Casey Returned to the Disposal Site - Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilly Willy,

I guess you are right. I guess as much as I dislike her (trying hard not to use a stronger word), somehow I naively look for something "human" in her, and the more I read and research, the harder it is to find that humanity. As all of you here, I can't cope with the results of it all, and maybe I'm just trying too hard to justify the verdict.

I don't think you're being naive at all, we all want to believe that no mother is capable of doing the things Casey did. Children are supposed to count on mom to keep them safe and to love them unconditionally. A mother like Casey Anthony violates the laws of nature. If Casey was a man who killed his own child, I think the jury would have found differently. I think they just couldn't accept that a mother could be so evil.

One thing that did surprise me is that SA never brought in a witness to testify that mothers who kill their children usually wrap them in a blanket and place them in or near water. jmo

Yes, and close to home.

Chilly Willy,

I guess you are right. I guess as much as I dislike her (trying hard not to use a stronger word), somehow I naively look for something "human" in her, and the more I read and research, the harder it is to find that humanity. As all of you here, I can't cope with the results of it all, and maybe I'm just trying too hard to justify the verdict.

Most of us who followed the case from the beginning went through a process for 3 years in which we considered all the possibilities, and I mean it...ALL the possibilities. One by one by one by one, most people ruled out most possibilities as they watched the principles, particularly KC and the DT. Most came to the conclusion that KC and KC alone, or mostly alone, caused the demise of Caylee. The jury didn't have three years. They didn't see all the George and Cindy and KC and Baez media. They didn't read all the transcripts and pour over every document dump. Still I will never, ever understand how not one out of 12 people stood up to put KC away. Really. Thirty one days. Her life went on. She lied the whole time about the baby's existence. Then after Cindy called the police, she gave no truthful information to help locate her own child. She never mentioned an accident, in fact denied that theory. Her car smelled like death so she set up cover and dumped the car. Baby turned up dead in swamp with clothes only KC had access to, with blanket, bags and duct tape from Anthonys. I'll never understand why that wasn't enough. EVER.

I don't believe Casey was the least bit interested in the remains site, Caylee was out of sight, out of mind. If pings show her near the Anthony home at that time I'd say it's more likely that she was watching the house with hopes that George and Cindy would leave so she could go inside and retrieve something, or it could be simply that she had no place to go, she was locked out of Tonys and no one else wanted her.

My belief also. First of all, I cannot comprehend her going to the remains site in the dark, and secondly what would be the differentiation between being at the remains site or parked outside her parent's house being the close proximity to each other. I would imagine the same cell tower serviced both locations. I can believe, however, her visit to the remains site the previous early evening (7/1) in TL's Jeep.

MOO

I posted this info on the July 2 ping thread - didn't realize this one existed until a day after. So, please forgive me posting it twice.

Werner Spitz, a forensic pathology expert, who testified on behalf of the defense, on June 18, 2011, stated: “It is my opinion that the duct tape was applied there after the skin had deteriorated, after the skin has decomposed.”

In the autopsy report, John Shultz states: “It would be expected that decomposition of a small child in Florida that is deposited in an outdoor environment during the summer months would have occurred in less than a month and most likely within two weeks.” In addition, some of the bones were found away from the skull and have been determined to have been dragged away from the main spot when they still had soft tissue on them.

If KC went to the remains site on July 2nd, she would have found a nearly decomposed skull with many other parts of the body already missing. That definitely could have given her reason for the nightmares reported by Tony L, and give a good reason to make a “comforting” phone call to Ryan P. That could also be why the only time she turned her head away from the evidence is when they were showing the skull.

I never really believed the killing with duct tape version.

As crazy as it may sound, I also wanted to share another theory. People usually get tattoos to commemorate someone or an event. I believe that the following day KC went to get a tattoo to remember Caylee's life as a "beautiful life". What you you all think?

I don't think she would have gotten a tattoo memorializing Caylee because that is inconsistent with how she related to her in life and how she treated her in death. She just didn't care that much imo. I find the idea of her traipsing into the woods to apply duct tape to a decomposing body absurd to say the least. Spitz was a bought and paid for witness who would find a way to toe the DT line imo. He was arrogant, angry and would not tolerate disagreement imo.

One thing that did surprise me is that SA never brought in a witness to testify that mothers who kill their children usually wrap them in a blanket and place them in or near water. jmo

..what they needed was to bring in a hypnotist, to get the-- "pen*s in the mouth"-- image out of the minds of the jury.

I don't think she would have gotten a tattoo memorializing Caylee because that is inconsistent with how she related to her in life and how she treated her in death. She just didn't care that much imo. I find the idea of her traipsing into the woods to apply duct tape to a decomposing body absurd to say the least. Spitz was a bought and paid for witness who would find a way to toe the DT line imo. He was arrogant, angry and would not tolerate disagreement imo.

Spitz was obviously a bought and paid for buffoon, IMO. With the way he went on and on about Dr G conducting a shoddy autopsy because she didn't open the skull....it's obvious to anyone with eyes that you can see inside an empty skull without splitting it open. I can't believe the jury took him seriously.

Common sense and logic says there is no reason to apply duct tape to the face of a body that is decomposing in a swamp. The duct tape was obviously applied while Caylee was still alive, to keep her from breathing and ultimately kill her. No other explanation even begins to make sense. It is my hope that Casey had at least enough decency to dose Caylee with the chloroform first, so that she didn't suffer.

EDIT to add: I agree about the tattoo, it had nothing at all to do with Caylee except perhaps to commemorate that Caylee was no longer an obstacle for Casey, she could now live the good life without having to drag Caylee along with her and without having to hear Cindy and George nag at her to take responsibility for her own child.

Most of us who followed the case from the beginning went through a process for 3 years in which we considered all the possibilities, and I mean it...ALL the possibilities. One by one by one by one, most people ruled out most possibilities as they watched the principles, particularly KC and the DT. Most came to the conclusion that KC and KC alone, or mostly alone, caused the demise of Caylee. The jury didn't have three years. They didn't see all the George and Cindy and KC and Baez media. They didn't read all the transcripts and pour over every document dump. Still I will never, ever understand how not one out of 12 people stood up to put KC away. Really. Thirty one days. Her life went on. She lied the whole time about the baby's existence. Then after Cindy called the police, she gave no truthful information to help locate her own child. She never mentioned an accident, in fact denied that theory. Her car smelled like death so she set up cover and dumped the car. Baby turned up dead in swamp with clothes only KC had access to, with blanket, bags and duct tape from Anthonys. I'll never understand why that wasn't enough. EVER.

BBM

:clap::clap::clap:

Spitz was obviously a bought and paid for buffoon, IMO. With the way he went on and on about Dr G conducting a shoddy autopsy because she didn't open the skull....it's obvious to anyone with eyes that you can see inside an empty skull without splitting it open. I can't believe the jury took him seriously.

Common sense and logic says there is no reason to apply duct tape to the face of a body that is decomposing in a swamp. The duct tape was obviously applied while Caylee was still alive, to keep her from breathing and ultimately kill her. No other explanation even begins to make sense. It is my hope that Casey had at least enough decency to dose Caylee with the chloroform first, so that she didn't suffer.

EDIT to add: I agree about the tattoo, it had nothing at all to do with Caylee except perhaps to commemorate that Caylee was no longer an obstacle for Casey, she could now live the good life without having to drag Caylee along with her and without having to hear Cindy and George nag at her to take responsibility for her own child.

I wonder if the neuro linguistic programming stuff people had mentioned came into play - we noticed Finnell using it when she was talking about mercy, etc. I remember JB trying to dazzle the jury with Spitz' resume - he contributed to the JFK autopsy... therefore He MUST be correct now, he's done thousands of autopsies, etc.

I personally think that with Casey she just doesn't punish herself with thoughts of guilt or second guesses. She turns the switch off and it's on to the next thing.

I don't think you're being naive at all, we all want to believe that no mother is capable of doing the things Casey did. Children are supposed to count on mom to keep them safe and to love them unconditionally. A mother like Casey Anthony violates the laws of nature. If Casey was a man who killed his own child, I think the jury would have found differently. I think they just couldn't accept that a mother could be so evil.

You know, at first I didn't think I could, but I eventually found humanity in Andrea Yates. Had it not been for the last child she "chased" down and drowned, I'd have probably empathized with her, maybe even felt sorry for her. I think she was in a horrible place in her head - and the one person who could have helped her, Rusty, ignored her pleas for help. What she didn't do, and why I can find NO compassion or humanity for Casey is the fact that she NEVER reported Caylee missing or dead.

What if Andrea Yates partied for 31 days? Susan Smith? Darlie Routier? They all called the police, immediately. IMO, they didn't want their kids to rot...as absurd as it sounds, and IMO, they didn't hate them, but they justified killing them. I loathe and despise Casey because she is evil personified. Not only did she know her baby was dead, however she died, she left her to rot while she danced and had sex for 31 days all the while trying to figure out a way to cover it up forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx