on her mother, Cindy..

Jmo, tho

I know! I know! I know!! *raising my hand to answer the question and wildly waving to let me answer*. ...lol..

Seriously tho, it's the same thing my poor posts in the Caylee Thread have been ranting and raving about since this injustice for Caylee was handed down in exonerating Casey.. Its the same reason that the states case was not as smooth with every dot connected(as obviously some jurors needed).. Its that same secret that was successfully kept out of the states case and IMO directly related to Caylee's not having received justice due her..

They are all one and the same.. The big 'ol secret that to this day Cindy carries the guilt and shame over and the very reason that we saw her fight so fiercely for Casey's life.. It's the same reason that no matter what Casey does to tear apart this family, disgrace this family beyond belief, and throw every single last member of the family squarely under the front tires of the humongous bus rolling full steam ahead.. No matter that she's done all of that and then some still Cindy will defend and fight for Casey to the bitter end.. Tho I do feel that now possibly that Casey lucked out with the jury selection and found herself now exonerated completely in Caylee's death and will be a completely free and clear woman.. I feel that now that's occurred Cindy's stance of strongly defending this daughter of HER'S against all odds could definitely now change.. And I mean change drastically..

To put in a nutshell what it was that was being discussed in the video in question with Cindy and Casey suspiciously being vague in their even making mention of this secret.. The secret IMO is about what took place in the Anthony home on the night of June 15, 2008.. The event that had the state been able to bring in front of the court and show the details OF what occurred.. It wouldve blown the case wide open and we would not be with this verdict that we presently have.. Infact quite likely Casey wouldve not only been found guilty but sentenced to death.. You see the secret of what happened was not kept by Casey out of some type loyalty or love for her mom.. Not in the least bit, infact if telling it could in any way benefit Casey she'd have spilled those beans long, long ago.. The secret and keeping the secret was every bit beneficial for Casey's defense.. If the truth were known that there was infact a very real, a very true and accurate, as well as easily understood motive for why Casey killed Caylee this IMO would have greatly altered the verdict by this jury.. It was directly out of venomous hatred, resentment, and revenge on Cindy for having both verbally and physically attacked Casey on the night of the 15th.. She went absolutely ape**it on Casey after having learned that day from her mom(Cin's mom)that Casey had stooped to the level of now having stole directly from her grandfathers(Cin's dad) fixed income used to pay for the nursing home he lived in.. This on top of Casy's already having stole hundreds of checks and thousands of dollars from Cindy/George.. Cindy lost it on Casey(IMO for good reason).. Verbally and physically with her hands wrapped around Casey's neck having to be peeled off of Casey.. She also swore to Casey that on top of ensuring charges were filed for All of the money stolen that Cindy would be taking Caylee away from Casey's custody legally..

As any who have read my rantings about this particular subject of what occurred the night of the 15th in the Anthony home.. I have posted at great length and great detail about the events that happened along with the lies and covering up that was done to keep secret the truth of these events.. Here's one of many of the posts that I thoroughly lay out and discuss in detail all that happened before, during and after the night of the 15th..

So, you see how this "secret" and it's being kept a "secret" were of great benefit to both Cindy and Casey(sadly not for Caylee and as is usual Justice for Caylee seems last on their list of priorities).. Cindy riddled with the guilt and shame of her having lost complete and utter control that night in confronting Casey IMO knows full well that it was due to that event that lit the enraged, revenge seeking Casey to kill Caylee(let me be clear I'm not stating that I hold Cindy responsible for Casey's choosing to murder Caylee, but rather imo Cindy feels guilt and shame and carries the burden on herself).. That guilt and shame and inner most self feeling responsible in a direct way for why Caylee was dead..it is for those reasons that she wanted the events of that night completely erased and not told to LE by Casey.. Casey complied with her mother, Cindy's wishes just as she alludes to In the statement from this video about for Cindy not to worry she'd not told anyone of the "secrets" from the night of June 15.. Casey was honest(for once) in her telling her mom that she'd kept the "secret".. Tho her motives differed greatly from those of her mother for why she kept This "secret".. Not for Cindy.. But rather only for Casey is her reason for keeping that secret.. Casey was plenty smart enough to know that in LE finding out the truth of what occurred on June 15(which led to Casey and Caylee fleeing the home soon thereafter the brawl).. It was the night if the 15th that Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home with Casey in an anger and revenge fueled rage with little Caylee in tow.. Casey knew better to stick with the script of what Cindy had fabricated Bout *George being last to see them(casey/caylee)leaving the home NOT ON THE NITE OF THE 15th but RATHER THAT CASEY/CAYLEE DIDN'T LEAVE TIL AFTERNOON OF THE 16th.. She knew the fabrication of what occurred would suit her much better than the truth of what occurred between her and Cindy.. The truth would have easily shown the obvious motive for why Caylee was dead..*

Thus we have Casey sticking with the fabrication to suit herself and we have Cindy keeping this secret A) out of guilt and shame for losing complete control and for what she'd unleashed on Casey that night B) the burden she carried feeling that the events of that night are the reasons Caylee is dead C) I believe that at some point during Casey's incarceration and the long time pending of the trial while DT prepping for that trial.. At some point Cindy also realized another importance of keeping *the secret was that she knew that if it were to come out and become states evidence helping to prove and convict Casey as well as be a huge factor of a possible death penalty being handed down on Casey..

IMO this "secret" is the absolute core of this entire case.. Everything evolving from this event.. And everything revolving around this event in it's being covered up and concealed.. The "secret" is the absolute, entire crux of IT ALL!!! Most of all in it being the motivator that led to Casey's choosing to end her daughter's life as the ultimate of punishment and revenge on her mother, Cindy..

Jmo, tho

I totally agree with all you've said. That was the motive! The only thing that might be off is that cell phone pings placed Casey and George at the A house the night of June 15th and AM of the 16th. She may have killed Caylee that night in her very own bed, wrapped in the Pooh blanket. Or, she left the house so fast in a rage on the 15th that she left her phone. She could have killed Caylee anywhere and wrapped her in the pooh blanket she had stashed in her car. Or she stayed at home and plotted the whole night to kill Caylee as soon as her dad left for work.

I want to know why the truth wasn't given?

I fully agree with you on the fight. And that causing Casey to kill Caylee in a rage of spite towards Cindy. As to why the police did not go that way? I figure the media pressure. It is really simple. With the nation watching, Casey made a complete fool of the police. The police fell for her lies far too long. Really anything over 12 hours was ridiculous for the police to believe Caylee was taken by someone named Zanny. So they wanted a death penalty sentence at all costs. And I mean ALL COSTS! But because when the police realized their huge mistake they were in a pressure situation to get that death sentence to salvage something from their mess with the media. AND A KILLING IN RAGE WAS NOT GOING TO DO THAT! By the time the police came to their senses. They would have to had to take all 4 of the Anthony's down for murder. Accessory to murder for Cindy, George and Lee. Yes that should have been done. But the State prosecutor thought it would be a very hard sell to a jury. An an act of rage can something get the defendant off with involuntary manslaughter. Think about it. All 4 for these white mid-class family people in lying collusion over the murder of Caylee? That is a tough sell in a circumstantial case. And that is why the police went another direction. And yes, they should have gone with the money trial and the truth. But proving that fight was going to be a tough if not impossible job in court with all 4 of the sicko's lying. And the media pressure just kept it all going the wrong way.

It is not that hard to understand as I said. Now if the media pressure was not there, you can be sure the police would have changed the direction of the prosecution to truth. Sadly it is just another part of this sick mess.IMO

Thanking you was not enough SmoothOperator, you've put all my thoughts on this 'secret' in your brilliant post.

When you look at Cindy's MySpace post with this in mind it all becomes much clearer. She is trying to explain herself to ICA (I'm using it while i still can!) and also exonerate herself (in true Cindy fashion)with the mentioning of all that she feels she has done for both ICA and Caylee. It reads as an extension of the original fight in some ways, with CA heaping on the guilt and manipulation to get Caylee back home.

Then you have ICA cornered by LA on the night CA calls the police, with LA knowing of this fight between his mother and sister, ICA says " maybe I'm just a spiteful *****".
In my opinion that was a 'truth' before she started the lies and the closest anybody will ever get to a confession.

MOO

why wasn't this brought up in trial?

why wasn't this brought up in trial?

The police couldn't get any of the Anthony's to admit to it. LA told Jesse Grund but that would have been considered hearsay in court.

Isn't it frustrating that the SA team had to deliver their case within laws that stopped them telling the true story? They couldn't mention any of the real events that show motive. All the theft from CA and her Grandparents, the fight, the real relationship between CA and ICA. It was all there but ICA was protected by law.

Then the defence team was allowed, within law, to use the piece of theatre they did to defend ICA. The truth was never allowed to be shown.

MOO

The police couldn't get any of the Anthony's to admit to it. LA told Jesse Grund but that would have been considered hearsay in court.

Isn't it frustrating that the SA team had to deliver their case within laws that stopped them telling the true story? They couldn't mention any of the real events that show motive. All the theft from CA and her Grandparents, the fight, the real relationship between CA and ICA. It was all there but ICA was protected by law.

Then the defence team was allowed, within law, to use the piece of theatre they did to defend ICA. The truth was never allowed to be shown.

MOO

sad to say but i wish they did have a mistrial. that means they would have had to had another trial all over again? or am i wishing foolishly here? i so wish they had to force to come out about the fight...i bet that is the "dont worry i havent said anythign" statement comes from...

The problem about the fight being what she refers to, IMO, is the jury not having a clue about it. I didn't either, when I heard the tape at trial, or else it might have made sense to me, instead it caused me to wonder about what the he%$ she was talking about, especially when neither parent challenged her on it.

I don't think a mistrial would have been the result if the state had asked a question like "Isn't is true there was a fight in the home on the night of June 15th?" It would have been sustained, sure, but this judge was not going to grant a mistrial no matter what, IMO, and it would have put the idea out there.

wonder if that question from Lee fits in here ... can;t remember exactly but he asked KC in jailhouse video "is this like what happened last time"..

I always assumed that this meant that CA has attacked KC before...

FWIW when Casey says "Don't worry, I haven't said anything" it is in response to what Cindy was saying.

It is at the beginning of the visit. Cindy says "We forgive you. We forgive you for anything you said or did." And Casey jumped right in there, stating the "I haven't said anything" words before her mother had even gotten out the "or did" part. So they were both talking at the same time for a few words there. But if you listen carefully you can hear what both said.

I don't know, to me Cindy's "we forgive you for anything you said or did" sounds like a general, overall "absolution" of Casey's behaviors. Which in light of the beloved grandchild being "missing" is pretty astounding to me.

One thing I am just about sure of is that we will NEVER really know what happened.

I thought ICA was texting Tony L all night the night of the 15th. How does this fit in? Was that the usual texting habit for them?
Do we know what the text conversation was? Or just pings?
I guess ICA could have left very late with Caylee already being dead and just parked around the corner on Suburban all night.
CA said she heard the girls breathing through the door the next morning (the 16th) before she left for work. Um, that screams of BS. Also, since CA is no shrinking violet, her soothing, calm demeanor to ICA on the taped jail visits make more sense now. She didn't want ICA to become "frushtrated" and blurt anything about the fight out on tape. It never made sense that she didn't lay into her, but now it does. Also explains why she didn't want LP or TM talking to her when she was released and why everyone was walking on eggshells around ICA. Because she had something incriminating on the whole family that was equally as incriminating to herself.
What could have been said during the fight that was bad enough to make CA so protective of it? I can't even imagine what she could have said that would have made her feel guilty enough to be responsible for Caylee's murder. Anyone? Speculations? Scenarios?

There is a place on the jail tapes with Cindy and George where Casey says, "I wish this had never happened." I think that statement is less about Casey's remorse and more about Casey getting a shot at Cindy about the fight of the 15th.

I think the fight was because Cindy wouldn' t watch Caylee that night. If you recall Casey said when she got home and found Cindy and Caylee in the pool I'll change and come in. Cindy decided Caylee had enough of the pool and told Casey to get her ready for bed.

Now when Cindy was testifying she did in her typical fashion add on a statement that sounded very forced. When she was asked about that night and led through the events she added something like yes and it was a very special time for Caylee, Casey and me. My father had just been put into hospice and we looked at the pictures and laughed together and cried together. It was not a question asked and it seemed forced.

I don't believe George ever saw Casey and Caylee that morning. But he was locked into that story. I believe he might have been thinking of another day or just made it up. But I don't think he ever saw Casey on that date.

As far as the texting or IMing wasn't that the night that Casey told Tony in 3 more days he could come over any time he wanted? That is scary. Were her parents next? Or was she setting them up for murder?

wonder if that question from Lee fits in here ... can;t remember exactly but he asked KC in jailhouse video "is this like what happened last time".. I always assumed that this meant that CA has attacked KC before...

I've always wondered what that meant

My feeling on the statement "Don't worry, I haven't said anything" is that it has to do with CA & GA thinking that Lee was the father of Caylee. Prior to her saying that GA says, "People might start asking questions, ect."

I truly believe that until LA took the DNA test they thought he was Caylee's real dad. Instead of telling GA&CA who the real dad was, or that she had no idea who the real dad was, I think it was easier to blame LA. She did not want to take responsibility for her "loose" behavior.

The question is why would Cindy and George believe that LA would sexually abuse ICA?

I think the fight was because Cindy wouldn' t watch Caylee that night. If you recall Casey said when she got home and found Cindy and Caylee in the pool I'll change and come in. Cindy decided Caylee had enough of the pool and told Casey to get her ready for bed.

Now when Cindy was testifying she did in her typical fashion add on a statement that sounded very forced. When she was asked about that night and led through the events she added something like yes and it was a very special time for Caylee, Casey and me. My father had just been put into hospice and we looked at the pictures and laughed together and cried together. It was not a question asked and it seemed forced.

I don't believe George ever saw Casey and Caylee that morning. But he was locked into that story. I believe he might have been thinking of another day or just made it up. But I don't think he ever saw Casey on that date.As far as the texting or IMing wasn't that the night that Casey told Tony in 3 more days he could come over any time he wanted? That is scary. Were her parents next? Or was she setting them up for murder?
bbm ITA, I don't think Cindy heard them on am of 16th, and don't think George saw them leave. I think that is what was covered up jmo. It could cover the haven't told them anything/said anything, it was the is this like last time I am most curious about

I vaguely recall Lee asking Casey "was it like th last time?" in a jailhouse video but am not remembering the full context of the statement AT ALL.. am curious to see what it could be referring to??..

Does anyone know where I could view this clip or even read a transcript of this conversation in it's full context??

TIA..

Casey never said, Don't worry, I didn't say anything! Cindy was trying to get info from her, she was getting frustrated as usual & answered, " I'm sorry Mom, I don't have anything"....as in I can't give you any information about who has the baby, why or whatever.....this conversation was the "i wish someone would let me talk"....when she was so frustrated, she couldn't swallow.....poor baby! Every time somebody referenced this I couldn't figure out how everybody said they heard it...I kept trying to figure it out and, sorry but it's just not there!

Casey never said, Don't worry, I didn't say anything! Cindy was trying to get info from her, she was getting frustrated as usual & answered, " I'm sorry Mom, I don't have anything"....as in I can't give you any information about who has the baby, why or whatever.....this conversation was the "i wish someone would let me talk"....when she was so frustrated, she couldn't swallow.....poor baby! Every time somebody referenced this I couldn't figure out how everybody said they heard it...I kept trying to figure it out and, sorry but it's just not there!

The conversation that is quoted ^above^ (yes, the infamous Casey frustrated why won't anyone let me talk convo)is a completely different and separate conversation than the convo being discussed in this thread..

The words are indeed just as what have been quoted throughout the thread and are contained in the threads Title and OP.. They are not the words quoted ^above^ during Casey's frustrated phone shaking convo.. Again, that conversation is not the one that is the topic at hand but yet is a different and separate conversation..

RBM. Yes, she most certainly did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member