Casey to serve one year probation #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite kind of orders. Oh yes. I feel the urge to cackle, LOL.

here, let me help you
muttley01.gif

I can hear Caylee now: "I'm so glad there is someone responsible watching after my Mom to try and keep her out of trouble. She hasn't done well so far. Now if you could just try and talk some sense into my grandparents, I'd be really happy." jmo
Hopefully this will put a kibosh on the Foundation.

...and a special thank you to Amy for having the courage to file charges in the first place. You did good, Amy!

...a reminder of judgeS's rules of probation for kc:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28728234/detail.html
--judge Strickland Probation Order---

1. “No later than the fifth day of each month,” Anthony must make a “full and truthful report” to her probation officer.

2. She will pay the state of Florida $20 per month “toward the cost of supervision, plus a 4% surcharge.”

3. No moves or job changes without notifying her probation supervisor.

4. Anthony would need permission from her probation officer to “possess, carry or own any weapons or firearms.”

5. She will “live and remain at liberty” without violating the law.

6. The former inmate will not visit places where alcohol, drugs or “dangerous substances” are unlawfully sold, dispensed or used, available or in use, nor will she use intoxicants.

7. Casey Anthony must find a “lawful occupation” and “work diligently.”

8. Any inquiries from the Court or from her probation officer, including home visits, at a job site or “elsewhere,”

9. Marijuana or other controlled substances are not allowed, with the exception of properly prescribed medication. She can not possess drug paraphernalia or “forged or blank prescription forms.”

10. Unless prescribed for another reason, Anthony cannot consume alcohol in excess, she also must submit to “chemical tests” (breath, urine and blood) upon request.

11. During her probation, Casey Anthony must submit to unannounced searches for alcoholic beverages, controlled substances and firearms.

12. A probation officer could “place” Anthony in a halfway house, without providing a reason.

13. Casey Anthony must not “knowingly associate” with known criminals.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...ted-person-to-serve-probation-in-florida.html

oh, I just read the new news! I'm glad the Appeals court agreed with Perry and Strickland. I felt like JB and company were trying to make Strickland and Perry looks like idiots. Its something but I don't know if this will change KC much. Probation is not such a big deal.

I bet Judge Strickland is sitting on a giant rainbow today! :)

LOVE IT!

..yes lisabeth-----the "disqualified judge" wins !!!!!

Do you mean Lisabeth...Casey's only friend? You just know it has to be Lisabeth (member of the defense team)...her only friend. :floorlaugh:

I am happy that Casey will have to serve her probation just like everyone else. It was ridiculous to think that saying she was on probation while in jail meant anything.

I hope the Florida Bar takes note. This is not how an ethical attorney acts.

...and a special thank you to Amy for having the courage to file charges in the first place. You did good, Amy!

She's a hard working kid, she tried to help FCA out any way she could and got her money stolen for her effort. I'm glad, too.

..love it that the 'attorney shenanigans' were also noted by the Court...

http://www.5dca.org/Clerk/Anthony11-2707/11-2707_Order_082311.pdf

The petitioner and her lawyers were well aware that her probationary placement was not to begin until her release from confinement. The petitioner may not , under these circumstances, take advantage of the administrative error of the Department of Corrections.

“The Constitution does not require that sentencing should be a game in which a wrong move by the Judge [or the Department] means immunity for the prisoner”.

BBM Ooh the Constitution! CM must be celebrating!!! HA I told you guys when they first fought this that odds are the DT would lose! I would love to tally what percentage of motions they ever filed they actually won.

Wow no more champagne and beer? Drug Testing? :woot:

YIPPIE :woohoo: YIPPIE :woohoo: YIPPIE :woohoo: YIPPIE

now the accused baby murdering ***** felon will be reminded every month that she is a lying, thieving, (accused baby murdering), felon *****! call your "friends" KC, maybe they can console you.... ummmm, oh wait, you have NONE! (unless you count CM's homies as friends of course, :sick:)

I can hear Caylee now: "I'm so glad there is someone responsible watching after my Mom to try and keep her out of trouble. She hasn't done well so far. Now if you could just try and talk some sense into my grandparents, I'd be really happy." jmo

I fully believe that God can and does create miracles, but that's an awfully tall order even for Him!

I couldn't agree more. Thank you Amy!

Just in case you read here, it didn't go unnoticed that you wanted to say something but the judge didn't allow you to talk. You stood up to bully Baez, the DT, the As, and most of all, to FCA.

IMO

oh, I just read the new news! I'm glad the Appeals court agreed with Perry and Strickland. I felt like JB and company were trying to make Strickland and Perry looks like idiots. Its something but I don't know if this will change KC much. Probation is not such a big deal.

I agree, probation is not a very big deal. But...Casey is being ordered to do something that she does not want to do, and that she has to date refused to do. And that is a big deal.

I hope Casey is treated like everyone else on probation in Florida. I hope the PO won't fall for that "she's in danger" crap. She's out and about and there have been no reports of anything happening.

Now...let the depositions begin!

Well, this whole issue should show the Pinellas 12 exactly how JB deceives. They should now be well aware that he is underhanded and will say and do just about anything, right or wrong. But still, I think it's all way over their heads. They have admitted to being unable to connect the dots.

My faith in the justice system has been restored a tiny bit. Finally ,some common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay