Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just sick, sick, sick about all this. :(

I just don't think any of these million dollar deals will pan out. The backlash against any commercial enterprise that gives her air time could close them down.

This is copy/pasted from Facebook, so take it for what it's worth :) But it IS a possibility:

Everyone is wondering where casey is going, I heard the defense attorney chaney mason has provided casey with a plane compliments of an ex client he has defended in the past ,casey will go directly to a private home with a private landing strip and taken to a private home in the Bahamas (likely Geraldo's beach home there), she will need no passport and be close... enough to Florida to return for court hearings, depositions and other legal matters including interviews she won't need a passport in a private plane and can not fly internationally because of being recognized, by the time the media and orange county announce her release, her feet will be on the sandy beaches in the Bahamas, thats why they're giving her 1/2 hour to forty minutes before hitting the media with the announcement............how clever.....

Just wondering ...when don't you need a passport to fly to the Bahamas? Private plane passengers go through customs too...

Red Huber imbedded reporter on camera now....on his way in....cut off

A ceilidh is a party. Something Caylee will never see again...

I enjoy books set in Ireland and Scotland,so I knew that was was the meaning of the word.I just never realized it was pronounced KAYlee or that it was aslo used as a girls name.
Ceilidh - pronounced Kaylee -means party **** How ironic is that?

This was on Orlando Sentinal, thought you may enjoy it since tonight is the night!

Tot Mom at 2:07 PM July 16, 2011
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here inside the jail
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the night is fallin', outside this cell
The press is waitin' at my hotel
Already I'm so giddy I could cry.

So hiss me and boo for me
There's nothing they won't do for me
Watch me like there is no other show.
I'm leavin' on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Jo-se, I hate to go.

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now, they just mean ka-ching
Every place I go, I think of me
Every word I say, is for TV
When I come back, just check out all my bling.

Jo-se, I hate to go.

Now the time has come to leave this state
Just one more released reprobate
Now watch the tube, and see I'm on my way.
Dream about the cash to come
When I won't have to steal from Mom
About the times, I won't have to say,

Jo-se, I hate to go.
~ Bella Vita ~
timer55

Private planes are $3000 an hour and up. Who is putting that up for KC? When all the hype dies down, she's no one.

OJ was a former professional athlete, product endorser and movie actor. He was famous before he was infamous. KC was a loser before she was infamous. I just don't see all this big money stepping up.

Funny, I said that the day of her verdict- Where's Jared Loughner when you need him?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ITA! Also, I think the world has never needed a real-life Dexter more than it does now! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Ok, so I'm kidding about Dex, but IF something did happen to her, I wouldn't feel sorry for her.

Is it me, or is Baez running...not walking...away from KC in that excerpt from the NYT?

Cynical view: Baez sniffed around and saw there isn't any money to be made; the media demand for KC might not be as great as some imagine. (Would you watch? Not I.)

More realistic view: Baez is savvy. He knows what KC is about and he knows what her family is about, and he is getting far, far away.

One other thing: He just made a big name for himself, but the more those jurors talk, and those jury forms are scrutinized, he knows he got about as lucky as a golfer hitting two consecutive holes-in-one. Time to cash in before people realize that he won the idiot-juror-lottery, and is not a legal superstar.

EDIT: look how weak baez's "defense" of her acquittal is. A lawyer...an officer of the Court, saying "it should mean something". Usually, to the legal profession, it means everything. And here's the head of her defense team all but pleading for respect of a verdict which merits none.

Probably all are somewhat true. My two cents anyway.
IMHO, he wouldn't show the same bravado with the NYTimes.

The very DAY of the verdict, my PC "died," just today got it back running... SOSOSO hard not being able to post re. the verdict, etc. I cannot BELIEVE this jury, absolutely disgusting, I think they will all live to regret their cop-out verdict. I totally agree that there was not enough SOLID evidence for a 'murder one' verdict, but, puh-leeezzzeee!!!!> manslaughter would have been both justifiable and obvious... *sigh*... Anyway... I don't think Casey has any idea of how people see her, and I don't think she will have any sort of a 'good life' once she is set free. PEOPLE. HATE. HER. A week or so ago, I watched Dr. Drew's show, "Celebrity Rehab," and was fascinated to see Amy Fisher on the show. She said she can NEVER escape her "rep," and she resorted to doing *advertiser censored* to pay her bills; no one wants to get near her "with a 10-foot pole," and she admitted that she will always be seen this way. I see the same, or worse, for Ms. Anthony. She is completely TOXIC.

Just wondering ...when don't you need a passport to fly to the Bahamas? Private plane passengers go through customs too...

yup, and she cant hide out there, bahamas and usa have a extradition treaty...

The very DAY of the verdict, my PC "died," just today got it back running... SOSOSO hard not being able to post re. the verdict, etc. I cannot BELIEVE this jury, absolutely disgusting, I think they will all live to regret their cop-out verdict. I totally agree that there was not enough SOLID evidence for a 'murder one' verdict, but, puh-leeezzzeee!!!!> manslaughter would have been both justifiable and obvious... *sigh*... Anyway... I don't think Casey has any idea of how people see her, and I don't think she will have any sort of a 'good life' once she is set free. PEOPLE. HATE. HER. A week or so ago, I watched Dr. Drew's show, "Celebrity Rehab," and was fascinated to see Amy Fisher on the show. She said she can NEVER escape her "rep," and she resorted to doing *advertiser censored* to pay her bills; no one wants to get near her "with a 10-foot pole," and she admitted that she will always be seen this way. I see the same, or worse, for Ms. Anthony. She is completely TOXIC.

ICA is worse because she killed her own child

Just a couple minutes ago the wesh helicopter let it slip before they shut the mic off (they clearly said they didn't want it on the www but it went through for a few seconds too long) "Once you verify that she's heading to the executive airport, do you want.." Sounds like she will be going straight to the airport and outta town

It appears they're flying her to Palm Springs, CA tonight!!!:sick::sick::sick:

I just saw the clip of her leaving the jail. Let's say that this is beginning of hell on earth for Casey.

I call hogwash on Fisher. She could quit whining,change her name and get some regular job in an area of the country that has forgotten her crime, and no one would recognize her especially if she lets the injection stuff wear off of her lips. She must want to be a celebrity and live a dangerous lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member