Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The story must be losing steam when politics start to surface here. Lol. That's a good thing.

Hello all...I am off to St. George Island tomorrow...for a few days...If I find any scoop/poop on FCA...I will let everyone know. I an staying with my DS and family and tey are from Orlando...6 miles north of Hopesprings Dr. They are so sick of the whole KC carp. They willnot go on a fun KC hunt with me...So I will grab a fishing pole and tackel and head down to The Plantation...They will let you into the gated part if you are going to fish at The Cut! I have promised my. DH that I will not jump on her and beat her to a pulp......But I sure would love to just bi..o..tch slap her just one time...Well this Nana can wish...Off to bed..early day tomorrow.

Dear God...Please look after Sweet Angel Caylee....

when i just read the title of this thread again the last 3 words really got me and all I could hear was LDB OS where she kept repeating 'Where is Caylee'

In everything that's going on with the DT & KC that is what annoys me... where is Caylee in all of their antics to boost her worth for a book, interview or movie??? Why isn't she just changing her name and hiding out. They have no shame; disgust comes to mind!

It was never about KC and never will be.. it was always about Caylee. And that is something that KC will never get past because she will always be shunned and detested. KC really needs to get lost, she never won anything, in or out of prison she's still captive and she'll never have what Caylee has.. our attention and our hearts.

The truth imo is that we only want to know where she is because we don't want her to have a wonderful life after what she did. Unfortunately she doesn't get the interest is not positive attention and the public is being very persistant and vocal... which is pushing her rate down. She'll only have a brutta vita (ugly life) because the bright spirit of her daughter will always cast a shadow over her.

St. George Island would fit with the bad cell connection Jose had with Geraldo. I live on a barrier island on the northeast FL coast and we can't count on cell reception within our home (except for one carrier).

Coastal NW FL is just beautiful. It is, however, very, very hot. The westerly Gulf breezes are stifling and the cooler easterly breezes warm up as they move across land toward the Gulf.

I would think the paparazzi would have have an easy time getting some photos there. The beaches on the island are public. The photographers would just have a hike since there would not be parking nearby.

Maybe Todd is flying all around because he can't park his plane anywhere without it getting repode

http://www.aerolienslist.com/deadbeats.asp?id=1233

Thanks ! You may be right, he may be close to getting repoed ... Wow for someone who owes maintenance, repair, fuel, oil, storage etc to the tune of almost $13,000, he sure does a lot of bopping around from coast to coast ... can't even imagine the cost of fuel alone to cover that kind of distance ...

Maybe Todd is flying all around because he can't park his plane anywhere without it getting repode

http://www.aerolienslist.com/deadbeats.asp?id=1233

Well Dr.Fessel, I'm headed to John Wayne tomorrow for a little mini vacation for a destination wedding (not mine a friends) in Hawaii. I shall be on the lookout for Todd at John Wayne and FCA herself. In fact, it might be best to be on the lookout for Casey in Hawaii itself that could be where she is hiding out. I mean a girl has to work on her tan right :shakehead:

St. George Island would fit with the bad cell connection Jose had with Geraldo. I live on a barrier island on the northeast FL coast and we can't count on cell reception within our home (except for one carrier).

Coastal NW FL is just beautiful. It is, however, very, very hot. The westerly Gulf breezes are stifling and the cooler easterly breezes warm up as they move across land toward the Gulf.

I would think the paparazzi would have have an easy time getting some photos there. The beaches on the island are public. The photographers would just have a hike since there would not be parking nearby.

That wouldn't surprise me I'm sure Casey demanded to be someplace tropical and luxurious so she could truly soak up and enjoy her freedom to it's fullest.

Maybe Fox News should just hack into Casey and/or Jose's phone...get the scoop for free...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I assume you referring to the techniques of the corporate daddy of Fox. That said, GR might not be able to do his interview. His bosses could have objections to their already tattered public image.

Anybody seen george or cindy?

Not tropical storm/hurricane cindy!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Heard on the news/tv today that producers etc would probably not "waste" their time on her because of the sear hatred the public feels towards her, hoping this is true!

A house in Rancho Santa Fe is millions. In fact a million dollars barely buys a house in San Diego County anywhere. It is nothing here. If that is all she got, how would she even pay the taxes on the house? A million bucks really isn't much anymore and she has to give half to uncle Sam and another wad to Baez so there really isn't much left. She is never going to get rich even if she does do a deal with that guy.

A house in Rancho Santa Fe is millions. In fact a million dollars barely buys a house in San Diego County anywhere. It is nothing here. If that is all she got, how would she even pay the taxes on the house? A million bucks really isn't much anymore and she has to give half to uncle Sam and another wad to Baez so there really isn't much left. She is never going to get rich even if she does do a deal with that guy.

I don't think she wants to be far from Florida, she has never even lived away from her parents except for time spent in jail. And if she gets a million, maybe she will end up with $150-$200K if she is lucky and how is that going to last her a lifetime? No, I think she will end up married to some poor sucker...well, not poor, but miserable anyway. And stay married long enough to get another chunk of money that way...

I live like 5 minutes from Rancho Santa Fe. It's not unbelievable that she could be staying in the North County area and have meetings in downtown LA and Palm Springs. It's also not that far from some of the confirmed landing's of Todd's plane. I'm not sure what to believe and I'm just waiting for someone to see her. She can't hide forever.

And she did allegedly meet with AT this morning. So could be true.

Nothing has been said about her buying a house RSF but at least one of her former attorneys does have a home there. It's a good place to lay low.

Maybe Fox News should just hack into Casey and/or Jose's phone...get the scoop for free...

I actually think the hacking scandal may be playing a role in this case, in that the media knows all eyes are on them right now and they are hesitant to make a move that may be perceived badly by the general public (i.e. putting such a controversial (i'm being nice here) interview on tv.

It appears to me that Casey is just hiding out. I haven't seen her anywhere, either in person, or on tv. It's the media that doing the antics, not Casey. What have you seen Casey do since leaving the Orange County Jail?

In everything that's going on with the DT & KC that is what annoys me... where is Caylee in all of their antics to boost her worth for a book, interview or movie??? Why isn't she just changing her name and hiding out. They have no shame; disgust comes to mind!

I'm not sure about other states, but Texas has the homestead act or law. Maybe some continued interest in Casey on TV with callers disgusted and disliking her is a good thing. Not too much interest, but enough to to discourage million dollar offers. My son just moved near San Diego. I don't think he would, but if she should ever befriend him the fight will be on. Casey is probably enjoying spa services, getting her hair done, catching up on new styles, eating like a pig, spying on her EX friends on FB, staying near a beach and pool, and counting the money that she hopes to make. It's despicable.

yes in Texas we have the homestead act/law

I think it’s very likely that she’s staying at Todd Macaluso’s home in Rancho Santa Fe. I googled it and it’s a pretty rural area and looks like a lot of the homes are set back from the road with long driveways, many with gated access. It is not that far of a drive to either Palm Springs or LA.

Personally, I think she is going to quickly do an interview for a large sum of money (like the rumored interview Al Taylor is setting up) while she is still recognizable and then she will change her appearance. People will want to see her looking like herself in the interview and it would be pointless for her to have drastically changed her looks and then do an interview, her cover would be blown. Who knows after that.

She won't change h appearance...she's too vain. She thinks she's already perfect and obviously doesn't think about outcomes of her decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove