Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She thinks she is hot stuff. She won't change her appearance IMO.

And we've seen so many pictures of her with different hairstyles and different looks--short, long, medium, blonde, brunette. The only hope for her is maybe reddish blond, curly? And start wearing jeans and unremarkable casual shirts?

So all these folks saying they'd boycott, not tune and don't give a crap what she has to say are in reality hypocrites? Whether you watch on TV, the internet or whatever you'd still be viewing it and giving the publicity anyone who signed her is looking for. I'd be very disappointed if all the people now saying how immoral it would be for her to make $ off of Caylee's death would turn around and give her the time of day in such an interview.

i feel u. it would be painful to realize that anyyone who is disgusted by this this case/verdit would actually allow it to become a profitable scenereo. i just wont watch. i would feel like a hypocrite giving her the time of day. i already have given up my personal time posting here but that is more of a release to vent my frustration than an indication of curiosity in all things casey. im sure there may be a thread on this as one poster pointed out but it can be my deepest wish that if that happens that ONE person is appointed to watch and report back.

pesonally i cant stomach it. i havent watched JVM,DrDrew, NG, 48 hrs, the JB special with Barbara Walters or even my beloved discover ID special on the case. i have refused to tune in for the jury interviews. nothing. im not boycotting HLN/Discover/48hrs (at this time) but i want them to see i have moved on so they will find a new topic to discuss. as for barbara, i never watch her anyway but if she does the interview i would send my displeasure via email and boycott her advertisers and let them know why (like i said in other post.. i've seen it work 1st hand when my company was the subject of a boycott, the organized effort was pretty amazing to see pulled off)

bottom line..the only thing having anything to do with this case i would support will be on shows that discuss advocating new laws to correct the wrongs of this case. or if a show wants to do a special where they inform viewers of all the evidence that was supressed and show how strong the circumstancial evidence was while connecting the dots..i would turn my tv on in support for them wanting the truth out there.(couldnt watch tho, i just cant see her face)

in the end i hope many new laws are passed because of this case and i hope it bothers JB, CM, DCS, CA and FCA that THIS is where all the attention will go.

On Facebook there are already pictures of ICA in all different colors,lengths,and styles.The public will be ready for any looks she comes up with.

And we've seen so many pictures of her with different hairstyles and different looks--short, long, medium, blonde, brunette. The only hope for her is maybe reddish blond, curly? And start wearing jeans and unremarkable casual shirts?

The shirts tied in the back will give her away.

I cannot see her book selling - who is going to buy it; you can't believe it - but seeing her in an interview would be different. But the sponsors are taking a huge chance - the blowback will be tremendous.

anyone who feels the itch to a buy book from the DT,CA or casey should instead buy Jaycee Dugards and see how a real victim rebuilds her life. anyone with an extra $20 could donate that a cause they belive in instead of handing it to the anthony's. there is no story for casey to sell. she has already admitted to being with CAYLEE at TOD. This isn't some persecuted young woman who was wrongly accused. she is a liar and a scam artist. plain and simple. she has no story. no one forced her to do what she did. she can play make believe all she wants but im tuning out. casey had quite an easy life for a single mother. hers is not a story of survival, overcoming obstacles nor is it a story on her bravery on facing the DP. that was complete narcissicm and having a lawyer urging her to believe in him and let him be famous. this is a story of dumb luck. the odds of being handed a jury straight from the movie Idiocracy. we will gain nothing from a peek inside caseys world pre-Caylee. who would tell the truth anyway? life with Caylee? i dont want to read that because i know the tragic ending. Life post-Caylee? not interested. she should be in jail-not living bella vita

btw i think any book or interview with casey will reveal LESS info than the trial. she can no longer outright say dad or RK or any other name because once it is on paper the lawsuits will roll in.

as for CA - she had her chance to be a voice for Caylee. I dont need to pay to her to tell me how she is a woman deserving of sympathy, a martyr and a woman who was "only trying to hold together whats left of her family" im done with it all. and she better not be drawing disability once she gets her book advance and should not be eligilbe for it again if the book flops.

I haven't watched HLN since the verdict came in except for 2 minutes last night when they were showing Casey LYING in jail tapes . I turned it off ..who wants to hear all her same crap again??? I dont ..I've lived this case for 3 years ...I go forward in life not backwards and tons of fellow WS's do the same . I think most have enough respect and love for Caylee NOT to watch or read any more lies and deception from any of the Anthony's as curious as they may be .

I read this last might and my hinky meter went way up this is shady ...
"
Taylor said he can't disclose the identities of his investors." hmmmmmwonder who the investors are could it be nbc,or abc or cbs or disney I don't know but he doesn't want the public to know either could be afraid of a backlash or boycott.

"He said he has founded a new independent company just to land the interview"

and

"I don't feel bad about giving Casey Anthony and her attorney $1 million, because most of the money will end up back in the state of Florida anyway, because she has to pay that fine for lying to the cops and payback for the investigation," ............That never going to happen because the money will go into some elses name i betcha they the DT will protect their profits..this is just to make the public more comfortable with the idea of KC getting paid blood money imo

"The first question is, 'Did you do it?'" Taylor said. "It's not going to be a softball interview. We're going to grill her like a bad piece of fish. She's going to earn her $1 million. We're going to find out exactly what happened."
Give me a break no we wont she will never tell the truth never...huge waste of time...

