Casey to serve one year probation #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A small victory for us, but a huge defeat for Casey and her DT !!!

As for the Pinellas 12, I do not believe they think anything involving Casey pertains to them. They have not even given this a thought...it's how they roll.

They should. She's going to be near them for a whole year! And yes, I consider in the same state near them, LOL. Of course, that's unless another state wants her for a year. I think NOT!

Personally I think 12 jurors should be given the task.

Ooh, she can live with each one for one month, and they can see just how wrong, wrong, WRONG their decision was! I like it!

YES!!!!

So much for that "stupid order" that Judge Strickland fraudulently entered, huh DT?

I love it.......................this is probably the first time in her life a temper tantrum was ineffective.

I absolutely can't stand JB or CM. They both speak with forked tongues.

It's not her fault because ___________ (fill in the blank)

A small Win, but a 'Win' nonetheless, I'll take it!!

Finally a bit of justice. Thank you Lord.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Time to get a REAL JOB Miss Anthony ... pay your "monthly payment" to OC ...

Oh -- and "lay off" the "booze" ...

One more thing, Miss Anthony ... NO LYING to your PAROLE OFFICER !

Anything else ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Personally I think 12 jurors should be given the task.

Brilliant! :floorlaugh:

Let's see, on a rotation schedule, they would each have her 30.41 days!

She should fit right in at their Thanksgiving table, don'tcha think?

HLN saying breaking news per WESH . . . kc will serve her 1 year probation in FL. Vinnie is saying KC was to report by noon today to probation officer. Mike B saying they may make some sort of arrangements for kc, but not to a point where she is treated differently than others.

They should. She's going to be near them for a whole year! And yes, I consider in the same state near them, LOL. Of course, that's unless another state wants her for a year. I think NOT!

Well, this whole issue should show the Pinellas 12 exactly how JB deceives. They should now be well aware that he is underhanded and will say and do just about anything, right or wrong. But still, I think it's all way over their heads. They have admitted to being unable to connect the dots.

Oh...I might just watch HLN, especially JVM tonight, to see her try to "outsmart" the Appeals Court, in support of her "friend". LOL!

That should be akin to a comedy show.

I think even Caylee must be smiling as well.

I can hear Caylee now: "I'm so glad there is someone responsible watching after my Mom to try and keep her out of trouble. She hasn't done well so far. Now if you could just try and talk some sense into my grandparents, I'd be really happy." jmo

Take that LF. You just lost your first appeal. Please note that JB's name appears nowhere on that petition. He wants his record clear.

..yes lisabeth-----the "disqualified judge" wins !!!!!

[quote=mag84;7058932

SMACKDOWN :bricks: :woohoo: :woohoo: :great: :great:

I think this statement is glaringly profound in the scheme of all that is FCA & her DT & requires repeating!
:rocker:

"The petitioner and her lawyers were well aware that her probationary placement was not to begin until her release from confinement."

Hey FCA! How you like them apples ****!
I think Casey must be livid...and JB...hopefully we won't see that smirk 'cause I think the Florida Bar has been delivered more ammunition to take him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay