Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? They chose to believe that she was a virgin, when she was seven months gone! And, CA is a freakin' NURSE!

KC didn't see a doctor, until she was eight months gone, and the whole rest of the family had confronted CA.

Nooooooo,:eek: it was the other Jesus who was considered as a father, the Orlando one!

Why not? They chose to believe that she was a virgin, when she was seven months gone! And, CA is a freakin' NURSE!

KC didn't see a doctor, until she was eight months gone, and the whole rest of the family had confronted CA.

Again I say.. can you imagine what we DON'T know happened in that family?

im changing my ways :laugh:

she cant remember a single persons number ......HIPPO CRAP

HOLY HIPPO

hells bells. i dont have any numbers plugged into my cell..
i must know 12 numbers off the top of my head that i could tell you in my sleep

i hate her :furious:

Neither do I. I guess I'm a Luddite. I still memorize my frequently called numbers.

"I took you to places I have seen Caylee" she says after he said all the locations were fake.

So she has SEEN Caylee at these places alone?

Sure! She has a special booster seat, to help her see over the steering wheel.

I am new here. Wanted to post something about this "nanny". If she cared for Caylee for a year and a half I am assuming she was paid? Surley there would have been canceled checks from Casey unless of course as she would claim, she paid cash all the time. Also may have be mentioned but I noticed on the police interviews she refers to Caylee in the past tense. :eek:

Caylee in past tense- i noticed too, when she was talking about blanchard park

kc SOC SEC # WAS CHECKED FOR INCOME in the last 5 yrs......records show she has not filed taxes since 2004. No reported income is attached to that soc sec number since 2005.

there was no job income to pay a babysitter with there was

no job
no income
no babby sitter...

"is the babies daddy really dead?" ouch!

Who knows? She's said two different guys, who are dead, were the daddy. And, THAT'S only counting the dead daddys. She's names or alluded to a few others.

She said, at one point, each of them died on his way to way to Caylee's b'day party.

Only thing is,, one of them died in May, and Caylee's b'day is in August.

Her Uncle Rick says she doesn't know who the father is, because she got pregnant at a party.

I was wondering. When the good detectives apply the pressure on Casey, and she winds down Pants-On-Fire Lane to arrive at the fact that she really really wanted to go to Universal just to pass Caylee's pic around to security....do we know if she had a pic of Caylee on her???

Not criticizing the police at all, :bowdown: :detective:

just wondering....

Upon listening to recording 2:

I don't know how she could withstand these detectives.... About making everyone around her suffer if she doesn't come clean.....

And I don't even mean I "know" she's guilty--but really, why tell the lies she tells. It. is. so. weird.

Sociopathic Personality Disorder.

kc SOC SEC # WAS CHECKED FOR INCOME in the last 5 yrs......records show she has not filed taxes since 2004. No reported income is attached to that soc sec number since 2005.

there was no job income to pay a babysitter with there was

no job
no income
no babby sitter...

We should say no LEGAL income..who knows what she was doing on the side for 3 years. I sincerely doubt C&G let her steal from them for 3 plus years although crazier crap has happened. I still think she was making money in some fashion..just not on the books and I don't think it was a boat load of cash but rather enough to scrape by.

These tapes are very difficult to listen to. Hearing them however, it seems to me that these lies are all rooted in her personal success fantasies -- real "Walter Mitty Syndrome"... And then she's dug herself in - cannot turn back.
Really really hard to listen to.

Self-aggrandizement. Another symptom.

I was wondering. When the good detectives apply the pressure on Casey, and she winds down Pants-On-Fire Lane to arrive at the fact that she really really wanted to go to Universal just to pass Caylee's pic around to security....do we know if she had a pic of Caylee on her???

Not criticizing the police at all, :bowdown: :detective:

just wondering....

I sincerely doubt it..I would put money on the fact that she did not if I were a bettin' woman. I actually was waiting for a detective to ask her where the picture was...but then that would have led into a whole other wild goose chase.

I HATE DIAL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way I will ever hear these interviews. Not that it matters but I would love to hear her actually SPEAK for once (even though it is all lies).

Casey is as frightening as any known psychopath male I've ever seen on tv. The look that is always in her eyes and the voice are chilling. I noticed as she was answering if Zenaida gave her money for Caylee she said "If I really wanted to get rid of my daughter". Why use the word "really" and use the term "get rid of" to even describe selling a child.

She also says "that child" :mad: What mother describes her child that way? I heard it for myself, the exact context. No mistaking that one.

I love the dumpster and buried comments they keep saying...

they knew so much even then.

And, could a NORMAL parent hear about their baby being buried, in a dumpster, decomposed, and be so cool?

Who knows? She's said two different guys, who are dead, were the daddy. And, THAT'S only counting the dead daddys. She's names or alluded to a few others.

She said, at one point, each of them died on his way to way to Caylee's b'day party.

Only thing is,, one of them died in May, and Caylee's b'day is in August.

Her Uncle Rick says she doesn't know who the father is, because she got pregnant at a party.

She said she hadn't seen Baby's Daddy's parents since she was 5 or 6. Didn't she go to the funeral? Wouldn't they have been there?

Now they are getting good! Asking her how lying to them is going to help them find he daughter. She drives me crazy!! How did she have any friends????

Not real ones, and not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member