Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know...for the first time in a very long time I didn't give Casey Anthony (or her family) very much thought today. My daughter dragged me out of the house to go to the beach. Wow! It did a world of good for my mental state. Right at this moment, I could care less about them. They all deserve each other. I hope they all stay in hiding.

PS- one little thing that did make my blood boil...Baez trying to sell photos of Casey during her first days of freedom. I think it was JVM who said she had learned that Casey has a camera and would be documenting herself. Gag me now!

That is great you got away and away from this madness. I too went away last week. There was no internet access. I was spending my time here before that. To get away and clear my mind there was really nice. I was completely free there though, if you turned on the tv there was her face.
Everyone is still talking and is as mad as hello, even at a church function the topic turned to FCA and her DF.

LOL I don't know if you were serious or not but I just cannot imagine writing this girl a check knowing that she can take the routing number off the check...lol ?? really?

lol CM was the the one that said it, oh well to those people :floorlaugh:

That is great you got away and away from this madness. I too went away last week. There was no internet access. I was spending my time here before that. To get away and clear my mind there was really nice. I was completely free there though because if you turned on the TV, there was her face.
Everyone is still talking and is as mad as hello, even at a church function the topic turned to FCA and her DF.

It i9s a hard thing to get away from. There were not may of us that thought she would walk out free as a bird.
Everywhere I go to people are still talking about it. It is big and I think alot of people including me lost a good amount of faith in out justice system.

It i9s a hard thing to get away from. There were not may of us that thought she would walk out free as a bird.
Everywhere I go to people are still talking about it. It is big and I think alot of people including me lost a good amount of faith in out justice system.

Yes, this is true. When the verdict came in I was at work and we all gathered around the computer watching WFTV. None of us could believe it. What a sinking feeling that was. FCA steal has some legal battles ahead of her though. Hopefully, one or some of those will come back and bight her in the buns.

Her release photo is all ready on the front of The Enquirer:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/

Oh, and something about Wedding Bombshell! :floorlaugh:

A read a bit about a wedding bombshell. If I remember correctly it is some older dude from AU who claims he had an affair with FCA in 2004. He liked being with an 18 year old and said they were communicating while she was incarcerated. He wanted to come here and take her somewhere and get her plastic surgery and live happily ever after. Needless to say if this happens to have any truth to it she will be found out and he will be held in the same regards as her. He better hope there is no chloroform in her reach as she would most likely get bored with a daddy figure and off him. Supposedly, if true, this man is rich.:banghead:

WESH is reporting they have confirmation from news sources FCA boarded a plan
(that is not a typo on my part, it's a WESH typo!) sometime after her release and left the area.

~snip~
Casey Anthony's whereabouts for her first week of freedom are a closely guarded secret, known only to a select few as she tries to start a new life after being acquitted of killing her daughter.

WESH 2 News sources confirmed that Anthony boarded a plan sometime after her release and left the area.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28581326/detail.html

snip

WFTV obtained new information about the plane sources told WFTV Casey took off in hours after she was released from the Orange County jail early Sunday morning.

The mystery plane some believe Casey was using is now in San Francisco; however, the pilot denied Casey was currently flying in it.

Further into the article : snip

"Casey is in good hands," said Todd Macaluso, a former member of Casey's defense team who declined to comment further.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28581287/detail.html

snip

WFTV obtained new information about the plane sources told WFTV Casey took off in hours after she was released from the Orange County jail early Sunday morning.

The mystery plane some believe Casey was using is now in San Francisco; however, the pilot denied Casey was currently flying in it.

She should go to Pinella's county and stay with the 12 who think she is not guilty

There's really no way for us to know unless there's a KC spotting, but I think the planes taking off and CM saying "she's gone" this morning on The Today Show... they are tactics meant to throw everyone off. I believe she's still in Orlando. I think she has to get her bearings, and it would be too hard for her to separate so soon from JB, CM, and those who care for her.

I agree I also feel she is still in Orlando. Baez can not let her go yet. And if they did thrust her off somewhere shame on them. She is not right, her civil attorney said she is emotionally exhausted, and to just cast her off will only mean more trouble.

I agree I also feel she is still in Orlando. Baez can not let her go yet. And if they did thrust her off somewhere shame on them. She is not right, her civil attorney said she is emotionally exhausted, and to just cast her off will only mean more trouble.

Thanks, Grandmaj,

Could you imagine in her "state of mind" *cough* *cough*

If they sent her off some place and she went off on someone or
did something crazy,

they would be in deep doo, doo

He will let her go...eventually....when all the offers that continue to come in for Casey include lie detector tests or other stipulations.

A poster over at TMZ claims he's a pilot and looked up the N number on the airplane with the golfers that was heading to Ohio. He found connections between KC's uncle and the owner of this airplane. I don't know how valid his claims are put I'll post them/his profile link here for the heck of it and you can read through it:

http://www.tmz.com/member/concerend-citizen/?view_page=1

Actually based on JB's comments that he is not family and TM's comment she's in good hands, I would guess she is with family. It could make sense.

Wow more than 24 hours and no FCA spotting yet. Pretty soon , some tabloids might offer a reward for the first pictures. That would take the wind out of JB sails.

BBM :

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Yep ... oh ... the irony ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member