Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:
Next thing you know we will hear that he is paying 2 million for an exclusive with Zanny the ImagiNanny.

Magical thinking. Oh so magical!

BTW, who is Gill C. whathisname? I don't remember any Gill. TIA

Todd Black was supposedly Jose's spokesperson. some bigwig, but turned out to be Gill Cabot, a felon. Turns out an ex-FBI agent outed him on LKL.
These people are famous for one thing, BS!

Todd Black was supposedly Jose's spokesperson. some bigwig, but turned out to be Gill Cabot, a felon. Turns out an ex-FBI agent outed him on LKL.
These people are famous for one thing, BS!

This comes back to me now....thank you, I had completely forgotten about that!
JB and FCA really are soul mates aren't they!

This comes back to me now....thank you, I had completely forgotten about that!
JB and FCA really are soul mates aren't they!

Yep! And they think we are dumb enough to fall for this garbage. :floorlaugh:

He said during an interview he's going to market it overseas. No market here, apparently. Wonder why. lol

I don't know who would buy it overseas either. Maybe somebody, but I can't imagine many people overseas care enough about KC to pay for the interview. I'm sure they have their local nut cases to deal with.

Have we heard of any takers on the pics of KC's first day of freedom? I thought at least the Enquirer would want them. Heck the NE gave River Cruz $4000. No cash for KC?

i wonder how long the DT is going to be willing to pay her bills if she is not bringing in any income for them? if no one buys, clicks, watches or shows interest the fickle media will move on. then what? i really really hope no one shows any interest and the casey anthony story goes away. also, with no media interest she will not have a group of hanger-ons. if she's not pulling in fame or money whats there to hang on to? she will be a lonely sociopath with no one to play mind games with since everyone is on to her lies.
i really hope the general public stands firm in their disgust and does not give her the celebrity she so desperately wants. i hope JB finds out there is no $ to be made off of casey. imagine spending 3 years of your life trying to free a murderer while dreaming of big $$$ and to get nothing in return as far as financial windfall. he did his job, the state and casey paid him. thats all he should get IMO
i expect the DT to try to keep casey in the news. if it gets bad enough they will try for something to draw the media such as her suing people, parading her out with a new hairdo or a rumor of boyfriend.
the whole decoy story was so pathetic. i cant believe the media spent a whole day showing clips and discussing it. they played right into the DT's pathetic scam of trying to keep casey revelent. and im proud to say i didnt watch. my friend from work texted me all about it. didnt peak my interest one bit. i dont give a rat's behind about anything related to CFCA, CA, JB, CM, DCS, TM. hope the general public feels the same. we can express our anger at the verdict by not lining anyone pockets of a group of liars and cons. every last one of them did Caylee a horrible injustice by not fighting for the truth.

Have you all seen this?

Why Casey Anthony Will Not Get A Book Deal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jason-pinter/casey-anthony-book-deal_b_891790.html

I think he missed one thing on the OJ book and that was that the Goldmans were the ones making money off it.

emu4-2.jpg

I don't know who would buy it overseas either. Maybe somebody, but I can't imagine many people overseas care enough about KC to pay for the interview. I'm sure they have their local nut cases to deal with.

I really think someone would buy only if they thought they would make money and only then with guarantees. I just don't think KC is a profit worthy business deal. WE get to see it all for free. She would have been better off saying something mature like thanking people for spending time looking for her daughter and apologising for lying after she was released at the jail. Then everyone may be interested in what else she had to say. She has had 3 yrs to think about it. All her attorneys get on interviews and really say Nothing of substance so I would imagine with defense coaching KC would pretty much say the same thing. :)

She is just not news here. This year a solicitor was jailed for stabbing to death her three young boys.Americans probably don't know much about that, or the lady who had her two young children dead in holdalls in her boot (she did confess). I say good luck with trying to cash in through Europe! (I would be horrified if they did!)

I'm not British but I'd wager that many Brits whom were privy to the same evidence shown at trial would presume Ms. Anthony got away with a felony or two July 5th. ;)

I don't think anyone in Europe cares about FCA. I know the people of the UK don't.

Im from the Uk, And everyone i know and ive spoke to about this case have never heard any thing about it. I only know because i was in Orlando in aug of 08 and heard it on the news, I couldnt get caylee off my mind. So when i got home i went online and started to follow the case i was hooked.

