Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the Wesh.com recordings which cut off- I'm trying to catch up. Did they ever ask her about the DEAD BODY smell in the car?? If not WHY? They could immediately shoot down the ridiculous pizza theory.

Almost the exact scenario at my house! Youngest was missing, we searched frantically inside and out for maybe 3 minutes, then called the sheriff. When the sheriff arrived my oldest son and I were both in the pond looking for him. Another Sheriff arrived and found him asleep on the top of his bed, hidden amongst his many, (way too many) stuffed animals.
No, a mother with a child missing does not wait 31 days and then still not call, her mother had to do it.
I have listened over and over to the tapes and I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that she could be "sane" and have murdered her daughter and not show some remorse. I feel as LE did with one of their last questions "when you were growing up, did you take any medication?" I think they could sense that this girl suffers from some serious mental disorder. I am so impressed with the level of compusure they were able to keep, knowing as they know that she had done something with her daughter.

Now I don't feel so dumb for losing my kid in his own toybox.

I think that if my mother had had to call the police over my missing kid, she would have had to call in two crimes, a homicide and a missing child. She would have killed me first, then called the cops.

you know, i thought serial murderers were disgusting but for the most part they confess.
I am beginning to believe that there is some severe mental disorder going on... She tells lies that you would think she would know that could be easily verified...my two year old does better lying than this!
She must have a very low IQ or be seriously mentally ill although capable to stand trial. If I was BAEZ I would use that as my defense and hope for mercy from the jury. She is not all there and at times I felt sorry for her. It's inconceivable that a fully functioning adult would think to tell such silly lies. Something is very wrong here.

I couldn't agree more although I already thought that before the tapes. Cindy, George and Lee have got to know something is wrong with her mentally. This is not new to them imo. I just cannot understand people's comments that she is smart, smooth, etc. because not only is she a sociopath but a very idiotic one.

Wow. That is chilling. :eek: I'm sure he can tell that she isn't a nice person.

I realize this was pages and pages ago....but I, too, think this is telling. Little children and animals. They always trust their instincts.

I think all of Casey's stories come in part from truth. Rilya's story was in the news a few years before Caylee.I don't have the guts to start a thread and one I would like prolly isn't allowed. So I wait :)

I spent hours to find a gap in time, I found it.

I am curious as I looked with no relief for the WS question thread. I want to know the DATE of Casey's e-check to At&T 574.00 or something like that. Sheesh I want that date! I've lost sleep over it.

Caylee was at the nursing home on the 15th. video with Cindy

Yes. What I meant was what if the Anthony's had already taken Caylee away from Casey by keeping Caylee from her starting on the 9th?? Then after Father's Day Casey snuck in the house and took Caylee and killed her? I am just wondering if that is why Casey kept saying she hadn't seen Caylee since the 9th? Because she hadn't except to kill her. Maybe Casey used the Chloriform to knock Caylee out in the middle of the night so she wouldn't wake up the Anthony's?? That would make sense of why she used Chloriform and not some sleeping aid to make her sleep.

This could be what the Anthony's are covering up because they knew Caylee was abducted by her own mother. They just never thought she would kill her.

Casey has been able to manipulate everyone around her including THREE veteran LE officials; I'd say she is pretty darn smart!

No, it is not smart to give your child to just anyone, but there are parents who use a local babysitter to come and watch their children all the time. And then there are the adult babysitters who have a good background check only to find out they are hurting the children they care for.

There are many girls and women who get pregnant and are not ready to be a mother. And there are women who want to have children only to find out they are not cut out to be a mother.

A few years ago my son was too ill to go to daycare so I was trying to call a family friend to babysit for me while I went to work. I'm a single mom. I left a message on an answering machine that had a generic greeting that didn't state who I was calling but I thought I had the right number. A woman called me back saying I'd gotten the wrong number and that she knew I didn't know her but she'd babysit my kid because she felt bad for me. I respectfully declined and appreciated the gesture. I don't believe the babysitter story coming from Casey but I do believe in the possibility of some shady babysitting situations occurring and desperate young mothers falling prey to them. Thankfully, I was not one of them!

I think it is interesting that they didn't ask Casey why she thinks ZG took Caylee.
I would have liked to hear her answer to that.

However I do recall her saying that ZG LOVED Caylee so much. Then later she says that she is worried for Caylee because she is with someone she doesn't trust.

She is then reminded that she told them she was btrayed by soemone she trusted and then says, well I don;t trust her now and he asked when did you stop trusting her and she says "When I found out her phone was disconnected".

So Zg loves Caylee and when Caylee called on July 15th she was perfectly fine and safe, but she doesn't trust ZG.

forget it I can't dissect this anymore - she is a liar and that is that.

She is smart. She DIDN'T give her child to a stranger. That's a lie. Smart people get pregnant. Maybe she thought she could trap the father into marraige. Why are you defensive about her being "smart". It doesn't mean she isn't evil. She is probably a very high functioning psychopath. She could have finished school but it didn't fit her plans. She discards or skips things that are not part of her vision of who she is. Caylee didn't fit the plan so she discarded her. Dancing on a stripper pole did fit her self image. Smart/not smart isn't really what this is about.

She is smart. She DIDN'T give her child to a stranger. That's a lie. Smart people get pregnant. Maybe she thought she could trap the father into marraige. Why are you defensive about her being "smart". It doesn't mean she isn't evil. She is probably a very high functioning psychopath. She could have finished school but it didn't fit her plans. She discards or skips things that are not part of her vision of who she is. Caylee didn't fit the plan so she discarded her. Dancing on a stripper pole did fit her self image. Smart/not smart isn't really what this is about.
:clap::clap::clap:You said that much better than better than I.

I think all of Casey's stories come in part from truth. Rilya's story was in the news a few years before Caylee.I don't have the guts to start a thread and one I would like prolly isn't allowed. So I wait :)

I spent hours to find a gap in time, I found it.

I am curious as I looked with no relief for the WS question thread. I want to know the DATE of Casey's e-check to At&T 574.00 or something like that. Sheesh I want that date! I've lost sleep over it.

It was posted July 18 -- which is weird since she was arrested the 16th -- a couple days to post perhaps? It's referenced in many different posts (What did she buy...etc) but I think your best bet is the OCSO website with the case updates

Well said!:clap:

jbar
Just My Opinion Join Date: Aug 2008

Exactly Patty! We are saying the same thing.

Patty
A parent may be deemed unfit if they have been abusive, neglected, or failed to provide proper care for the child. A parent with a mental disturbance or addiction to drugs or alcohol may also be found to be an unfit parent. Failure to visit, provide support, or incarceration are other examples of grounds for being found unfit.

Jbar
A pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others and inability or unwillingness to conform to what are considered to be the norms of society.

Nope, I am not saying the same thing as you are.

Prior to Caylee going missing, there were no signs of abuse, neglect, or inproper care of Caylee. Classifying the term "mental disturbance", would be a mental illness far greater then that of a sociopath.

There were no signs of "addiction" to drugs or alcohol PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance. I look at "addiction" far greater then going out once in a while and getting drunk and smoking a joint.

PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance, Casey was with Caylee everyday, and Caylee was provided for by the Anthony's because they wanted to do it.

Casey wasn't in jail PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance.

Cindy has sociopathic tendencies herself, as her first interviews were all about Cindy, Cindy Cindy. Let's not forget Cindy's twists and turns also!

Nope, I am not saying the same thing as you are.

Prior to Caylee going missing, there were no signs of abuse, neglect, or inproper care of Caylee. Classifying the term "mental disturbance", would be a mental illness far greater then that of a sociopath.

There were no signs of "addiction" to drugs or alcohol PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance. I look at "addiction" far greater then going out once in a while and getting drunk and smoking a joint.

PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance, Casey was with Caylee everyday, and Caylee was provided for by the Anthony's because they wanted to do it.

Casey wasn't in jail PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance.

Cindy has sociopathic tendencies herself, as her first interviews were all about Cindy, Cindy Cindy. Let's not forget Cindy's twists and turns also!

:clap:
I agree with everything you say...
( I do wonder though if she has a sealed juvy record of some sort of theft or fraud)

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, and if they did I apoligize, but I noticed that when Casey was asked Caylee's favorite places she used the past tense "Caylee liked to go the park" etc. I looked at the transcripts to make sure I wasn't mistaken and it was in there too.

In the recordings at Universal they don't seem to let her answer the questions enough! I know they are tired of lies but I want to hear her tell them!

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, and if they did I apoligize, but I noticed that when Casey was asked Caylee's favorite places she used the past tense "Caylee liked to go the park" etc. I looked at the transcripts to make sure I wasn't mistaken and it was in there too.

I noticed that in the transcripts first and then heard it again today. I did catch it, and it struck me the first time. There is no parent out there that would refer to their child in the past tense until they knew they were dead. Which of course leads to, Casey knew she was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!