Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the latest from the million dollar offer guy

'Casey Anthony is in Palm Springs to discuss my $1million TV deal,' claims producer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...1m-TV-deal-claims-producer.html#ixzz1Sb2I0RcK

Evidently KC isn't sure she'd pass a lie detector test either. From the article;

...Mr Taylor had said part of the proposed show would include Anthony taking a lie detector test.

But after his alleged meeting with the 25-year-old this morning he said he would be willing to reconsider this aspect.

‘She was a little concerned about how she is going to look with the lie detector test,’ Mr Taylor said.

‘I said: "You're the most hated woman in America, if you have to do some weird things…

'We were worried she wouldn’t answer the questions. We wanted to get our million dollars’ worth.’

Anthony’s lawyer Mr Baez admitted he would meet with Mr Taylor to hear what he had to offer but denied the deal had been sealed during an interview with Fox News.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...1m-TV-deal-claims-producer.html#ixzz1SbcPisJf

LOL, wanna know why he grinnin?

Huckster.jpg

Notice the financial institution on the check?

Huckster1.jpg

There is no Bank Of Cayman Islands in the Cayman Islands!

http://www.caymanbankingservices.com/directory-accounts.html

DogFunny.gif

:silly:

It would seem stupid to put a real check up on the internet where hackers could get all sorts of information off it. It would be funny as hades if he did the interview and got it up on TV and then told her to sue him for the million.

A book about what?
That's what I don't understand !
What is left to say?
It played out in front of us all
CA and GA WILL NOT admit their daughter did anything wrong
They will state she lost it after Caylle 'drowned' in the pool that is still up in their backyard .
What the heck is there left to tell??? There is nothing .
We saw the police tapes , we read their statements , and heard the testimony [snort]
There isn't squat the jusy could tell us ..look at the verdict..that's the bottom line , no matter what they say now.
ANY of the Anthonys could tell us ...
My 22 year old asked me today while HE was getting ready for work why NONE of them have had jobs in 3 years
There are people with their children so sick with cancer that still have to go to work everyday
People have bills ..
For them though It has been one scam after another .
Bless Caylees little heart

A book about what?
That's what I don't understand !
What is left to say?
It played out in front of us all
CA and GA WILL NOT admit their daughter did anything wrong
They will state she lost it after Caylle 'drowned' in the pool that is still up in their backyard .
What the heck is there left to tell??? There is nothing .
We saw the police tapes , we read their statements , and heard the testimony [snort]
There isn't squat the jusy could tell us ..look at the verdict..that's the bottom line , no matter what they say now.
ANY of the Anthonys could tell us ...
My 22 year old asked me today while HE was getting ready for work why NONE of them have had jobs in 3 years
There are people with their children so sick with cancer that still have to go to work everyday
People have bills ..
For them though It has been one scam after another .
Bless Caylees little heart

Wonderful post! ITA!!!

I'd like to add that I will not buy a book by an Anthony or a magazine with an article about an Anthony. I will not watch a network program about an Anthony. I say let them all get jobs and earn their living like the rest of us. I will not support any Anthony foundation or any foundation linked to the Anthonys.

Lastly, I don't care where ICA is. I am done. I am not following this crap. I refuse to play JB's games and give ICA one more minute of my attention. I will not be a part of ICA or her legal team making one penny from the death of precious Caylee. I'm not even watching HLN any longer. If everyone would join me then tomorrow we'd all be saying "Casey who?".

:floorlaugh: Wow!! These companies really don't get it, do they? :floorlaugh:

A documentary on her life? Really? And they are going to get a truthful account of her life, how?

Heck, if they want an account of her life in jail, just read her letters to Cookie. Ah-choo!

Thank you, Daddy!

He's lucky if the routing number is fake, or KC would use it to pay her phone bill.

You know your not wanted when Vivid *advertiser censored* turns you down.. lol

LOL, wanna know why he grinnin?

Huckster.jpg

Notice the financial institution on the check?

Huckster1.jpg

There is no Bank Of Cayman Islands in the Cayman Islands!

http://www.caymanbankingservices.com/directory-accounts.html

DogFunny.gif

Of course not. I see hanger ons coming out of the woodwork. Exciting plot but no bang! Time for me to move along.

May all our hearts heal from Caylee passing in this horrible and sad situation. Too many others are gone too. No time to watch the circus sideshows though! It's not honest money. mo xoxo

As far as the low number, he did say it was a brand new company he formed just for this opportunity.

Also the bank routing number and account number are false. To go along with the very low check number. JMO

Has anyone else noticed the "grinning guy" and JB look a lot alike...........lmbo.

Here is my take on all of this possible money people think FCA can make. The people that have been following this case and watching the stations and supporting the NG show and JVM etc...mostly believe that FCA is totally guilty of murdering Caylee...that's us. The people who have not been watching were not the ones feeding the money machine and have moved on to other things such as the national debt, murdoch and now in florida, the boy that killed his parents with a hammer. So, they are lost because none of us will care to buy or fund anything FCA or anthony related. "too bad for them! "

PS- my husband just came back from two weeks in Europe for work and heard nothing of FCA! so there!

As far as the low number, he did say it was a brand new company he formed just for this opportunity.

If his story is at all real (and jmo, I doubt it), the check is probably just a prototype. Who would want to put a copy of a real check on the internet. Heck, even FCA was smart enough to get routing numbers.
No such bank plus the routing number is 12345689, lol.

If his story is at all real (and jmo, I doubt it), the check is probably just a prototype. Who would want to put a copy of a real check on the internet. Heck, even FCA was smart enough to get routing numbers.
No such bank plus the routing number is 12345689, lol.

I don't know who's buying these stories (money offers, random sightings) but if someone is they are getting trolled hard. There are people out there that have nothing better to do than to play mind games with the public (and the media for that matter), just to capitalize on the hype around this story.

IMO I wouldn't believe any story about her doing an interview until you actually see her on tv.

Here is my take on all of this possible money people think FCA can make. The people that have been following this case and watching the stations and supporting the NG show and JVM etc...mostly believe that FCA is totally guilty of murdering Caylee...that's us. The people who have not been watching were not the ones feeding the money machine and have moved on to other things such as the national debt, murdoch and now in florida, the boy that killed his parents with a hammer. So, they are lost because none of us will care to buy or fund anything FCA or anthony related. "too bad for them! "

PS- my husband just came back from two weeks in Europe for work and heard nothing of FCA! so there!

Actually, that is not so good, as JB may be able to sell her over there...

I don't know who's buying these stories (money offers, random sightings) but if someone is they are getting trolled hard. There are people out there that have nothing better to do than to play mind games with the public (and the media for that matter), just to capitalize on the hype around this story.

IMO I wouldn't believe any story about her doing an interview until you actually see her on tv.

"She was a little concerned about how she is going to look with the lie detector test," Mr Taylor said. :floorlaugh:

I think this tells you everything you need to know about Al Taylor. The guy is full of it. Could probably teach Padilla a thing or two.

As for Casey Anthony............... when two lawyers connected to her defense team feel the need to pull a stunt at Orlando airport, its clear she is not being inundated with offers. The name Anthony is now like a turd. Try picking one up by the clean end.:waitasec:

moo

I think they are not getting ANY offers for interviews. Any media that touched this poisonous little b**** would have such backlash they would lose all sponsors.

I went grocery shopping yesterday- at the checkout Nat'l Enquirer's front page was all Casey and her 'wedding' plans. I turned them all around so the back page was facing forward:floorlaugh: People magazine had one small photo of her on the front with 'profile of ICA' or something. They were not selling..

Evidently KC isn't sure she'd pass a lie detector test either. From the article;

...Mr Taylor had said part of the proposed show would include Anthony taking a lie detector test.

But after his alleged meeting with the 25-year-old this morning he said he would be willing to reconsider this aspect.

‘She was a little concerned about how she is going to look with the lie detector test,’ Mr Taylor said.

‘I said: "You're the most hated woman in America, if you have to do some weird things…

'We were worried she wouldn’t answer the questions. We wanted to get our million dollars’ worth.’

Anthony’s lawyer Mr Baez admitted he would meet with Mr Taylor to hear what he had to offer but denied the deal had been sealed during an interview with Fox News.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...1m-TV-deal-claims-producer.html#ixzz1SbcPisJf

:silly:

It would seem stupid to put a real check up on the internet where hackers could get all sorts of information off it. It would be funny as hades if he did the interview and got it up on TV and then told her to sue him for the million.

It's free advertising for this guy. I'm sure no one heard of him before this 'offer'.

I went grocery shopping yesterday- at the checkout Nat'l Enquirer's front page was all Casey and her 'wedding' plans. I turned them all around so the back page was facing forward:floorlaugh: People magazine had one small photo of her on the front with 'profile of ICA' or something. They were not selling..

LOL that's great! When I flipped that one over I noticed there were a lot of copies, I take that as a good sign, no one is buying them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech