Casey to serve one year probation #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if he talked to People - that means he got paid for it? Yes?

..steveH of people magazine, assured right when she got out, that they too--------would not be paying ANYONE for interviews etc....

This is about becoming a responsible person integrating back into society. Responsible folks do not drink to excess or take drugs.....:innocent:

I just wonder what that has to do with writing bad checks. What will they do in probation that can really deter her from writing bad checks? If she had a drug and drinking problem maybe testing her would help, but she didn't appear to have one.

WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow talked to defense attorney Cheney Mason, who said the defense team was “disappointed but not surprised.”

( yeah, i bet they're disappointed alright..)

The Department of Corrections told Kealing that Anthony will have to disclose any income she gets on a monthly report.

( b/c disclosing the $$$'s she earns at her JOB is going to affect a number of things---her indigent status---whether or not she can pay back the state---and at what rate (if LDB "wins" on thursday..)

..the IRS can garnish her new "worked dilligently for" wages and begin that 'we want our money now too' process...

..she won't be able to use the "sorry, i'm broke" excuse on zenaida and TES if they win a judgement against her...

..whether she brings in a 'little' or a 'lot' of $$$'s at her new found JOB, the people that she owes money to-- can start chipping away at it..

BBM oh happy days!!! I hope kc & the anthonys loose all the money they made off a murdered baby!!!

From one co-dependency with CA to another co-dependency with JB.

Integration with society or yet another enabler?

Exactly...she'll never , ever rehabilitate with the defense or her mother. ( Not that I think there is hope for her) ...Casey is beyond help. These people are enabling her....

Craziness of it all.....

Charleyann:banghead:

BBM - That is what I suspect will happen. Since JB has stated that her only friends are with the DT, and they are SOOOOO afraid for her safety (Gag), they will give her some little token job that she rarely has to show up for. I don't think that would be fair though. I think she should have to get a regular job like anybody else.

I totally agree. She should wear a dorky uniform and ask people if they want fries with that. I want her to have to stand on her feet, wait tables with jerk customers, scrub floors, anything like that because that is what she deserves. She probably won't, though.

Ok first I have to say this :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do ya like them apples Casey ???

..i wonder if this decision will have any effect on the florida bar inquiry into baez..??

..judgeP, in his (denied) Order, didn't hold back on his opinion of baez and his NON-ethical behaviour as an attorney,even pointing out to him the section on ethics for him to read up on!

..the Court of Appeals made note that they too-----were well aware of the 'ethics game' being played by "her attorneys".

..the ball is now in the court of the florida bar, as they investigate baez for--- that very ( tried to sneak around probation )--ethics complaint.

( now use your common sense members of the florida bar ---it was clear to judgeP, it was clear to the 5th District Court-----your turn.)

If FCA has a male probation officer, I hope he treats her as he would anyone else regardless of her proclivity to flirt and primp. She needs to be held responsible for the first time in her life. She has had enough coddling from her family and the DT.

I hope she gets a female that doesn't take her crap and is not impressed with her at all. That would drive Casey insane, a female keeping her in line after a female is the one that brought about the probation in the first place!

WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow talked to defense attorney Cheney Mason, who said the defense team was “disappointed but not surprised.”

Mason told Bristow that the defense team had worked out an arrangement with the probation system so that the media won’t know where Anthony will report. ”We will likely never see Casey Anthony,” Bristow added. “The judge has ruled in this case that her address can be kept private.”

anicscissors2.gif

The Department of Corrections told Kealing that Anthony will have to disclose any income she gets on a monthly report.

anicscissors2.gif

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-she-must-serve-probation-court-rules.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+International

My son got a job at a big name burger joint all on his own while he was still in high school so he could buy the clothes he wanted .
He looked dorky but would say
' I make this look goood"
If my kid can do it then so can she
and he didn't even kill anyone .

I think people that steal like getting away with stuff. I don't see how probation will change her mentality if this is the case. Why she stole in such a way that was so obvious who was the thief is senseless though.

who can tweet the bald People Mag reporter who was so outraged.. Steve something? I want to know the truth about that interview. If he's anon, then there's no pics to sell, correct?

When asked how much the juror was paid this is what he said ..

Steve Helling
stevehelling Steve Helling
@
not a single penny. I don't know how to be more clear. No compensation or consideration of any kind.
20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

When we were watching the trial we made fun of JB for his big charts and thought if we had been on the jury we would have been insulted from the way JB was talking down to them and we were so impressed at the job Jeff and Linda did presenting their side but the more the jurors talk the more I understand..IMO..how they could have related very well to those very large simple charts. The more I hear from these people the more I realize how they came to the verdict. I opt for jury reform!

This is one time I hope FICA... ISN"T treated like everyone else. I hope she gets the meanest..ugliest...downright ionry probation officer who cuts her a big 0 slack when it comes to her probation terms. I hope she suffers every minute of the next year being watched by the states ...nanny/babysitter cause this one will be real...
Oh, so do I!:loser:

now that she has probation she may not be able to leave orange county. not even if osceola or seminole , volusia, is close . so perhaps she could not go to disney. some of the probation officers orange county can give her a run for her money. i know a few from mutual friend who worked with them. if you get on wrong side watch out- they will make her wish she was in jail again. as far as me saying i could spend a day with her i honestly think i could. she may spit at me- call me names or laugh at me but i am type people tell their secrets too. i have this way that some one just starts smiling at me and opens up. yes, it would be crazy to even imagine this day - yet who can say its all so crazy. yes you can -lol!!

--the DOC said earlier that she could serve probation elsewhere in florida-------and even apply to serve out-of state, there would be some paperwork involved, and the other state would have to agree to take her.

http://www.fox11online.com/dpps/new...y-anthony-is-back-in-florida-nt11-jgr_3920027

A Department of Corrections spokeswoman said Monday that there is a possibility that Anthony could report to a probation office in another part of Florida. Speaking in general terms, spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger said if a probationer who was sentenced in Orlando has established a residence in another part of Florida, the probationer could report to the probation office in that part of the state rather than return to Orlando.

Plessinger, however, said the agency will not disclose when or where Anthony will report to probation, as a safety precaution.

I just wonder what that has to do with writing bad checks. What will they do in probation that can really deter her from writing bad checks? If she had a drug and drinking problem maybe testing her would help, but she didn't appear to have one.

What Casey is on probation for has nothing to do with it.

It's all about conformity.

Probation will finally force Casey Marie Anthony to conform to societal rules; something her parents should have done, but didn't, years and years ago.

What Casey is on probation for has nothing to do with it.

It's all about conformity.

Probation will finally force Casey Marie Anthony to conform to societal rules; something her parents should have done, but didn't, years and years ago.
I totally agree!! :woohoo:

Will be interesting to see how this goes. The <modsnip> will not be left alone!! Ha!!

a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away a fellow poster and I speculated about her career path...

heh, heh, heh....

I think we were close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members