Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty strange behavior

But then

is/isn't...am/am not

Alrighty. :)
:floorlaugh:

Strange. If she felt that way, one would think she might have discovered her adversity whilst penning her solicitous email to a news station known for giving the Anthonys all the air time they can...hmmm.

Do a little background check....
She has a business venture, Heaven Cents, that sells coin collections as a 'grief gift'...........:innocent: Just saying.

I wonder if this woman knows what she has gotten herself into...it took me four clicks to find out that her brother works at the Naples airport.

Not sure if anyone has already written this but I watched JVM last night and apparently KC is in Palm Springs, California. One of the agents stated on Monday on her show and addressed KC that he was willing to pay her 1m up front for her interview and to please contact him. She did and he met her on Tuesday morning. He said the first thing she asked was "where's the cheque"? He said she is not distraught, nothing fazed her, she seemed chipper and was ready to make a deal without Baez present. He also told her that he would need to give her a lie detector test in exchange for the money and said he would ask her "did you kill your daughter" "did you leave her in the woods" "was it an accident". She told him she doesn't want to answer those questions.....WONDER WHY. Someone here on WS mentionned awhile back that her friend worked for CAA talent agency out in California and that she knew she was there because the company met with her and that the DT has her tightly hidden. She was apparently correct. When this agent tried to get the deal from her he told her he will sue her for the verbal aggreement should she back out. She said "wait in line"

lol Wonder if she flipped off the agent with those last words? Baez has said she had a moment of awareness during the trial and is no longer in denial but grieving. Baez has a lot of work to do before he can present her to the public. :floorlaugh:

Well Lippman did say that GA & CA were going on a trip....:waitasec:

Are they taking a camera or is the camera going to be facing them? Why announce you're taking a trip? These people are full of wind and water aren't they?

I am going to the Dollar Store this afternoon to buy a paintbrush. I am going to paint my office door red. So, if anyone is driving up Hwy 377 honk if you see me. See, my announcement is more exciting than theirs!:great:

bobkealing bob kealing
We just got pictures of George and Cindy Anthony leaving the country this morning. #CaseyAnthony

WESH2Sunrise WESH 2 News Sunrise
WESH Exclusive: Video and still images of George and Cindy Anthony leaving for the Bahamas this morning. #CaseyAnthony

I bid 2 dollar fitty cent! Oops. Price is going down!
I wonder if the Naples blog writer Annette Kniola who penned
http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/my-thoughts-exactly-annette-kniola/2011/jul/22/anthony/#
is/was the above or below mentioned client.

Oooh. Casey sitings...trying so desperately to gin up any curiosity.
Where could she be? We figured she would be with her loving, lying, doting, parental units. I'll bet CA is giving Baez what for. If she had handled FCA's media blitz, blah blah blah...
Media blitz fizzled appropriately. The shelf life is over. The bogus offers did not make the real media moguls pant with keen wanting. Epic Fail!
:floorlaugh::woohoo:

Can we see the check first please??

You're so right. EPIC FAIL!!!

bobkealing bob kealing
We just got pictures of George and Cindy Anthony leaving the country this morning. #CaseyAnthony

WESH2Sunrise WESH 2 News Sunrise
WESH Exclusive: Video and still images of George and Cindy Anthony leaving for the Bahamas this morning. #CaseyAnthony

That lady from Naples is starting to sound like she just might be on to something. Family reunion in the Bahamas? How ANS of them.

eta: Yes, my friends, she is back in Florida, but not for long. As today continues, not only will Casey be boarding a new flight out of Florida to coordinates in the southern half outside of the United States, but along with her are her parents and a writer for her new book.

http://www.naplesnews.com/blogs/my-thoughts-exactly-annette-kniola/2011/jul/22/anthony/#

I think if Casey is indeed staying somewhere in Southern California, she won't last there. If TM is helping her out, he will probably stop helping her out if she doesn't get any media deals. There are rumors that he has given her $70 k. That will not last long for Casey being in SoCal. Eventually she would have to support herself and she has no job skills or anything to help her survive in SoCal.

With Al Taylor, it is hard to believe that he says but I do think there is a good chance that Casey in SoCal. Rancho Santa Fe like another poster mentioned is rural. There are some celebs that homes down there because of those types of surroundings.

I would like to see her flipping hamburgers at McDonalds.

How could they be leaving the country when they don't even work? Interesting...

So Cindy and George have the "good life." And the honest people pay for the liars here again. Sadly it will add to the crap going on at my grand-son's school. "lying to get the good life, is what they now admire.

No wonder I am so upset!!!!

How the heck do they afford to take a private jet to the Bahamas?

It must be true they are writing a book.

Morgan Harrington's parents, Dan and Gil, will join us this Sunday on Websleuths Radio. Please listen right here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145322"]Click here [/ame]for the Websleuths Radio thread for this week;

Be sure and check out the family's website www.findmorgan.com/

Also joining us will be bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. Leonard has all kinds of info about the Casey Anthony case.

Whatever Leonard starts talking about will be our topic :)

Call in at 1-760-825-0933

Toll Free 1-877-665-1565

This Sunday and every Sunday Websleuths Radio. 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific.

I shall now ban myself for going off topic.

I like how Lippman says that they are not meeting KC because she doesn't have a passport. You don't need a passport to get into the Bahamas, especially on a private jet, just to get back to the US. KC may be planning to spend a little time there with her "writer" and I'm sure her legal team will have a passport ready for her to return if that is where she is.

I also understand it's a good place to hide funds?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member