Casey support thread all beliefs welcome

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of conflicting views. I do not like Casey, but I do not know what happened. I only know that she has told a lot of lies, and the only thing that I could say about her that I know to be true is that she is a liar.

I get a lot of flak for saying that there just isn't any evidence that I have seen that says she killed her daughter. It would appear that way, any reasonable person would think so. But personaly I cannot come to that conclusion until I know there is auctual physical proof. I'm going to need a smoking gun, if I don't have it there will be a small doubt in the back of mind as to what really happened.

I say that because Casey isn't going to tell us. The answers lie with Caylee, where ever she is.

I do hope that Casey gets a fair trail with an impartial jury. That is a right that cannot be taken away from any of us, no matter what was done. With all the media coverage, and all the leaks, I'm not so sure this can happen. It would not surprise me if the first attempt ended in a mistrial because of evidence leaks.

I have a lot of conflicting views. I do not like Casey, but I do not know what happened. I only know that she has told a lot of lies, and the only thing that I could say about her that I know to be true is that she is a liar.

I get a lot of flak for saying that there just isn't any evidence that I have seen that says she killed her daughter. It would appear that way, any reasonable person would think so. But personaly I cannot come to that conclusion until I know there is auctual physical proof. I'm going to need a smoking gun, if I don't have it there will be a small doubt in the back of mind as to what really happened.

I say that because Casey isn't going to tell us. The answers lie with Caylee, where ever she is.

I do hope that Casey gets a fair trail with an impartial jury. That is a right that cannot be taken away from any of us, no matter what was done. With all the media coverage, and all the leaks, I'm not so sure this can happen. It would not surprise me if the first attempt ended in a mistrial because of evidence leaks.

They've dealt with this plenty of times before. I wish something would hurry up and happen to be honest with you but it is probably going to be a long time before anything actually happens.

Believe it or not, the whole world doesn't know about this case. They are many people who if you ask them what they think about the KC case they will say "who???"

The whole world won't be on the jury, Orlando residents will be and they have most definitely heard of the case. Some of them are out in front of the Anthony home behaving like the morbid people who used to picnic at hangings.

That is the concern. "Negative pre-trial publicity" "tainted jury" and "change of venue" are real and recognized concerns of the legal system. When the overwhelming majority of the public comes to believe that an accused person is guilty before the trial even starts (or in this case before the accused has even been named a suspect or arrested) it affects the wheels of justice and how any future trial may be conducted. Remember Sam Shepherd? He was found guilty of murdering his wife and appealed his case all the way to the Supreme Court, who overturned his verdict because it was found that negative pre-trial publicity had deprived him of a fair trial.

Supporting Casey's behavior throughout all these years by her parents is what got her where she is today. Supporting, defending, covering for her, and enabling her. It is time for her to face the consequences of her behavior.
Supporting Casey, A WASTE, HUGE WASTE!!!!

JMHO

That's true. I know a number of people who deliberately avoid any news about murders, abuse, etc, because it upsets them, or because it intrudes on what they see as their idyllic lives, or because they never pay attention to any news, or for any number of reasons.

For reasons all her own, my sister does not watch the news and purposely does everything in her power to stay uninformed (is that a word?) in cases such as this.

She is a very intelligent woman, but cannot or should I say will not, ever understand how a human being could bring any harm to a child......especially their own. She just isn't wired this way and it brings her too much heartache.

a little OT
I will never forget when her only child was in his freshman year of college (1400 miles away) and she was talking to him at 2 am, she could hear sadness in his voice (the freshman blues). She hung up the phone, packed a bag and was out the door at 3 am.....on her way to U of Alabama.

Her reasoning was quite simple....her child needed her. 6 years later, her son still says that when she knocked on his door (after he got over his shock) that he finally realized that God does answers prayers.

I almost feel 'hate' for that woman. Never had such negative feelings about anyone in my life including david westerfield or scott peterson (altho I think of them like the scum of the earth). I feel like punching her. I don't know why her mother was never arrrested for beating the living day lights out of her. There is just something very irksome about her.
Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth. I often feel guilty about the way I feel toward this woman, whom I've never met or spoken to. I do think she hurt her baby, but at the very least covered up the child's death and continues to hurt others by covering her own behind. The thought of carrying your own child's body around and being able to act like she does afterward is beyond my comprehension...how could she do that? When you add in how she is being treated with kid gloves, possibly making money off Caylee's death and given privileges that you and I would never receive just adds to the hateful feelings. I don't know that I've ever witnessed such arrogance and self-centeredness anywhere, anytime. We need to believe that somehow justice will be served and such disregard for precious life will be punished.

I believe Caylee is alive and something bigger than known happened.
It's bigger than even the LE know!!!

Well, hey, y'all. I don't believe I've posted to this board before, and I hate to start out getting everybody mad at me. But:

I feel in my gut that Casey was giving the baby chloroform and putting her to sleep in the trunk at night so that she, Casey, could party and spend the night with her boyfriend. I don't think she deliberately hurt her, but I also think that she didn't consider her. I think that she didn't want to hear her mother's cr*p because her mother probably said "Don't expect me to keep her while you run around" or something.

That said, and partly because I am close to somebody who seems to have the same personality disorder as Casey, I feel a deep pity for her. I don't think she has the capacity to consider other people. I very much doubt that she killed her in anger. I think this was part of Casey's obsessiveness and blind desire to have a boyfriend love her. That's what I think.

I will never ever say that I support Casey. But somehow, I feel that I can see in her head. I think that she is completely self-absorbed and incapable of considering other people.

I have said prayers for her. I think the baby is long gone, dead, probably in a swamp down there with Casey hoping they can't find her or determine a cause of death. She is completely and totally selfish. But I don't believe she can help it at all.

Anyway, don't flame me too bad. I mostly feel the way the rest of you do.

3 hots and a cot is more support than I'm willing to give. However, I'd be more than happy support fresh sheets on the gurney when she gets the needle.

That's because you're an intelligent person with capable people around you.

Casey is a 23 year old unemployed high school dropout that lives off of her parents and used her teen pregnancy as a way to avoid getting her own life that sleeps with any man who looks her way to sooth her ego and self-centeredness, and surrounded herself with gullible young people that DO have fledgling lives and stole from them (as well as her own family members) to make her world all about her. (whew!) In short, she's a punk. And lets face it, for all her childish elaborate yet short-sighted lies - the girl's just not that bright.

YOU might be capable of being involved in something the rest of us couldn't piece together, but Casey? Nah, she's not that deep. She doesn't have any dark connections to the underworld. She's a lying little brat, a myspace addict, a cheap desperate date, a child....a child that doesn't credit you or anyone with the ability to see just how simple she really is.

"Something bigger than known"? Yes, an ego the likes of which most people are fortunate enough to not identify or encounter on a regular basis. That's all.

I know that there are alot of injustices in this world, people are accused of things they did not do but I really do not think this is one of them I mean come on if there were any chance that this child had been kidnapped after all of the media attention the Le attention and last but not least the time Kc spent in jail This crowd would be singing like a bird.
Why wouldn't they????
I support all the fairness in the world do not like anyone to be mistreated, But it is a shame Kc does not feel this way, Where is her sense of fair for Caylee??

If there were kidnappers with the reward what it is they would sure take it for the ransom!!!JMO

She knows where this child was at maybe not now after the storm we had but she knows where she left her. So I say give her justice,

Come on all her attorney can say is that there are good reasons for her behavior. I say there is to if she talks she will surely be tried for murder!!!!

Lets give Kc and Caylee justice locate Caylee and put this princess Kc in prison lplain and simple. AND JUSTICE FOR ALLL>:liar: :liar: :liar::liar:

:doh: that belongs on a different thread...IMO

Well nice, and I believe in fairy tales, the easter bunny, Santa Claus & the tooth Fairy .......but theres no way LE & the FBI are going to concur with that statement.

***But anyway, the question was :do you support casey?

and for my answer- I cant as this time, it would be a waste! A huge Waste!

:doh:

Well nice, and I believe in fairy tales, the easter bunny, Santa Claus & the tooth Fairy .......but theres no way LE & the FBI are going to concur with that statement.

But anyway, the question was :do you support casey?

and for my answer- I cant as this time, it would be a waste! A huge Waste!

The answer is pretty obvious to most of us :)

I support waterboarding as it beats a lie detector test any day.
36_11_6.gif

I believe she is entitled to competent representation and a fair trial on all charges before any determination of guilt or otherwise is made.

However, this is a highly unusual case, and I have to say I also believe in children's rights, and don't believe adults who have children in their care, should cause those children to "disappear" and not have to provide truthful information re that child's whereabouts.

I'll wait til the evidence is presented at trial before I make any final determination, but based on what I have seen, I suspect she has done something heinous to Caylee, though I hope I find out I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member