Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I missed it along the way, but how is all this hiding of the felon going to be funded? Us Floridians have been footing the bill for her housing and trial for the past three years. Is her dream team picking up the tab for changing her appearance, transferring and squirreling her away to a super secret location complete with body guards and handlers? I don't imagine that comes cheap. Most of them have been working pro-bono and I can't imagine them pooling their resources to indefinitely support her with all the additional costs for 'protection'. Unless they're counting on recuperating their investment when all the millions start rolling in for appearances, books, etc. That's quite a gamble considering all the lawsuits against her piling up and the real potential of John Q. Public no paying the bucks to hear what she has to say.

So who will be paying for her support when she leaves jail on Sunday?

Maybe I missed it along the way, but how is all this hiding of the felon going to be funded? Us Floridians have been footing the bill for her housing and trial for the past three years. Is her dream team picking up the tab for changing her appearance, transferring and squirreling her away to a super secret location complete with body guards and handlers? I don't imagine that comes cheap. Most of them have been working pro-bono and I can't imagine them pooling their resources to indefinitely support her with all the additional costs for 'protection'. Unless they're counting on recuperating their investment when all the millions start rolling in for appearances, books, etc. That's quite a gamble considering all the lawsuits against her piling up and the real potential of John Q. Public no paying the bucks to hear what she has to say.

cherchez l'argent

MCA can run, but she can't hide.
She will get drunk someday and tell someone something and media will be able to find her.
MCA will never have true friends, people will use her if she gets money.
The girl loves to party, she will fll on her face sooner or later.
MCA is her own worse enemy.
She will reoffend.........stealing etc.
We will hear more about her and like OJ she will be in jail again.
I pray she doesn't get pregnant.........she will ruin another child .....IMO

Furthermore, **if** they are able to afford relocating her, etc. they could repay the taxpayers of the State of Florida for the three years of legal services instead.

MOO

IF it is EVER declared that it was an accident (which it wasn't) does anyone know if they had a life insurance policy on Caylee? Remember....the anthony's were having money issues BEFORE Caylee went missing.....just curious that's all or maybe Fca learned that that ga and ca did close to the time Caylee ended up murdered.....I mean missing?

My guess is if it was deemed a drowning in the home pool, the A's home owner's insurance wouldlikely have to pay out a claim...but not sure how they would ever be able to file a claim on that with no proof. Who would even be the beneficiary...KC or G and C?

"Owners of swimming pools or hot tubs on private property, including apartment complexes and condominium associations are likewise required to protect against foreseeable risks by taking appropriate safety measures to prevent accidental drowning and may be held liable for failing to do so."

http://www.productslaw.net/practice_accidental_drowning.html

Who among us thinks that she will be able to keep a low profile for more than a few days? She will have to have that attention, and be seen!!!

Yes, the one thing that fuels the nonconvicted murderer KC is the attention. She will neva make it.

Woman in Oklahoma mistaken for KC A attacked with minivan.

http://www.newson6.com/story/15084225/woman-mistaken-for-casey-anthony-attacked

So what has happened before has happened again. A woman is attacked because she somewhat resembles the defendant. Before we got the story of the live Caylee being seen at malls and people saying they would snatch a child they thought was her.

It is irresponsible to announce anything about her release due to the danger that some angry person could make the same mistake as this. This puts women in danger just as the fake live Caylee sightings put children and mistaken people in danger thinking they were doing the right thing.

No doubt this incident will fall back to a claim of hordes of Nancy Grace fans trying to kill KC when the story comes out further. (or something like that)

So what has happened before has happened again. A woman is attacked because she somewhat resembles the defendant. Before we got the story of the live Caylee being seen at malls and people saying they would snatch a child they thought was her.

It is irresponsible to announce anything about her release due to the danger that some angry person could make the same mistake as this. This puts women in danger just as the fake live Caylee sightings put children and mistaken people in danger thinking they were doing the right thing.

No doubt this incident will fall back to a claim of hordes of Nancy Grace fans trying to kill KC when the story comes out further. (or something like that)

I am truly sorry this woman was yet another victim of ICA but this should serve as a serious proof...there is absolutely no doubt that Casey's life is in danger. There are people...and probably many of them, that want to kill her, most of them would never make a true attempt, but one will, and that's all it would take, one. Honestly, I pray nothing happens to her when she's released, I loathe her, but I wish her no physical harm. Suffering yes, but physical harm, never.

ETA
OMGosh...the woman has a daughter named Caylee!

Pro bono does not mean free in this case. Attorneys who do pro bono take on very small insignificant cases...not these.

The State of Florida has been paying Baez. He bills them for expenses, which is way more than a salary would be. He made a lot off the government. Don't be fooled! He's not working for free. None of them are. He may have had FCA sign off on a lien against any money she makes to recoup costs. I just wish she would go back under the rock she crawled out of...grrrr.

Speaking of new names for the Princess....Baez will need a new name for the Firm since he's joined forces w/Mason & Sims.....
Dewey, Cheatum & Howe

I knew it, I said this would happen.

I have a cousin who looks almost just like this woman. She does not look like Casey!

Who would think that Casey would have had a chance to move to Oklahoma, get a job and a vehicle by now. Who actually thinks she WILL get a JOB! Casey Anthony being a clerk??? :floorlaugh:

Not to mention, anyone following the case should know she isn't even out of jail yet. :banghead:

There is a TSA Agent in Atlanta that needs to be careful... she looks WAY more like Casey than this woman. Even people who know what Casey looks like would do a double take with this woman. They could be sisters.

This is ridiculous. I guess I'm just too thorough in everything I do. But I seriously would have verified in ten different ways that this was who I thought it was before I did anything. (Which I wouldn't do anyway.)

Crazy.

I am truly sorry this woman was yet another victim of ICA but this should serve as a serious proof...there is absolutely no doubt that Casey's life is in danger. There are people...and probably many of them, that want to kill her, most of them would never make a true attempt, but one will, and that's all it would take, one. Honestly, I pray nothing happens to her when she's released, I loathe her, but I wish her no physical harm. Suffering yes, but physical harm, never.

ETA
OMGosh...the woman has a daughter named Caylee!

To me, this is an example that her life is indeed in danger...which I am sure will please many people here from what I have been reading...

OMG!! That poor young woman could of been killed because someone thought she was KC Anthony. Seriously?!? That girl looked nothing like KC to me, that is scary. People need to get a grip and I pray no one else gets hurt because people are ignorant!!

To me, this is an example that her life is indeed in danger...which I am sure will please many people here from what I have been reading...

Personally, I wish her no physical harm or attacks. I haven't seen anyone actually wanting that to happen. But I do hope her 'freedom' makes her miserable in the end.

They need to give poor Tony a new name and place to live !
Bet she's already trying to get his number
I'm sure HE is in hiding !

Gotta love Pat Brown - well you don't have to but sometimes I do ...
This is up ar Womenincrimeink .

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Arguments in Favor of the Casey Anthony Verdict

by Pat Brown

me too miss plum...but if not Leo, then some other bail bondsman would have done it, and probably for the attention....

Out of interest, how do you think that helped?

I have wondered that too.

Originally Posted by Garland
Call me crazy, but I feel very sorry for Casey for the way that shes been hounded by society after the verdict was read. No one deserves that kind of treatment. Its not her or the Jurors fault that the prosecution failed to prove that she did it.

<Mod snip> No one deserves that kind of treatment.????????

Caylee did not deserve to thrown away like trash in a swamp ... and all the innocent people that had their lives turned inside out because of Casey Anthony a selfish liar and murderer. ...

I can just imagine that poor innocent young woman and all her pain ...being hounded and all.. give me a break.

I have never fussed at another poster before.. but my goodness I just can not understand your statement... It is a smidgin to liberal for me .. I do not want to offend you but I am just amazed you feel sorry for her..

I can pray for her but I can not feel sorry for her.
[/B]

I find that most surprising. From what I have been reading the people on this board don't approve of murder. It's sort of a unifying principle around here, I would have thought.

Speaking for myself, I'm not glad her life is in danger. I would prefer she was safely locked up. In fact, if I had any power over the situation at all, Caylee would still be alive and I would never have heard of her. But I certainly don't want her to be harmed or killed. I just don't want her to be cosseted or enabled. I would guess many other posters feel the same way. But I can't speak for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71