Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 3 yrs in jail and as much time that she spent shopping while supposely working at Universal I can't imagine that she hasn't been spotted in some mall or department store.
Watch for Casey in Target

Da Plane landed in San Carlos yesterday at 4:50 pm PST and hasn't left the airport as far as I can tell (tail number N905KA) - transposed from N950KA...
You can search tail number N950KA to see how tricky they were (scroll down page past map for flight details).

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N905KA

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

Interested tidbit about Todd Macaluso - I searched his business wiki and found "BELLA AVIATION" - When you scroll down to the bottom of page, you see "Cheney Mason", when I clicked on CM, I found that he is Director and President of "Errol by the Sea".....

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Cali...a-aviation-inc-by-todd-macaluso/47085326.aspx

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Flor...-sea-condominium-association-inc-2270229.aspx

Not on WFTV's website yet but this morning on their morning news show they brought up CM's condo on New Smyrna Beach.

They said the same SUV that took KC from jail was spotted there later Sunday along with quite a few people in his condo.

New Smyrna is about an hour from Orlando. Depending on which condo complex it could be a pretty good place to hide out. A lot of the condos on the beach aren't filled with full time residents, most are used only as weekend or vacation retreats.

He could have just been getting him and his family out of Orlando for a few days or KC could be there to catch up on her tan.

Not on WFTV's website yet but this morning on their morning news show they brought up CM's condo on New Smyrna Beach.

They said the same SUV that took KC from jail was spotted there later Sunday along with quite a few people in his condo.

New Smyrna is about an hour from Orlando. Depending on which condo complex it could be a pretty good place to hide out. A lot of the condos on the beach aren't filled with full time residents, most are used only as weekend or vacation retreats.

He could have just been getting him and his family out of Orlando for a few days or KC could be there to catch up on her tan.

Wouldn't it be painful to be in a condo, on a beautiful beach and still not be able to go outside and enjoy the ocean? The cell doors will always be in front of Casey,The only Bars Casey will ever see again are the bars on a cell door. Casey will never be set free.Casey is in a prison that is far worse than San Quinton. Caylee will get Justice.

I would guess she is at a private residence. A hotel or a treatment center would have someone repeat at least rumors that she is there.

That's exactly why Casey was happy with her choice of lawyer when lots of posters here, even her parents, and an inmate in Michigan were all trying to get her to dump him! They're of the same ilk! Jose needs to look in a mirror for the definition of "morally bankrupt"!:twocents:

Casey liked what she saw when she met Baez. She saw someone very much like her. Someone who was willing to throw anyone under the bus that Casey wanted. Someone morally bankrupt just like she is.

Birds of a feather flock together. They were both vultures so it worked for both of them.

IMO

Mason pluahse..I dont know if I believe you. Media lies ,media dies...

Mason said. "Casey is not at my condominium, never has been. She doesn't even have any idea of where it is, couldn't get there if she wanted

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/southeast-volusia/2011/07/19/wheres-casey-not-here.html

Wouldn't it be painful to be in a condo, on a beautiful beach and still not be able to go outside and enjoy the ocean? Casey the cell doors will always be in front of you.

Sometimes in life imprisonment is not always behind a locked cell door.

imo

While Mason likes to come across as saying that Casey could stay with him in all actuality I think it is just more of his blowhard BS. He can say that knowing she is not going to be anywhere around him or his wife.

I don't think Mason wants his own home life disrupted by having the number one hated person in America around him.

Now Baez? Geraldo? No telling what those two would do. I can see Geraldo salivating already if he could be around Casey. He loves the ladies and being morally bankrupt doesn't phase him one bit. He has bragged about the many women he has had over the years. He is as disgusting as Baez is. I think they are a lot alike.

IMO

While Mason likes to come across as saying that Casey could stay with him in all actuality I think it is just more of his blowhard BS. He can say that knowing she is not going to be anywhere around him or his wife.

I don't think Mason wants his own home life disrupted by having the number one hated person in America around him.

Now Baez? Geraldo? No telling what those two would do. I can see Geraldo salivating already if he could be around Casey. He loves the ladies and being morally bankrupt doesn't phase him one bit. He has bragged about the many women he has had over the years. He is as disgusting as Baez is. I think they are a lot alike.

IMO

LOL OBE

I met him in person and ..umm.. he is really like 4 foot 8. Couldnt picture it. Of course maybe I missed his sex appeal as he was hiding from talking to an annoying person who I knew.. in the waffle house mens room. No lie.

I am calling Geraldo out... on his many woman..It is a lie Geraldo ,lie...:floorlaugh:

Checked out the info on CM's condo.

All but 4 of the 26 units adjacent to his on his floor are available for rent.

Wonder if I can talk hubby into a week at the beach just to check it out for myself.

Guess I'll put this here...
Throughout the trial, Central Florida had the most off season rain and thundershowers ever and we all know about lightning striking the tree at Suburban Drive the day of the verdict.
We haven't had one storm since she left Sunday morning BTW.
Well, now rumor has it that "She" may be in Arizona (heard a few MSM stories about using the old lawyers plane) AND they are having the worst dust storms in ages in AZ. Coincidence? maybe, but I dont necessarily believe in coincidence.

LOL OBE

I met him in person and ..umm.. he is really like 4 foot 8. Couldn't picture it. Of course maybe I missed his sex appeal as he was hiding from talking to an annoying person who I knew.. in the waffle house mens room. No lie.

I am calling Geraldo out... on his many woman..It is a lie Geraldo ,lie...:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: OMG........well now you know what they say Soul. Dynamite comes in small packages ya know!:floorlaugh: To hear him tell it he is quite the studly. lol

As he has aged he looks like a version of Rip Torn now.

I am sure old Geraldo will be more than happy to tell you about all his umm umm 'ladies.'

I have been thinking about those lightning strikes being a sign.
Only problem I have is if they are meant as a message from
Caylee or the heveans about justice, why did they strike where
people are gathering in protest and that feel -well hate KC?:waitasec:

Guess I'll put this here...
Throughout the trial, Central Florida had the most off season rain and thundershowers ever and we all know about lightning striking the tree at Suburban Drive the day of the verdict.
We haven't had one storm since she left Sunday morning BTW.
Well, now rumor has it that "She" may be in Arizona (heard a few MSM stories about using the old lawyers plane) AND they are having the worst dust storms in ages in AZ. Coincidence? maybe, but I dont necessarily believe in coincidence.

Ahh Hah. So that's what brought on the huge dust storm here yesterday.

Well, I guess I'll be getting in the lawsuit line on grounds that my allergies are
acting up so horribly that I can't get anything done.

The plane carrying Anthony is believed to have taken a circuitous route before landing at John Wayne Airport, in Orange County, Calif., said NBC.

NBC also reported that the IRS has placed a tax lien against Anthony, and that one of her moneymaking plans might be to hold a pay-per-view TV interview.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20511179,00.html

I have been thinking about those lightning strikes being a sign.
Only problem I have is if they are meant as a message from
Caylee or the heveans about justice, why did they strike where
people are gathering in protest and that feel -well hate KC?:waitasec:

It was a torrential downpour! Nobody was there at the time (or at least they were in their cars) Although we all wish the lightning would have struck elsewhere and towards someone human, my G-d wouldn't do something like that :) I know my "observations" may be laughable to some.. but i firmly believe these kinda things. The heavens always give us signs when we need them.
If we find out she's in AZ... PM me! LOL

Sorry CM, KC does know where your condo is now, along with the rest of the world reading the internet or watching t.v. :crazy:

CM saying KC would be gone in the "blink of an eye." :floorlaugh: Wonder when all this grandstanding and posturing will end for them all. How long will it take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay