Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to those tapes really has me wondering if she deliberately killed Caylee. She seemed to have dreamt up those answers some time before, and when you think about how she started talking about Zanny before Caylee disappeared....I can't help but wonder.

No doubt in my mind it was deliberate. She felt self righteous enough that she gave birth to her, she could 'unbirth' her so to speak. Whether it was anger at her mother for being put in a corner financially or because she wanted to boyfriend around. It doesn't really matter because she has no regard for life, for being a mother etc. Time's running up on you Casey.

The one thing we know NOTHING about, except for the chloroform search, is what the forensic analyst found on Casey's computer.

She lives through her computer. Before Caylee was reported missing, she probably never envisioned being seen as a suspect. When she was planning this thing, she probably thought that she was so smart that LE would never consider her a suspect.

I bet she kept notes on there for possible explanations for stuff like the missing phone, the non-existant job (remember all of those fake emails?)--playing out all possible scenarios and coming up with plausible responses for future questions. There is NO TELLING what they have on Casey, just from her computer.

When LE does reveal all their evidence, it's going to be more than we could ever imagine.

She can't even say anything nice about Caylee without complimenting herself. She said Z thought she was a good kid and was proud of the way she was being raised. She couldn't just leave it at Caylee being a good kid.

I don't know how the detectives kept themselves from slapping her!
I also caught The Jay Blanchard Park/Lake Underhill in the same sentence. The stuff about her not forgiving herself was so contrived.
The mixed race nanny born in New York, growing up in Miami, attending college in Miami -there would be records of the school she attended. Lots of people can fit that description. As to the nanny having several phone numbers and moving often, but not having an address? Lived with other people, then renting out a room in a house, but she doesnt know where the house is.
I tried to listen objectively. I had read the 400+ pages when they first came out. So, it was not new. But the tone of voice and the attitude just dont mesh with the situation.
It's all baloney, or Hooey
IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. Her language and speech pattern seem very cold, flat, and monotone. The only emotion was when she cursed, and that was the phone calls with family members.

I think she did. I think she's a "cold-blooded, callous monster."

I think that Cindy exerted so much control over Casey's life, that Casey took control of the one thing Cindy couldn't. Whether or not Cindy would ever see Caylee again.

I have no doubt that the root of this whole thing is the power-struggle between Casey and Cindy.

I think you are right.

I also think she sounds like a very experienced liar. As though she's been well trained at it and as though she thinks everyone accepts lying as normal??? It sounds to me like there is something very seriously mentally wrong with her. In my opinion only.

MTE!

Slip.....

Read this in the transcript and I think this is the whole shebang, right here. The beginning the middle and the end. And it's why she will NEVER tell the truth, if she even knows it anymore. As sick as the relationship is, it's all about KC and Mommie, about loving her and hating her, about wanting her approval, about wanting freedom from her, about wanting to punish her, but then not wanting her to ever, ever, ever know. Caylee just got in the middle.

After reading this and listening to the tapes I have to agree with you. Casey was no longer mommies princess as she was replaced by Caylee. Now the key questions are: Did she murderer Caylee? An accident occured? Or did she pass the baby off to someone to keep her away from mommy dearest?

She was too quick to offer that she didn't abandon the car. I think she left her purse and keys in the car with the intention of taking off but Cindy thwarted her plan when she found her at Tony's. She figured she could make it look like something happened to both of them.

I agree.

do we know
was she asked, and how she responded to the fact the the person that she says introduced here to the nanny, totally denied it

Tape One:
"So you're telling me you don't have phone numbers in your sim card or anywhere else for the three people that you mentioned, like the nanny you've had for a year?"

"Mhm, all three of them moved and changed services and numbers and stuff! All of them! Mhm. Convenient, huh! Maybe the numbers are in my conveniently lost phone, or maybe on the internet. Mhm mhm mhm. :crazy:"

Tape Two:
"You're a liar!"

"Mhm, I understand how it could look that way. :crazy: I don't know where she is and that is absolutely, positively, THE TRUTH 100% cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye. Mhm."

She sounds so flippant through all of this, and she never directly addresses her lies. It's no wonder she came up with that stupid "30 day script" crap later; this audio makes her look incredibly bad.

Thanks for your reply.

Sounds just like Casey on the tapes. I think it was said that one interview was 4 in the morning.

Capable of throwing away things of great importance to satisfy short-term needs is a trait I read at one point and I just can’t get that out of my mind.

While Cindy was keeping her fed and watered she had a veneer of normal but once things started to unravel she unflinchingly threw away Caylee, her friend [Amy] and family.

IMO

Yes. Casey will throw away anything or anybody. Nothing and I mean NOTHING means anything to them. Even their favorite item. They feel that everything is replaceable. I am sure she thought that some day she would replace Caylee with another child. No big deal! Same with friends. They are replaceable too. But remember also a true sociopath never thinks about consequences. So she never really though, "oh this or that will happen if I steal my friend's money". They don't think that way.

Like you said, their soul satisfaction is what motivates them and all they think about. They really are me, me, me. No regard for anybody else, even those they profess to love. They may say they love this person or that person, but in all truth, they are incapable of love.

do we know
was she asked, and how she responded to the fact the the person that she says introduced here to the nanny, totally denied it

I don't think they had that information yet, they only knew that he did not work at universal as she stated. He worked there in 2002 not 3 to 4 months ago as she originally stated or 10 months ago as she said later.

I agree with you - sociopathy is a hair off, but I don't quite know what it is that we're dealing with here, and I'm no expert.

I will say that imho Casey is actually quite bright - (I know, I know). She up until time had been succesful manipulating people around her, and she is very verbal and articulate -- her written statement is quite organized and well written. She has a more than adequate the intellectual capacity. She is, however, very verry immature, even for a 22 year old, and her world is particularly small. Its like Jr. High. There is a huge disconnect with her.

She scares the hell outta me.

Emotional immaturity is one of the key symptoms of sociopathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member