Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found a pic of her and I agree she is very good looking.

I haven't never considered CA to be attractive. She is very average looking and I have asked several guys if they thought she was attractive and they all said no. I have seen posts on diferent online forums and sites were some men have said that they didn't don't Casey attractive. If you look pics of Casey's boyfriends all them were also average looking except for Anthony Rusciano. Anthony was too attractive for Casey.

Only attractive people can be with other attractive people? Is that a rule?:waitasec:

Matt Morgan tweeting, "She is within 15 miles of the Aviation Center"

They are guarding specifics, until fully verified.

OK...if I were KC and my "hide out" planned by JB/CM was Ohio or Arizona....I'd be pretty PO'd right about now!!!
I would have at least "demanded" to go to a house by the beach!! LOL

IKWYM.

A beach- most certainly.

If the plane landed and I was told I was in Ohio, I would have refused to get off the plane. no offense to ppl in Ohio

I wish I could snap the first picture of her. I would sell it and donate all the money to Tim Miller and Equusearch.

Wouldn't that tick off JB and FCA not to make any $$$? Not to mention, it is a great organization, plus a little payback for how they treated Tim Miller.

I am having trouble picturing that Jose Baez would allow her to be very far away from his immediate control. And he cannot check into some rehab place. If he was seen repeated or for any length of time in any place other than central Florida (or maybe NY or Hollywood) it would be a dead giveaway.

Not sure why Zenaida's lawyers would be tracking Casey by the minute...if she does not show up in October won't the judgement go in their favor? And are they prepared to follow and/or track her for three months?

which aviation center? Emory Riddle is not far from New Smyrna Beach and nasa is not far..as the crow flies..new smyrna also has its own airport.

I haven't never considered CA to be attractive. She is very average looking and I have asked several guys if they thought she was attractive and they all said no. I have seen posts on diferent online forums and sites were some men have said that they didn't don't Casey attractive. If you look pics of Casey's boyfriends all them were also average looking except for Anthony Rusciano. Anthony was too attractive for Casey.

JB's wife is very very pretty. It astounds me what she sees in JB but whatever....

I have asked about a dozen men I know if they think FCA is attractive. All said NO but when I asked them if they would 'sleep' with her, many said YES (not my husband, luckily for him) I think its not her face and everything about her personality that's attractive to men, they just want a crack at that body.

Maybe she should travel with a good supply of brown bags, to put over her head.

PS I didn't think ANY of her past boyfriends were attractive AT ALL.

which aviation center? Emory Riddle is not far from New Smyrna Beach and nasa is not far..as the crow flies..new smyrna also has its own airport.

Bet you $100
New Smyrna Beach
In CM Condo on the Beach!!

JB's wife is very very pretty. It astounds me what she sees in JB but whatever....

I have asked about a dozen men I know if they think FCA is attractive. All said NO but when I asked them if they would 'sleep' with her, many said YES (not my husband, luckily for him) I think its not her face and everything about her personality that's attractive to men, they just want a crack at that body.

I think it is what us old-timers call,

"She acts Loose"

Great minds think alike! :highfive:

He says, she within 15 miles "from an Aviation center. "We are guarding specifics, until fully verified"

Well you can bet one thing. Her former defense team isn't going to spend megabucks on her or her safety without knowing they are going to receive megabucks for themselves for stories and interviews.

My guess is if no big money is guaranteed to be coming in shortly, they will abandon her in short order.

I haven't located a picture of JB's wife. Can someone post a link?

My husband calls her a "Butter Face". As in, she has a nice body, but her face...

[ame="http://media.photobucket.com/image/Jose%20Baez%20wife/TURBOTHINK/jose-baez-wife.png"]Jose baez wife image by TURBOTHINK on Photobucket[/ame]

Pic of Jose's wife. This pic seems to have circulated on different forums and blogs.

Bet you $100
New Smyrna Beach
In CM Condo on the Beach!!

ITA! There's a restaurant at the end of AIA a couple of miles from there called JB's Fish Camp. It's been there for ever. Pretty funny.

I've looked through Matt Morgan's tweets and was unable to find that tweet.
Do you know when this was tweeted by MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1