Casey said she had 15 grand in the bank

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was CINDY, George wanted to get to the bottom of it, but she wouldn't let him. Cindy enabled Casey yet again, letting her get away with it and making her suffer zero consequences. Which is why Casey turned into the person she is now. Cindy totally created that monster she calls a daughter. IMO.

I know, and that's not a small amount of money if you are behind on your mortgage! So she would lose her house rather than piss KC off?

And, I have to add, if all this is true, how can anyone even listen to anything Cindy says? She is so obviously disturbed.

I don't think confronting Casey was pleasant.

We heard her cussing out and hollering at Cindy while she was in jail.

ITA.

I think Cindy & Geo. knew they could not accomplish anything by confronting Casey head to head so in order to keep some semblence of peace for Caylee's sake, they bit their tongues a LOT.

The ONLY thing they could have done at this point was to seek & WIN CUSTODY of Caylee & THEN get a restraining order against Casey to keep her out of their home.

The major problem here is how do you prevent Casey from running off with the child BEFORE you can get custody??????

They were caught between a rock & a hard place.

It's unfair to to under-estimate the amount of pain & disruption a child like Casey can cause in a household & the way everyone slowly but surely learns to AVOID setting off another round of fighting.

I know, and that's not a small amount of money if you are behind on your mortgage! So she would lose her house rather than piss KC off?

Maybe that is the amount of money Casey stole over time. We know she took her parent's credit cards and forges checks.

I am not sure Casey ever got huge sums of money at once. But, movies, subway,Target and drinks do add up.

I have found in my dealings with certain people in my life who lie or fabricate, is that they tend to actively volunteer information about their "wealth" as a topic of conversation. They know you will never check on it to prove them wrong so they can say anything that they want. This is the case with Casey. She has finally met her match with the LE as they aren't letting ANY lie slip by them. They are going to follow through on everything that comes out of her mouth. Unfortunately she has fabricated everything to everyone in her life and thinks she can dupe the LE too.
The more my friends talk about their money the more I have realized they don't have it. She probably was dead broke but in her dreams she had it and she was going to make everyone around her reflect her lies back to her so that she could REALLY live her dreams. It is a telltale sign of a true Narcissist.

Ugh! You are a better person than I am, I'll you right now.. I couldn't be friends with people who wanted to talk about their money- good or bad. That would drive me insane!

wow, cindy just never stops does she. First casey is not pregnant then covers for her stealign then covers for her comitting murder. What more could this woman do ?

Lots!

I am sure the threat of foreclosure added to the Anthony family's tensions in June.

George had been unemployed. Financial problems take a toll.

It sounds like Caylee was cooped up all day in the car (or at best the house) while her mother text messaged and ignored her. Think how crazy she would have been to see her grandparents and for someone to play with her.

Add into that general female rivalry and strong personalities.

In all fairness to Cindy, she worked all day and coped with the demands of a toddler every night. The family was in financial crisis. It may have been easier not to confront all of Casey's lies and stealingif she were feeling stressed. Particularly if her husband got REALLY mad when he got mad.

The home stress also may have made Casey's fantasy of a carefree romantic life with Tony especially appealling. Particularly after days of not being able to her parent's house (cause somebody was home) and being cooped up in the car with a child. I get frustrated when my husband talks and interupts my websleuth posting. I bet Caylee interupted Casey a lot when Casey was texting.

ITA.

I think Cindy & Geo. knew they could not accomplish anything by confronting Casey head to head so in order to keep some semblence of peace for Caylee's sake, they bit their tongues a LOT.

The ONLY thing they could have done at this point was to seek & WIN CUSTODY of Caylee & THEN get a restraining order against Casey to keep her out of their home.

The major problem here is how do you prevent Casey from running off with the child BEFORE you can get custody??????

They were caught between a rock & a hard place.

It's unfair to to under-estimate the amount of pain & disruption a child like Casey can cause in a household & the way everyone slowly but surely learns to AVOID setting off another round of fighting.

OMG gimmie a break! Had they been proper parents to Casey a long time ago she would know better than to behave in that manner.

OMG gimmie a break! Had they been proper parents to Casey a long time ago she would know better than to behave in that manner.
I agree 100%!
It's obvious that Casey has been running the Anthony household for many years, she's been lying for many years and she has never ever called on it. In fact this is the first time in her life that she's being held accountable for any wrong doings! Cindy has been her role model. Enough said.

Kc told JB she had $5,000 for a retainer too - money is as mythical as her job
her nanny her parents divorce her new home and her career as an advocate
for missing children. This chick doesnt live in reality

Casey also said she had a job as an event planner, that her parents were giving her their house, that she had a nanny, that George had a stroke, that Zanny had a car accident and that she was attending college.

I don't see a smidgen of truth in any of those lies. Why would this lie be different?

Exactly, I can't see how it would be any different. Just another lie among the lies.

then how did cindy have 500 to spend on clothes for dakota ? where do these people get all thier money .

mom4321 - please tell me, who is Dakota and why would did CA buy her anything?

How strange that almost everything that KC is known to have said in the last few months/years has been a complete fabrication. If she walked into my living room soaking wet and said it was raining, I would still look out the window to check.

How strange that almost everything that KC is known to have said in the last few months/years has been a complete fabrication. If she walked into my living room soaking wet and said it was raining, I would still look out the window to check.

LOL I agree. I've known a few liars in my day, but I've never known anything like what she does.

kc supposedly actually paid jb some money, thats what ga said in his last interview. what if she really does have a bank account somewhere ?

Kc told JB she had $5,000 for a retainer too - money is as mythical as her job
her nanny her parents divorce her new home and her career as an advocate
for missing children. This chick doesnt live in reality

And look, once again it worked out for her!! She lied, but he still took her case w/o getting payment. Another signal to her that lying gets her what she wants.

Maybe this was the amount of the windfall she expected when she moved into her parents house w/ Amy? After all, when your parents mysteriously vanish, surely they leave $$$ behind???

If there were a life insurance policy on Caylee, the Insurance company would need proof of death (death certificate) to issue the money. Therefore, if the life insurance angle was true...Casey wouldn't even be close to having the money yet. (or she would actually assist to lead to a dead body)

haven't read all the posts yet...but anyone remember that she did tell of a "trust fund" for Caylee from the bio-dad??????
jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back