Im from the Uk, And everyone i know and ive spoke to about this case have never heard any thing about it. I only know because i was in Orlando in aug of 08 and heard it on the news, I couldnt get caylee off my mind. So when i got home i went online and started to follow the case i was hooked.

That's exactly what happened to me.

I am really curious as to what the new foundation the Anthony's are creating...

Grandparents rights? Rights to what?

Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone have any ideas?

Grandparents rights to make money off the death of their grandchild and shenanigans associated with the coverup. JMO

I really think someone would buy only if they thought they would make money and only then with guarantees. I just don't think KC is a profit worthy business deal. WE get to see it all for free. She would have been better off saying something mature like thanking people for spending time looking for her daughter and apologising for lying after she was released at the jail. Then everyone may be interested in what else she had to say. She has had 3 yrs to think about it. All her attorneys get on interviews and really say Nothing of substance so I would imagine with defense coaching KC would pretty much say the same thing. :)

Even if they manage to land a million bucks, a million $ just ain't what it used to be! To FCA, it's probably a huge sum. After all, until now, she scrounged for every penny, sneaking checks out of the backs of people's checkbooks. But once you start subtracting her current and future debts, a million dwindles to nothing.

I wonder what JB and her handlers think of her now as they are probably seeing her sociopathy in full mode. Imagine the clenched teeth, rages, hyper phone calls, nonstop chatter. Imagine her "frushtration" of not being able to hook up with friends, party, parade herself, get her hands on that big million-dollar check.

Just yesterday, I sold some sterling silverware and gold jewelry that were just taking up space in a drawer. I think everyone these days is combing through their belongings to convert "stuff" into useable cash. But the only thing FCA has to barter with are her LIES--no marketable skills, no degrees, no resume, no job experience--just her ability to spin a tale. Can't even get anyone to notice what she mistakenly thinks is a "10" body.

The narcissistic supply needs to be cut off so that it resembles a knotted garden hose that releases hardly a trickle. Being ignored and shunned will be worse than jail for her. Let her go from front page to barely a mention on page F-13. Offer NOTHING to her. I wish the media would stop "feeding" her team's current hoaxes and stunts. By being shoved off stage, FCA will melt down, revert to former comfortable behaviors, and probably reoffend, which will mean that she is called into account for at least something. Nancy and all other shows--just move on--please!

Meanwhile, JA and LDB are sitting back smiling like cheshire cats while enjoying the show!

I have a fair number of friends in various places throughout western and northern Europe and I have asked every single one of them what they know about this case. Answer from ALL of them? NOTHING.

Anyone have any ideas?

Check the "Who will make the most money?" thread. There's some information there.

Even if they manage to land a million bucks, a million $ just ain't what it used to be! To FCA, it's probably a huge sum. After all, until now, she scrounged for every penny, sneaking checks out of the backs of people's checkbooks. But once you start subtracting her current and future debts, a million dwindles to nothing.

I wonder what JB and her handlers think of her now as they are probably seeing her sociopathy in full mode. Imagine the clenched teeth, rages, hyper phone calls, nonstop chatter. Imagine her "frushtration" of not being able to hook up with friends, party, parade herself, get her hands on that big million-dollar check.

Just yesterday, I sold some sterling silverware and gold jewelry that were just taking up space in a drawer. I think everyone these days is combing through their belongings to convert "stuff" into useable cash. But the only thing FCA has to barter with are her LIES--no marketable skills, no degrees, no resume, no job experience--just her ability to spin a tale. Can't even get anyone to notice what she mistakenly thinks is a "10" body.

The narcissistic supply needs to be cut off so that it resembles a knotted garden hose that releases hardly a trickle. Being ignored and shunned will be worse than jail for her. Let her go from front page to barely a mention on page F-13. Offer NOTHING to her. I wish the media would stop "feeding" her team's current hoaxes and stunts. By being shoved off stage, FCA will melt down, revert to former comfortable behaviors, and probably reoffend, which will mean that she is called into account for at least something. Nancy and all other shows--just move on--please!

Meanwhile, JA and LDB are sitting back smiling like cheshire cats while enjoying the show!

I completely love your post! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member