Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder what she thinks she has to offer?

Casey probably thinks she could go to CAA and other places in LA and shop around her "molestation victim" story and people will give her deals for that. She probably has no understanding of how the publishing and entertainment industries work. If Casey is indeed trying to get book or movie deals she will be in for a rude awakening. Both industries are careful when considering deals with for non-fiction books or story rights for movies. Most publishers, agencies, studios and networks would conduct background checks on Casey and some would hire PI's to look deeply into her background. Studios and networks are careful about movies that are based on actual events. In the past studios and networks have been slapped with defamation or libel lawsuits because of "true story" movies. One ugly example was The Temptations miniseries that aired on NBC in the late 90's. Two families sued NBC, the producers and Otis Williams because there some of the scenes in the movie were fictional. Casey's "story" would be uglier because some of her accusations against Lee and George will never be proven and also the drowning story has holes in it.

In the end Casey doesn't have a good amount of credibility to be seen marketable or a bankable commodity.

Casey probably thinks she could to CAA and other places in LA and shop around her "molestation victim" story and people will give her deals for that. She probably has no understanding of how the publishing and entertainment industries work. If Casey is indeed trying to get book or movie deals she will be in for a rude awakening. Both industries are careful when considering deals with for non-fiction books or story rights for movies. Most publishers, agencies, studios and networks would conduct background checks on Casey and some would hire PI's to look deeply into her background. Studios and networks are careful about movies that are based on actual events. In the past studios and networks have been slapped with defamation or libel lawsuits because of "true story" movies. One ugly example was The Temptations miniseries that aired on NBC in the late 90's. Two families sued NBC, the producers and Otis Williams because there some of the scenes in the movie were fictional. Casey's "story" would be uglier because some of her accusations against Lee and George will never be proven and also the drowning story has holes in it.

In the end Casey doesn't have a good amount of credibility to be seen marketable or a bankable commodity.
Then maybe she'll end up working Sunset Strip in a different way- one more suitable to her talents! Or... she could be a shot girl at the Whiskey-A-Go-Go Club! People who live in L.A. will get my drift!

NOT HAPPENING,and I highly resent your ordering everyone to do so! I'll forever continue to speak out about what a murderer she is who got away with it, and what a travesty and miscarriage of justice occurred! I have no intention of moving on, especially when someone else thinks they can command me to do so!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

xpx1l0.gif

Then maybe she'll end up working Sunset Strip in a different way- one more suitable to her talents! Or... she could be a shot girl at the Whiskey-A-Go-Go Club! People who live in L.A. will get my drift!

Yep there are other possibilities for Casey to work in LA.

Report: Casey Dunking Booth Arrives At Fair

Casey-Themed Attraction Meets Bluegrass Fairgoers

The Lexington TV station reports that fairgoers said the booth is one of the first attractions fairgoers will see when they enter the main gates.
Organizers told WKYT that they hope people frustrated over the verdict in the case will be able to have some fun with the booth.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28594931/detail.html

I think most agencies, publishers, studios, networks and others within the entertainment wouldn't want to market Casey because they feel that her child was possibly murdered by her. I think many people think she is guilty and there are some that really don't what to believe but they still don't believe that she is necessarily innocent. I have thought about the possibility that Caylee's death was an accident but other things don't make sense such as George hiding the body and the other shady things happened before June 16, 2008 such as Casey lying about a having a job for two years, stealing from friends and family. Casey will always a muddy reputation and I don't see people in the entertainment and publishing industries jumping to sign her for deals.

I have to admit that in the past two weeks I have gotten some laughs from some of the people who think Casey is going to become rich off this and have deals. I lived in Los Angeles for a few years and I got to know people who worked in the entertainment industry and I'm still in touch with a few and I also know people who work in the publishing industry. I have learned a lot of things that many people don't know about both industries. Both industries are pretty careful for the most part about who they choose to represent, employ or buy story rights from. The publishing industry rejects a lot of non-fiction manuscripts because often not all of the content can be verified to be be true.

On another message board I post on, I got into argument with a woman who said that Casey could sell books because some people have an interest in her. I had to laugh at that, yes Casey has supporters or people interested in her but that those "some people" won't be enough for most publishers to want to invest in her. The Florida Sunshine law doc dumps and recorded LE interviews show that Casey has a shady background and that state did have some strong evidence aganist Casey and also the defense presented by Baez has holes in it that were never explained. I basically told that dumb woman about what I know about the publishing and entertainment industries and how court transcripts, LE interviews and other records will hurt Casey and this woman didn't respond to me.

I read about Trident Media having some interest in Casey and if they choose to get involved with her it will be a flop for different reasons. They will lose money and I can't see them recouping publishing costs and also they will be the laughing stock of the publishing industry if they give to deal to a proven liar like Casey.

Agree with your post. Also keep in mind that many media companies get their $$$ directly from advertising not from the number of anticipated viewers although they are interdependent. Most of those advertisers are fiercely protective of their positive public image since it equals $$$$$. Many would not want to be advertised during a KC interview and they certainly already made the media aware of that.

I am not ordering anyone to do anything but all this speculation that KC is going to make millions etc is what is spurring on these so called offers and making her a star. I also will continue to speak out about the miscarriage of justice but it will be toward the court system and the strange goings on in the Florida courts (never saw anything like that trial or those strange jurors and the way the judge let them on the jury even tho they were not for the death penalty). But I will not make a star of KC Anthony nor buy any books by anyone in the whole group or watch any interviews with her. I am going to try and honor Caylee by not giving any of these people the time of day or any of my $$$ so hopefully she will fade away and live a miserable life washing floors in a seedy hotel. Not living high off the hog thumbing her nose at everyone.

NOT HAPPENING,and I highly resent your ordering everyone to do so! I'll forever continue to speak out about what a murderer she is who got away with it, and what a travesty and miscarriage of justice occurred! I have no intention of moving on, especially when someone else thinks they can command me to do so!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'd be surprised if KC's two "morally bankrupt" attorney dudes -
CM and JB -would let her far from their reach.
If you know what I mean!

The Florida Sunshine law doc dumps and recorded LE interviews...

Hi Jenna. I just snipped your post to tiny little pieces :) to make one point.

I live in Florida so I am used to the Sunshine Laws. That's not the point I want to make. The point I want to make is, even forgetting KC's toxic reputation as a child murderer, all of the information about the case is already public. Anyone can read the interviews, trial docs and so on, as we already have.

So, a book or movie wouldn't present anything new. The only remaining interest in this case comes from the unsolved parts of it. KC isn't going to release a book that explains "what really happened". A book that tells its readers stuff they already know...that's not a good bet for a publisher whatever the topic.

Combine "little new info" with "blood money / reputation risk" and the only way a KC book or movie gets made is if the publisher spends a lot less money buying the rights. Bottom line: KC's not getting paid some big number to tell her story.

Agree with your post. Also keep in mind that many media companies get their $$$ directly from advertising not from the number of anticipated viewers although they are interdependent. Most of those advertisers are fiercely protective of their positive public image since it equals $$$$$. Many would not want to be advertised during a KC interview and they certainly already made the media aware of that.

I forgot about advertisers too. I agree you bring a good point about them also not wanting to be advertised during a KC interview or anything else that may involve KC. Advertisers are always getting flooded with complaints for being involved with different TV shows, movies and certain figures. KC would cause a PR nightmare for advertisers.

Casey Anthony will not learn from her past mistakes and it is only a matter of time before she again acts out in a way that puts her in direct conflict with some other prosecutor licking their lips and waiting to even the score. With people like Casey Anthony, the adage applies that if you give them enough rope they will hang themselves.

http://americans4commonsense.newsvi...e-her-behavior-or-is-she-just-like-oj-simpson

Breaking news is that KC was seen at Orlando Executive Airport 20 mins or so ago.

Anyone in FL please watch WFTV and advise us!

Breaking news is that KC was seen at Orlando Executive Airport 20 mins or so ago.

Anyone in FL please watch WFTV and advise us!

I just got the alert on my phone. It's just a little absurd.

On the upside, if she's in Orlando she didn't get to take NG's declared 50k private jet ride.

Hi Jenna. I just snipped your post to tiny little pieces :) to make one point.

I live in Florida so I am used to the Sunshine Laws. That's not the point I want to make. The point I want to make is, even forgetting KC's toxic reputation as a child murderer, all of the information about the case is already public. Anyone can read the interviews, trial docs and so on, as we already have.

So, a book or movie wouldn't present anything new. The only remaining interest in this case comes from the unsolved parts of it. KC isn't going to release a book that explains "what really happened". A book that tells its readers stuff they already know...that's not a good bet for a publisher whatever the topic.

Combine "little new info" with "blood money / reputation risk" and the only way a KC book or movie gets made is if the publisher spends a lot less money buying the rights. Bottom line: KC's not getting paid some big number to tell her story.

The DT team and their associates might have to start up their own LLC if they want to publish a KC book which will take a lot of dough upfront.
And they could lose their **s in such a venture :woohoo:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member