Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I for one am not "lying" when I say I won't pay to watch or read anything from Casey (or her lawyers or jurors either). It would all be a lie anyway, and I already heard it. I certainly don't want to watch her or her lawyers gloating over their supposed victory. I'm also doing my level best not to click on any Internet links to any info, stories, or interviews. I'm afraid every click a story about her gets will add to her "popularity" on the Internet and raise the price she can ask for a few moments of her time. I do still read here but worry that the links and info posted here could be trended and added to her "popularity."

I can't imagine there ever being a movie, even just a TV movie. Why would anyone need to see that? It would just be actors acting out family arguments and parties at cheap clubs and then a retread of the trial, which I already saw most of for real.

With great power comes great consequences
What is given can be taken away

A million bucks huh?

With great power comes great consequences
What is given can be taken away

A million bucks huh?

Love this day and age. When ICA and buddies complain about media NG can play tapes "In their own words" day after day after day. When ICA is in hiding she can watch and watch and rewatch EVERYTHING she herself and attorneys said over and over and over again.:):):)

Well, I for one am not "lying" when I say I won't pay to watch or read anything from Casey (or her lawyers or jurors either). It would all be a lie anyway, and I already heard it. I certainly don't want to watch her or her lawyers gloating over their supposed victory. I'm also doing my level best not to click on any Internet links to any info, stories, or interviews. I'm afraid every click a story about her gets will add to her "popularity" on the Internet and raise the price she can ask for a few moments of her time. I do still read here but worry that the links and info posted here could be trended and added to her "popularity."

I can't imagine there ever being a movie, even just a TV movie. Why would anyone need to see that? It would just be actors acting out family arguments and parties at cheap clubs and then a retread of the trial, which I already saw most of for real.

Of course he does. He'd love to get her on his show and humiliate her (like he does most of his female guests) by throwing bologna at her privates or some similar juvenile stunt. I wish she would go on his show. I think if anyone could confuse or harass her into some grain of truth, he could.

Notice that the article was written pre-verdict, though.

I haven't read the article yet but I must agree with this comment. I don't think Howard Stern is stupid; rather crazy like a fox. He'd say whatever he thinks she would want to hear just to get her on his show. Once in his clutches, she could be thrown off guard with his humiliating antics or possible serious probing. She wouldn't expect his tough questions and he could possibly get some new information out of her.

The best interviewer would be someone who is slicker than she is. You've got to fight fire with fire, then we might actually get to the truth.

I agree with both of you. I think this is all a ploy. If he doesn't pay her a dime I wouldn't mind it. In fact I would love it. What Stern says publicly and he feels privately are often two different things. JMO

Clicking a link will not add to her popularity.

The ONLY interview I would listen to would be Howard's. And he would humiliate her. Sure. he says now she is 'hot.' He is a 'shock jock' AND he is luring her into his clutches.
' She is hot' says the spider to the fly.

I wonder how many of you are lying when you say you would never, ever, watch a Casey Anthony interview, never, ever, watch a Lifetime movie about Casey, never, ever read a book authored by Casey....the point being, you are the reason that she will probably end up living the cushy life off the millions she will make from Caylee's story...because YOU JUST CAN'T HELP YOURSELVES!!!!

It's an interesting question, although to say that people on here are lying is in my opinion incorrect, so is the implied assertion that people here are driving the story and thus the celebrity or infamy of Casey Anthony.

It's up to each person individually if they choose to participate in the enrichment of Casey Anthony. This is what I think is most likely to occur, most people who followed this case will boycott any presumed attempts by Casey Anthony to sell her story or any facet of Caylee Marie Anthony's life, other people in America and across the world who know of the case probably will buy a book or watch a movie, that's down to them (there were a 100,000 "unique" people who also bought OJ's book) but it isn't going to be the cash cow THE MEDIA is screaming it's going to be.

It is the media who is driving this story and it has been since day 1, it is the media who will fund Casey Anthony, it is the media who will give her a platform, until the people punish the media (and their advertisers/sponsors) by turning their backs on them and Casey Anthony this sport of "money for blood" will continue.

Part of me is very much hoping that a big check is offered to Anthony by some network that comes back to bite them in the behind, until then the media will continue to run amok unabated.

Lastly, Anthony will never earn the kind of money she needs to lead the life she wants, safely, that sort of money is in the 10's of millions and that ain't gonna happen. Anthony will need round the clock security, she will need to move constantly once detected, she will never be able to hold down a job, ever. Anthony will never have a moments peace and the security needed to insure some peace does not come cheap and she just simply will not be able to fund it.

I agree with you 100%. People may openly state they won't, but I bet anything Casey will become many people's dirty little secret.

LOL Think what you want ...why are you accusing everyone else though that are saying they won't?? If YOU are going to buy her crap ..knock yourself out but to make a post accusing us all here of being liars because we won't is silly .

It's an interesting question, although to say that people on here are lying is in my opinion incorrect, so is the implied assertion that people here are driving the story and thus the celebrity or infamy of Casey Anthony.

It's up to each person individually if they choose to participate in the enrichment of Casey Anthony. This is what I think is most likely to occur, most people who followed this case will boycott any presumed attempts by Casey Anthony to sell her story or any facet of Caylee Marie Anthony's life, other people in America and across the world who know of the case probably will buy a book or watch a movie, that's down to them (there were a 100,000 "unique" people who also bought OJ's book) but it isn't going to be the cash cow THE MEDIA is screaming it's going to be.

It is the media who is driving this story and it has been since day 1, it is the media who will fund Casey Anthony, it is the media who will give her a platform, until the people punish the media (and their advertisers/sponsors) by turning their backs on them and Casey Anthony this sport of "money for blood" will continue.

Part of me is very much hoping that a big check is offered to Anthony by some network that comes back to bite them in the behind, until then the media will continue to run amok unabated.

Lastly, Anthony will never earn the kind of money she needs to lead the life she wants, safely, that sort of money is in the 10's of millions and that ain't gonna happen. Anthony will need round the clock security, she will need to move constantly once detected, she will never be able to hold down a job, ever. Anthony will never have a moments peace and the security needed to insure some peace does not come cheap and she just simply will not be able to fund it.

If someone pays for their story for a TV interview they'd better know what they're getting. They should make the Anthonys submit a script of what they will say and if they deviate from the script then the interview is free.

I could easily see CA telling the network a very salacious story and then getting on the interview and saying something completely different. JMO

The ONLY interview I would listen to would be Howard's. And he would humiliate her. Sure. he says now she is 'hot.' He is a 'shock jock' AND he is luring her into his clutches.
' She is hot' says the spider to the fly.

He'll probably want her to wear a duct tape bikini... lol

OMG......someone is trying to sell a domain name for a million $$$$....and it's not even the right spelling.

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/CASEY-ANTHONY-DOMAIN-NAME-/180694008004?pt=Domain_Names&hash=item2a1233c0c4"]http://cgi.ebay.com/CASEY-ANTHONY-DOMAIN-NAME-/180694008004?pt=Domain_Names&hash=item2a1233c0c4[/ame]

And a searcher has their subpoena on EBay too..

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-Jose-Baez-witness-court-papers-Subpeona-/330588682171?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf89ef7bb"]http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-Jose-Baez-witness-court-papers-Subpeona-/330588682171?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf89ef7bb[/ame]

A Jose Baez signed baseball??? Are you fracking kidding me???

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-Lawyer-JOSE-BAEZ-signed-Baseball-/330588722609?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf89f95b1"]http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-Lawyer-JOSE-BAEZ-signed-Baseball-/330588722609?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf89f95b1[/ame]

And isn't this the guy that flipped off Jeff AShton???

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-Trial-Ticket-6-30-11-Matthew-Bartlett-/260815561565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb9d1a35d"]http://cgi.ebay.com/Casey-Anthony-Trial-Ticket-6-30-11-Matthew-Bartlett-/260815561565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb9d1a35d[/ame]

Websites don't have a way to track how many clicks they've gotten for various items?

Only thru search engines for terms like Casey Anthony. But it doesn't give popularity to her. So if you searched Casey Anthony, and clicked the top link, it would show in that sites log files the term searched and thru what search engine. That's it.

It's up to each individual site to optimize for a term. Or an authority site like websleuths will get good rankings while not having to do anything. But you won't give FCA popularity. Only the term Casey Anthony.

A webmaster could write or use a script to see what does the best on their site, track whatever they want for their site.

Now, if someone uses say Google ads, for example, and uses the term Casey Anthony, they could be paid because the link was clicked. Casey won't be paid, the site running the ad would be. Workaround to that, if you're interested in the article/site/whatever, is copy and paste the link. I won't do that if the link goes to a crime site though.

I hope I made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member