Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why his wife hasn't spoke up yet. I can't imagine her allowing Jose to flirt with FCA publicly without getting upset.

Besides lucking out on this major, major case, Jose has lucked out by finding an absolutely beautiful woman to marry him. She is so much prettier than Casey that I don't believe she would see Casey as a threat (except possibly to her family's safety). And, besides her far greater beauty, she would have to have -- as would almost anyone -- an infinitely better personality.

Her defense team has said they have a 'safe' place for her to go for rehab. Those places are expensive but maybe one has agreed to it for the future publicity. or maybe a halfway house is going to take her in.

I don't understand the rehab angle at all. Rehab for what? She doesn't have an alcohol or drug issue. The Dr. says she's mentally sound. What is she being rehabbed for, lying? Being in jail for three years? Can anyone explain this to me. Please and thank you.

If it's for lying, why go for the extra expense, duct tape is cheaper.

Perhaps one day we'll see pics of her in a padded cell wearing a straight jacket and a muzzle after she's Baker Acted. That would fetch top dollar! I think that all the peeps that thinks she's guilty would pitch $$$ in on that. I would!

I don't think there will be any disguises. I call BS on this source. I think it is very "movie" liek to think that she will change her name and her face and live in hiding, but in reality she is nothing and no one special. I think Casey wants to be Caseya nd enjoys the attention as does the defense.

I think she will walk out of there as Casey and into the world as Casey - with a few bodygaurds, she will wear new more expensive sunglasses and we will see her being stalked by the paps.

Maybe she lay low at some hotel for a few days - but I do not think she will flee and change her appearance. mo

I hear there is a compound on the Pakistan border that was made vacant not so long ago, maybe this would be a suitable retreat for her? The property has high walls, satellite TV, a range of games consoles and respectable neighbours (there is a military academy next door - lots of young men to keep her amused). The local authorities don't seem to mind controversial figures so there would be no issues with demonstrations.

Only one previous owner, a deeply religious man who has now expired but was possibly the only human being more hated in the Western World than she is.

She wouldn't be bothered by anybody, as long as she keeps out of the way of the local insurgents and the US Government doesn't send in a Special Operations Group to 'extradite' her back to the US. :)

(Although that is an option considering the fate of the previous owner...)

Worth some consideration.... :floorlaugh:

Have you ever seen his wife? I would bet my bottom dollar she is not threatened by Casey Anthony. :giggle:

she should be they have had three years of foreplay.... it is a powerful thing for a man to be needed as much as KC needs him after a few glasses of champagne i predict she will fall right into his bed...imo

Ok, the defense team has a screw loose if they think they can keep a lid on FCA. Who are they going to hire to babysit her because that's what it would take?

I expect any arrangements they make to last 3 days at the most. FCA now knows she's really famous (infamous), and she will seek out the paparazzi because she wants her face out there. She loves her own face.

I think the defense team is going to have a heck of a time getting rid of her because if the money isn't flowing into her coffers she will show up at their homes, their offices because she will not be denied. At least that would be her take on it.

I think she had her cap set for Jose, but if she meets Geraldo, she will just see him as a bigger fish to go after because it's all about aggrandizing herself through others. Now that I think about it, maybe that's Jose's plan for ridding himself of her.

she should be they have had three years of foreplay.... it is a powerful thing for a man to be needed as much as KC needs him after a few glasses of champagne i predict she will fall right into his bed...imo

I see it as KC manipulating him and congratulating herself on her power to do so. I see her laughing at him (well, everyone else does also)

If she falls in his bed, it will be to show him who's boss, imo

That's what sociopaths/narcissists/demon infested enjoy most -- power and control

He's been played and she'll ridicule him in the future, imo

I agree with those posters who say I don't think ICA will go along with the Defense team's ideas about her going into hiding.

I think she will go through a couple of days of "re-entry" shock - the world outside is very different than 23 hours of protected confinement. But as soon as she gets herself a wardrobe together, gets some polish after prison roughing it, and watches a whole lot of TV - she will realize freedom is just outside the door.

She will have tantrums about why shouldn't she get out there - get a cell phone, get a car and be free to get out and have a good time. After all - she was found not guilty and there are people out there who love her. She will want to go to restaurants, bars, dancefloors, and just shop and shop.

I just don't see how they will hold her back for more than at most - a week! There is just way too much temptation out there!

Perhaps one day we'll see pics of her in a padded cell wearing a straight jacket and a muzzle after she's Baker Acted. That would fetch top dollar! I think that all the peeps that thinks she's guilty would pitch $$$ in on that. I would!

I'd love to see that. But, the state psychologist that spoke to her said she is an intelligent young woman, not mentally ill but just immature. He says she is not a psychopath. WOW> shocked. I wonder if she flirted with him.

I was talking to my Mom about this yesterday. I think there is NO way she will ever be able to change her identity or looks without the public finding out. If she changes her name legally, someone, somewhere is going to have to file that paperwork through an office. And she would have to change it legally instead of assuming an alias, if she wants to get a D.L., passport, SS card, etc. unless she gets fakes. As far as cosmetic surgery...yeah she will have the doctor/client privilege and a doctor would lose his license if he leaked, but again, there will be other people that have to make this happen. Nurses, people within the office, etc. The chances of NOBODY selling out are slim to none. That's what is going to be the downfall for her. So many people are going to try and cash in, that even those that risk losing their jobs will cash in for the right amount of money to reveal her new identity. JMO.

Sorry if this has been posted...

*thinking outloud*
The only disguise she could probably pull off (no pun intended)and not be recognized, is to dress like she's Amish. But then she would actually have to REFRAIN from the cameras, alcohol, s*x, and showing skin. Guess that wouldnt work...hhhmmmmmmm belleyes tries to think what else the "disguise" could be.

I don't understand the rehab angle at all. Rehab for what? She doesn't have an alcohol or drug issue. The Dr. says she's mentally sound. What is she being rehabbed for, lying? Being in jail for three years? Can anyone explain this to me. Please and thank you.

If it's for lying, why go for the extra expense, duct tape is cheaper.

Oh why don't they call it what it is FGS!! It's R&R (time to plan future media strategy and how to handle the civil suits) and Make Over Bootcamp!!
I am having mental snapshots of JB:noooo: and KC:dramaqueen: as Henry Higgins and Eliza Doolittle from My Fair Lady!:floorlaugh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BftsZbKGPY"]‪Schroeder and Lucy: I've Grown Acustomed to Her Face‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I'd love to see that. But, the state psychologist that spoke to her said she is an intelligent young woman, not mentally ill but just immature. He says she is not a psychopath. WOW> shocked. I wonder if she flirted with him.

From what I've observed, she has complete confidence in her ability to master men -- all men -- old, young, ugly, smart, stupid, etc.

She's also quite adept with women

Her drugs are power and control and in order to achieve this over her targets, she will play whatever role best suits her purpose

Her type don't enjoy sex. To them, it's a tool. For that reason and because they're actually frigid, they find it easy to pretend and fake it. They develop a sexual repertoire that would put sex-industry professionals to shame

Because creatures like FCA are unfulfilled, their lusts lean to destruction and other people's misery (and to other people's money, homes, vehicles, contacts, families, careers, etc. They are diabolically envious )

They're restless. They want to control everyone and everything around them. They vastly overestimate their abilities and naturally they underestimate everyone else

They run around destroying everyone and everything within reach for quite some time, as a rule. They're required to continually establish new target victims and groups. They're glib with often a wide superficial knowledge. They're supernaturally vengeful and highly destructive. Often they continue like a killer tornado well into their 60s if Nature doesn't remove them on permanent basis

There's no cure for them, no therapy (they play with therapists and professionals). The only protection from them is to stay far away and/or to take legal steps to have them prevented from contacting you

They hate contented, happy individuals, couples and groups

imo

Oh why don't they call it what it is FGS!! It's R&R (time to plan future media strategy and how to handle the civil suits) and Make Over Bootcamp!!
I am having mental snapshots of JB:noooo: and KC:dramaqueen: as Henry Higgins and Eliza Doolittle from My Fair Lady!:floorlaugh:
‪Schroeder and Lucy: I've Grown Acustomed to Her Face‬‏ - YouTube

LOL

JB couldn't make the grade as Henry Higgin's shoe leather !

I'm still in shock that he was granted a licence. The bar must be awfully low in Florida

What an uncouth, unintelligent, morally bankrupt, clueless piece of work he is, imo

As one of Brazilian descent, I am highly offended by your characterization of Brazil and Brazilians.

BRAZIL CALLING.

What do you people think of Brazil as her destination? I know she has no passport. Well Brazil is famous for asking only if you have money. A long range private plane can get her there from where she is. That is no problem. As for money? Well, she is not going on any public speaking and promotional tours here to start with. No loss with Brazil on that. But interviews and books from Brazil are an easy go. And there is the money for a Brazil bribed passport. We have no extrication treaty with Brazil as most of you know. So no more worries about getting caught up in public out cries here. Or having to pay that 70 G tax bill. Or the civil suits coming. No payback of anything. Just blood money rolling in from around to world to hear her lies. And the cherry on her cake? There are plenty of very wicked white people in Brazil who will not mind in the least being her next bed mate. And they are new faces she can lie to.

Who can come up with a better more plausible designation here for Casey the baby killer?

Wherever she goes, I do not think the good life to Casey will be on some isolated island or a farm in the middle of nowhere twiddling her thumbs. She wants fun and action and the nightlife that would not be available there. She might be in a secluded place for a few days, but I don't think it would last. She will want to be around people who will share the good life with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71