Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling BS on the source's claim about Casey fielding publishing deals.

I don't believe it either.

I do hope wherever she goes, whatever she decides to call herself, she works through her issues. I would like to see her turn her life around and do something good with her second chance.

I actually think she would probably go unnoticed by much of the general public with a makeover. I don't believe most of the public has scrutinized her as much as we have. As far as where she will go...well, I do think we'll know that within a day or 2. I think the paparazzi are hell bent on finding where she is. Eventually it will be known and her identity will be known regardless.

Oh silly me. She's going to go hide out and do a hard hitting exclusive with Geraldo! From Al Capone's vault! Sorry, sometimes it takes me a minute

Won't work.

She can try to change the hair, the eyes, the horrid teeth, the jutting jaw, but she now has that HUGE, honking, badly done, redneck tattoo across half her scabby back.

Hard to remove that little treasure.

Maybe it's just me, but every time I think about Casey's tattoo, I can't help thinking about this Ricky Martin gem. I think La Vida Loca is more in line with the kind of life that Casey has lived and will continue to live. jmo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-YsjHzadl8"]‪Ricky Martin Livin La Vida Loca Audio High Quality‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I think you all are wrong about nobody watching an interview with her. I think people will be waiting with baited breath to see it, if for no other reason, out of curiosity of what she will say. Whoever does the first interview will have the most viewers ever to watch a program. It's easy for people to say they will not watch, but I don't think they will be able to resist. JMO. I will be honest, I WILL watch it.

I admit that I'm going to watch. I'm completely fascinated by this woman's psyche. Just for personal understanding or to use in the classroom/training I would tape and watch. It's not even about believability or truth. It's about seeing her in action and observing her behavior, thoughts and affect while being interviewed by someone she doesn't know or hasn't connected to (i.e. conned, manipulated, etc in the past).

I wish when they release her they would just drive that stinky Sunfire to the front door of the jail, give her the keys, and send her on her way. Let her fend for herself.

I think you all are wrong about nobody watching an interview with her. I think people will be waiting with baited breath to see it, if for no other reason, out of curiosity of what she will say. Whoever does the first interview will have the most viewers ever to watch a program. It's easy for people to say they will not watch, but I don't think they will be able to resist. JMO. I will be honest, I WILL watch it.

I'm sure many will watch. I won't be one of them. I won't contribute a penny to her lies or give her the satisfaction of watching her lie and gloat more. Others are free to watch if they wish but know you give her exactly what she craves most...attention.

I wish when they release her they would just drive that stinky Sunfire to the front door of the jail, give her the keys, and send her on her way. Let her fend for herself.

Ha, this is great! No more public money for CA. Release her like any other fl resident and taxpayer. she brought this on herself, let her deal with it. If she dies she dies, just like her daughter. except no one will cry for her.

I don't believe it either.

I do hope wherever she goes, whatever she decides to call herself, she works through her issues. I would like to see her turn her life around and do something good with her second chance.

You can't work through the things she has done. There is no forgiveness for people who don't believe they need forgiveness. How do you "work through" having killed your child?

I think Casey is going along with whatever JB & co. are planning for her because it's a big exciting adventure. Look at me - I am so (in)famous that I have to have special treatment! But I think she will tire of being anonymous. She will WANT to be known. And how else could she make any money anyway?

And besides which ... I do wonder if it isn't all a ruse and she will in fact be somewhere right here in Orlando ...

CentralFLMama, this is an interesting and enlightening post.
Throughout the 31 days her daughter was supposed to be missing, Casey never left Orlando, no matter what she was telling her parents.

She does need looking after and guidence about her future. Casey, regardless of the fame she may believe she has, is really small potatoes. And I don't see her parents stepping in to help her. She's through with them.

But I don't think she has the slighest idea of where to go or what to do. She may have beat the rap and was found not guilty but she's not that crafty or inventive. Instead of trying to work for "a good life," all she could do was have it tatooed on her back. jmo

And you know, she's always wanted to go to Puerto Rico!

Part of me really wishes she would come to Arizona. This way the next time she's in jail she can stay in our very own Tent City run by our Sheriff Joe - 115 degrees living in a tent outside eating green bologna - she will be begging to be back in the Florida jail.

I think she will change her hair, wear big sunglasses, and change her name. I think she will change her name so that when she goes to the supermarket, she doesn't use her real name. I think people will be able to recognize her though. Her eyes are too big to not notice, and her face shape. Her voice is kind of distinct as well. I'm not sure if she will be able to live under a false name forever or not, and not ever tell people. I don't know if she could do that. She might be able too if she realizes no one likes her, and it's the only way for her to manipulate people, and make friends. However, I also kind of think she wants people to know who she is. I think it might depend on how bad she is harassed by people around her.

I'm sure Baez and Mason have told her by now that people hate her. So, she probably gets it by now.

I wonder what is going to happen to her when Mason and Baez dump her, when they can't get anymore publicity from her, and they move on. Mason will obviously do it first, because he just pretends to care. Baez and Casey have a weird relationship going on, so who knows with that.

Ha, this is great! No more public money for CA. Release her like any other fl resident and taxpayer. she brought this on herself, let her deal with it. If she dies she dies, just like her daughter. except no one will cry for her.

exactly...."everyone lies, everyone dies"....right?

Remember when she was out on House Arrest?!? People yelled all kinds of stuff at her and reporters followed her every time she left the house for Baez' office...asking her why she killed her kid and KBelich even asking why she walked the way she did, lol. KC didn't hide her head in shame, she acted as if she didn't have a care in the world. The girl even had the gall to wear those stupid over sized sun glasses she stole w/Amy's money out in public, not to mention her mini skirt and tight little blouse unbuttoned way too far for all the world to see. Nope, don't believe for one minute she will ever hide or change her looks....she loved the attention then and she'll love it now! She will feed off of all the attention, we thought the trial was bad I'm afraid the real KC show is about to start. After beating a Murder wrap and the DP, she really will be h*ll on wheels.

You can't work through the things she has done. There is no forgiveness for people who don't believe they need forgiveness. How do you "work through" having killed your child?

Yes, I know you are right. Know it in my bones. I guess I am just hoping no more bad comes from her. Though I know it is inevitable.

I think she will change her hair, wear big sunglasses, and change her name. I think she will change her name so that when she goes to the supermarket, she doesn't use her real name. I think people will be able to recognize her though. Her eyes are too big to not notice, and her face shape. Her voice is kind of distinct as well. I'm not sure if she will be able to live under a false name forever or not, and not ever tell people. I don't know if she could do that. She might be able too if she realizes no one likes her, and it's the only way for her to manipulate people, and make friends. However, I also kind of think she wants people to know who she is. I think it might depend on how bad she is harassed by people around her.

I'm sure Baez and Mason have told her by now that people hate her. So, she probably gets it by now.

I wonder what is going to happen to her when Mason and Baez dump her, when they can't get anymore publicity from her, and they move on. Mason will obviously do it first, because he just pretends to care. Baez and Casey have a weird relationship going on, so who knows with that.

I don't think she does though. It's unparalleled how much people hate her. When even Hollywood publicly hates you, you know you are toast.

I'm sure she has a few male fans from jail. But I too am worried she won't survive the first week out.

Yep...there is the door you are free to go. As far as CA she will forever continue trying to make money off poor Caylee:sick:

On Sunday (or whenever) she is released, who do you think will financially be sponsoring her? If she's not going directly to family, someone will have to pick up her bill. I doubt that she has signed with any media players this early (if there are even any offers) so who do you think will step up and pay for her purported relocation or even her first night's hotel/motel accommodations? She is, after all, indigent with looming bills and immediate needs. Who do you all predict will step up to the plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle