Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just heard Casey tell the truth - tape 2, about a third of the way in.

"I've been reaching."

I'll say.

"WHAT HAPPEND TO CAYLEE" He yells and bangs ont he desk
"I hav enot seen my daughter since June 9th"
"When you say you haven't seen her that is the truth, but I don't care about that, something happened to her after the last time you saw her that is what I want to know - WHERE IS CAYLEE" bang on the desk.

My heart is racing and I am not even in the room.

My G_D..is it really any wonder why the protesters are at the A's house everyday.

Here's what I have from the first listen.

First Interview, at the house"
1. When she gives ZG's name and JH's name and Glorias name her voice goes up as if asking a question, a classic sign of a liar.

2. She gives way too many unsolicited details. (diarrhea of the mouth.)

3. Over use of the word "centralized."

4. Shows a little emotion during the recount of the last day she saw Caylee. Not much, but her voice breaks and gets rough a little.

5. She takes the time to actually think about her answers, which is the sign of a good liar. Not too much time, but a momentary pause as if she actually has to consider it and think.

6. She manages to sound upset, very sad but without any actual tears.

Second interview, at Universal.

1. Overuse of the word "absolutely."

2. She does not really show anger either, even when she is provoked by the detectives.

3. She tries to speak very respectfully, it starts to fall apart towards the end, but she gives it a shot.

4. She doesn't correct th detectives when they get something wrong like a name or a detail. She just lets them run with that.

5. She does skate around questions.

6. She is very eager to play the victim.

7. When she says she scared, her voice shows no fear.

8. States outright that she thinks Caylee is more attached to Cindy than herself.

9. She is VERY defensive when the idea of selling Caylee comes up. And the fact that she makes that inference when the question was not about actually selling her shows that she plays dumb a lot of the time and when answering some of the other questions.

10. She never actually says that she went to the the apartmet, just the steps that lead to it. NOT ONCE have I ever heard her say that she actually went to apartment 210.

That's all i have so far, I will have to listen again later. I always catch things the second time.

If i really wanted to GET RID of her - she sounded like a demon when she said those two words.

What is Walter Mitty syndrome, please?

Thanks,

Salem
Here's a link to a description that I just found -- http://richardgpettymd.blogs.com/my_weblog/2006/10/walter_mitty_sy.html

"The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" is a short story by James Thurber -- A man (Mitty) who lives a very ordinary mundane life but lives vividly and herorically in his fantasies.

I knew she was a liar, but something in her telling just really struck me. She's imagined all of this "fantastic single mom career" persona in great detail -- that's where she really lives.

She is scary. Zero emotion. If I were GA and CA, I would be afraid to sleep in the same house with her.

"WHAT HAPPEND TO CAYLEE" He yells and bangs ont he desk
"I hav enot seen my daughter since June 9th"
"When you say you haven't seen her that is the truth, but I don't care about that, something happened to her after the last time you saw her that is what I want to know - WHERE IS CAYLEE" bang on the desk.

My heart is racing and I am not even in the room.

Me too, :nerves:

Interesting, I wonder if she was referring to CA when she said.

"I legitamately have not seen my daughter in 5 weeks. I didn't want anything to happen to her, except I trusted her with somebody, somebody that had been taking care of her, that had been taking good care of her, someone that she was comfortable with, someone that I was comfortable with."

I almost wish they hadn't stopped her at that point and started asking about Jeff again. I am not insinuating in any way that she was accusing CA of doing anything, or that CA did. I don't believe that for a minute. I just thought it might have been one of those slip-ups in the string of lies. She pretended she was talking about Zanny, but it sounds more like me she was referring to her own Mom. Like she didn't really want to harm Caylee, but she trusted her Mom and her Mom started threatening her that she was going to have Caylee taken away.

I got a bad feeling the protesters are going to go buckwild tonight

I'm wondering if LE will arrest her again tonight for the new check forgery charges. If she gets arrested on Friday night she may not get an arraignment until Monday morning.

Listen to the way she spells Zenaida in the first recording. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she's used this name as an alias - and I don't mean for the nanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak