Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGGGH... If I hear her say absolutely ONE more time!!! And uhm-hum.... she has no care at all that they are confronting her with the lies.

When asked about her car running out of gas and whether she parked it there to cash a check, she offered voluntarily "I wasn't abandoning my car, it just circumstantially ran out of gas". They probably should have stopped her right there and said, we never said you were abandoning it, all we asked was if you went into the store to cash a check, why would you say that?

CIRCUMSTANTIALLY VS. COINCIDENTALLY?

Freudian slip?

When asked about her car running out of gas and whether she parked it there to cash a check, she offered voluntarily "I wasn't abandoning my car, it just circumstantially ran out of gas". They probably should have stopped her right there and said, we never said you were abandoning it, all we asked was if you went into the store to cash a check, why would you say that?

I think she meant to say "That is circumstantial evidence and can't be proven." - maybe what she said was her reaching and code for what she meant.

And the backwards speech guys needs to run this part too!

Wait a minute, my children are special needs. Casey only has a few needs, alcohol, cash and gasoline. None of those are all that special.
Evil is not a special need, pathological lying is not a special need, neither is psycopathy, sociopathy, what ever you wanna call it. She is coddled enough as it is. Please let's not slur the special needs people of this world by sticking Casey in with them.

KC's special needs were to be disciplined and held accountable for her behaviors. Her parents did not address her "special needs" whatsoever.

So GA and CA originally thought she was lying? Why do they believe her now?
They are so used to her lying that they can not distinguish the truth from her lies.
I realize now that they really did think Casey did do something to Caylee before Casey spewed her web of BS and then they bought some of it and their first instinct was pushed aside.

If it helps, my two year old screams and tries to shut the computer every time he hears Caseys voice. They say children are good judges of character, I guess it must be true.

Wow. That is chilling. :eek: I'm sure he can tell that she isn't a nice person.

“When did your car run out of gas – was it before or after your baby went missing?”

Loooong pause – obviously Casey was running the scenario through her mind to make sure she answered correctly.

CIRCUMSTANTIALLY VS. COINCIDENTALLY?

Freudian slip?

Or just that she tries to use big words even though she has no idea what they actually mean...when the judge throws the book at her, maybe that book should be a dictionary.

BTW, hi, you're about 40 miles from me.

UGGGH... If I hear her say absolutely ONE more time!!! And uhm-hum.... she has no care at all that they are confronting her with the lies.

im bleeding from the pitch fork i stuck in my knee cap

because i heard her say it ONE too many times

Holy Smokes!!!! Three things that grabbed me right away: 1) "I did not sell her" - offered that when asked if Z gave her any money that day. To me that indicates some sort of guilt. 2) She left 2 notes on her car after it ran out of gas at the Amscot. I don't recall the manager of Amscot or the tow company say anything about notes. So, its more than likely another Casey lie. 3) She has "perspective ideas". WTF is that?
I soooo want an explanation for that comment.

These recordings make me love LE even more.

Oh yeah, and she says Caylee is not in a better place.

Fry her.

She is one cold customer! I think no matter what happens...these tapes will sink her. Period. I hope they come down wiht an indictment soon. I think the only hope of finding Caylee is if the indictment is for Murder 1 with death penalty specifications...and she tells where the body is to take the DP off the table. But I'm not sure that will even help.

She was shedding some serious tears at the bond hearing when she thought that she would never get out of jail.

No emotion for her baby. How could anyone not think she is guilty? When my son was about the same age he somehow went into the linen closet and fell asleep, within minutes I had totally flipped - had neighbors looking all down the street. I finally found him after searching the house for the third time. I was bawling like a baby. He loves to hear me tell that story now but it was the worse 15 mins of my life.

Gag! I think she killed Caylee the night of the 15th. She had a fight with Cindy....grabbed Caylee up and left....Caylee was crying for grandma....George lied about the 16th. I wish a huge Hippo would squish her like a bug.

But see Sociopaths tend to have very high intelligence. They are great con men. These type of lies to officers show very little understanding of their ability to track down this information...something is very wrong here.

I agree with you - sociopathy is a hair off, but I don't quite know what it is that we're dealing with here, and I'm no expert.

I will say that imho Casey is actually quite bright - (I know, I know). She up until time had been succesful manipulating people around her, and she is very verbal and articulate -- her written statement is quite organized and well written. She has a more than adequate the intellectual capacity. She is, however, very verry immature, even for a 22 year old, and her world is particularly small. Its like Jr. High. There is a huge disconnect with her.

She scares the hell outta me.

The part where she and the investigator are laughing over the uncomfortable chairs makes me angry. She is actually laughing. Unbelievable!

the pain in my knee would be less than the excrutiating, nonsensical, aggravating, irritating, incredulous voice that comes out of satans mouth
in this audiotape

she has been able to lie her butt off to her parents with crazy lies and they always bought it........ these guys dont buy anything she is saying

Neither do half or most of us...

Yes, I just to that point in the tapes. The 2 cops who are being hardest on her leave the room, and she starts opening up to the "good cop".

Of course, she's still lying, but in longer passages.

oh that was a good plan - i couldn't even keep track with her loooong detailed lies after that. He even goes so far as to ask her if she used her Instant messenger from her office at work! She says mostly from home. Then she still insists she is an event planner. He was makingher repeat the lies she already admitted to before.

I am an event planner and it makes me angry to hear her say she is one and at universal, because I know the head of events there and it is such a ridiculous story as they don't higher 22 year old girls with no degree and no experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member