I expect any day to see a group of pictures. Casey with long hair, short hair, black hair, blonde hair, curly hair, red hair, different kinds of glasses, etc. Anyone who starts to date or becomes friends with, or hires her will be interested in her background and if she comes up with inconsistent stories, or they figure out who she is, there will be money there to out her. She would have to be suspicious of new friends or boyfriends who may try to date her just because of her notoriety and cash in later.

My creation (sorry tori): http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af168/cruci_belle/evilcasey.jpg

I did post it as an in-line picture, but I thought a link might better. Delete if inappropriate, mods. :)

I haven't watched HLN since the verdict came in except for 2 minutes last night when they were showing Casey LYING in jail tapes . I turned it off ..who wants to hear all her same crap again??? I dont ..I've lived this case for 3 years ...I go forward in life not backwards and tons of fellow WS's do the same . I think most have enough respect and love for Caylee NOT to watch or read any more lies and deception from any of the Anthony's as curious as they may be .

I know I am weaning myself off this case little by little went out of town on the weekend was on a lake that has no TV but first thing i did when i got home was to read on here ...but I made a promise to myself not to buy anything that the KC or the anthony's DT they are selling ...she got away with murder in my eyes..and I don't care what she has to say about it lies all lies ...

after taxes and civil suits that million is going to be zilch

Taxes??? Are you kidding. Casey will never pay taxes on any money she makes off her dead daughter. Don't you know Casey is special?? Paying taxes like a law abiding citizen is so below Casey.

You might be surprised at the number of people who do find it interesting, and obviously, people aren't done talking about her. She is getting tons of offers. There is still a lot of public interest, otherwise they would shut it down and move on to another story.

How many people have sat glued to HLN since this trial started? How much air time has been devoted to this case for the past couple months? How many of the news anchors have been sent to Orlando to cover it nonstop? How much money has CNN paid out for hotel rooms, meals, salaries of all the anchors, reporters and camera crew to cover it? How many posts on these forums were devoted to what Casey was wearing every day in court, and how she wore her hair and how many times she got angry or cried? We can kid ourselves all we want to, but Casey has received more attention than many of the serial killers did.

There has been so much public interest in the case, and in Casey herself, I don't doubt that there would be enough people interested to make it profitable to publish her book. Don't kid yourself, if this book didn't have the potential to make money for them, they wouldn't be doing it.

i think there was immense public interest in wanting to see her sentenced.
there was interest in seeing how far the defense would go with their crazy stories. very few thought there would be an outright aquittal. she lost her fascinating factor after the verdict. people were facinated that she was facing the DP. now that she is free she is no longer "interesting" she is just a lying sl*t (not my words) who got away with murder. ....i expect interest to wane rapidly. after the 1st interview its mostly over. viewers will hope for some truth since she cant be retried and they wont get it. she will continue to be evasive. even more so now since she has to be careful who she accuses. this is no longer OS's. she can be sued for libel.
after her softball interview i only expect tabloid interest.
i could be wrong but i darn sure hope im right. :0) im over the lies. sure HLN will contine to try milk this by trying to analyze the "family dyfunction" but that is already getting old since nothing interesting has come out except they are liars.

Freelance--interesting--guess all the big guns are afraid of a backlash.

I have a gut feeling that the guns are still involved neck deep this is the way to funnel money into the guns bank accounts then this little company will go bankrupt ...just another tax write off..

Her attorneys want to change her appearance. They certainly would never make her look like Paris Hilton or anyone remotely attractive which she will not agree to. So just making her look different does not mean she would not drawn attention unless they could make her look sooooo unremarkable that even the guy with the "Will you marry me" sign would pass her on the street and not give her a second look. Think about it. They would have to make her look, yikes....unattractive. It's that or a burka. Take your choice. jmo

It really doesn't matter how she looks or what her name is, she cannot change her personality, which, underneath a thin facade of normality, has shown itself many times as deceitful, merciless, angry, selfish, narcissistic, resentful, and greedy. I would be shocked (and pleased, frankly) to find her able to continue her life without reverting to criminality.

I can see that happening. Casey in the past goofed several times with her stories and lies and some of her friends caught on to it. Casey's deception skills are limited and in the future some people will catch onto her and they could expose her.

Yeah but her lying works for her, amazingly. So what if people call her out on her lies. It does no good because her lies ALWAYS get her out of her jam. She ALWAYS comes out smelling like a rose. It's maddening. And discouraging.

Her lies totally snowed 12 misguided jurors and now Casey has been shown she can never be stopped.

Yeah but her lying works for her, amazingly. So what if people call her out on her lies. It does no good because her lies ALWAYS get her out of her jam. She ALWAYS comes out smelling like a rose. It's maddening. And discouraging.

Her lies totally snowed 12 misguided jurors and now Casey has been shown she can never be stopped.

She'll be stopped, don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member