Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt M's tweets are from today, in the last couple of hours.....Just google Matt Morgan Twitter, and it will come up

I doubt this. I dont think she is at all his type. Just too mousey. Google "jose Baez wife" and you will see a picture of her, she is (IMHO) a knockout with such a lovely face. She puts CA to shame.

Casey mousey? Maybe you don't remember one or more of her former boyfriends saying that when it came to sex she was very masculine, and was all over them wanting sex, and they felt like they had been put into the position of being the female in the relationship.

Perhaps too, I've misinterpreted what you meant by mousey, and you meant mousey in looks.:waitasec:

I think she is still in FL but had a crazy dream she was in Tahoe in a cabin.

I was walking in a isolated area and saw her on a deck looking out at the lake. Strange!

And then you ran out there as fast as you could and pushed her in, right?

Matt M's tweets are from today, in the last couple of hours.....Just google Matt Morgan Twitter, and it will come up

This is the Matt Morgan that is representing Zenaida and I must be going blind, as I don't see that tweet you mentioned.

https://twitter.com/mattmorganesq

If you're willing to provide the date and time, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Hey guys. this is an interesting turn of events that does really call for some good discussion.(as evidenced by my thoughtful and informative earlier post)
Let's try to stay away from just trashing her and talk about the ramifications of trying to change her name and appearance. If you have posted a "bashing" type post, please edit now. thanks
where this post lands is random.

I suspect this is not her nature to stay incognito and that she will want the attention. Well, until it becomes a reality that some crazee could take her out.
Do you think she will be successful at changing her identity? It is a tall order for someone like KC,imo.

No, I think she will be outed whereever she goes even with a name change.

Can't the federal government refuse her a passport? And wouldn't it be incumbent on the government to warn any country she tries to enter?

I'm not American that's why I'm asking these questions.

Can't the federal government refuse her a passport? And wouldn't it be incumbent on the government to warn any country she tries to enter?

No she can get a passport and why would the US warn anyone against her? She has a few convictions for bad checks and misdemeanors for lying...if they kept up with every person in the US with a record, they would not have time for much else.

I can say with utmost certainty that if I were unfortunate enough to be remotely related to this woman & I received a call asking if I would take her in & protect her, once I finished laughing my answer would be NO. I can't believe that there is anyone out there who would take her in! Just looking at all the lives she has destroyed in the last 3 years should tell anyone with a bit of common sense to stear clear of her!

JB's wife is very very pretty. It astounds me what she sees in JB but whatever....

PS I didn't think ANY of her past boyfriends were attractive AT ALL.

I myself was thinking the same thing the other day.....those guys she was were not at all attractive to me and her friends say she was obsessed with Tony. I was surprised at his looks.

Of course we don't know them in person, they are probably really nice guys who are kicking themselves for being conned.

This is the Matt Morgan that is representing Zenaida and I must be going blind, as I don't see that tweet you mentioned.

https://twitter.com/mattmorganesq

If you're willing to provide the date and time, I'd really appreciate it. :)

It is Matt Morgan @FayeHamilton1, where he says this, although I don't see it on the link you have, but I still have it on mine, which I left open......maybe he retracted it from his page....

No she can get a passport and why would the US warn anyone against her? She has a few convictions for bad checks and misdemeanors for lying...if they kept up with every person in the US with a record, they would not have time for much else.

Yes, that's true, I was thinking of her being convicted, silly me!

Perhaps she is lodging at Cape Canaveral, awaiting her space underwear -- she thinks her butt is out of this world!!:woohoo:

Can't stand her!!!!!!!

jimo

Heh, guess we know where CM is retiring to now.

I don't think he would put KC up anywhere near where he lives, visits, or will live, but then he has had some questionable moments. I lean toward KC being in some hotel somewhere, not a nice condo. Still thinking perhaps an Offender Rehabilitation Program would be best to help her find a job and apartment. Maybe she is with CA and GA in a really nice hotel.

Not sure if CM would put up KC himself. One of the interviews I saw with him, he was saying his wife has lost alot of close friends due to him taking on the trial. Course on the other hand, he doesn't really give a rat's behind to what anyone says.

Being a convicted felon does not mean you can not get a passport, nor does it mean you can not leave the country.

She can't leave the country since she's a convicted felon. I know you are probably joking though. :)

I also didn't see the tweets about the aviation center. MM did say that they are working with reliable sources to track Casey.

Heh, guess we know where CM is retiring to now.

I don't think he would put KC up anywhere near where he lives, visits, or will live, but then he has had some questionable moments. I lean toward KC being in some hotel somewhere, not a nice condo. Still thinking perhaps an Offender Rehabilitation Program would be best to help her find a job and apartment. Maybe she is with CA and GA in a really nice hotel.

Which reminds me... did CA and GA ever return to their home? Any reports on them? I'm still thinking CM is keeping her until they decide which end is up!

Shes going to have to practice saying "I get that a lot" when ppl say, hey you kinda look like Casey Anthony!

She will certainly need that mop cut in some different style and some kind of face change, cheek implants for example. Anything that changes her appearance.

Change her clothing style from what she used to wear to something entirely different. She will have to remake her whole self to change. No more tight pants/ shorts and tight shirts to show off her *advertiser censored*-etts. OOoo, that'll KILL her!!!

Which reminds me... did CA and GA ever return to their home? Any reports on them? I'm still thinking CM is keeping her until they decide which end is up!

As of last night there were no lights on according to one of the Florida news stations.
:maddening: I bet CM is keeping her too, he had such a father like love for her....................:crazy:

Shes going to have to practice saying "I get that a lot" when ppl say, hey you kinda look like Casey Anthony!

She will certainly need that mop cut in some different style and some kind of face change, cheek implants for example. Anything that changes her appearance.

Change her clothing style from what she used to wear to something entirely different. She will have to remake her whole self to change. No more tight pants/ shorts and tight shirts to show off her *advertiser censored*-etts. OOoo, that'll KILL her!!!

A little more support might be in order jimo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove