Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are too funny Aedrys - but when I actually think of it - great idea! Apparently there are at least 12 people there who don't thinks she's guilty! That's probably 12 higher than the number in Orange County!

Maybe they'd give her a job baby-sitting?

You are too funny Aedrys - but when I actually think of it - great idea! Apparently there are at least 12 people there who don't thinks she's guilty! That's probably 12 higher than the number in Orange County!

Make one of them hire her.

TM = Todd Macaluso. The lawyer with the magic airplane. That Flight Aware is his flight schedule and current whereabouts of his plane, which had landed in Sugarland, TX last night and had a lot of people speculating FCA was onboard in case she had to report to Orlando today.

Okay, now I get it. You guys can tell by the tail number of the plane, I suppose.

What great news!! I apoligize to JP for all those horrible things I thought & said about him. I bet KC is pretty nervous thinking about having to retun to OC.
I feel like getting a BELLA VITA tatoo myself.

It looks like there are many things that can be imposed on the Felon if she violates probation: One thing that can happen is that she would be adjudicated on the original charges.

Also, she has to accept random drug & alcohol testing and random searches of her residence.

Ms Fryer said she did not believe it was their responsibility to report this to the court. She is a bright young woman, has lots of future, brand new attorney. IMO she should be working in a firm that teaches her the right way to do things.

Hee hee hee, but seriously, wouldn't she feel so safe around the people who acquitted her? No doubt about it to me!!!

Heck, some of them can hire her to watch their kids!

I never lost faith in His Honor Belvin Perry!

Now isn't everyone glad he took the time to research this?

:)

CFCA will NEVER be able to COMPLY with Number 8 on the Probation Order:

8) You will promptly and truthfully answer all inquiries directed to you by the Court or the Probation Officer, and allow the Officer to visit in your home, at your employment site or elsewhere, and you will comply with all instructions he may give you.

RBM: ... "truthfully" answer any questions ... I sure hope they enforce this one to the max !

MOO ... CFCA is the "Liar of the Century" ...

:great:

Yes! That was an unexpected shocker! :D

Well, the A's screwed him over and then he dropped them. This is what happens when you screw over someone who was on your side. I'm glad Brad Conway agrees with this! Take that, A's!

Ms Fryer said she did not believe it was their responsibility to report this to the court. She is a bright young woman, has lots of future, brand new attorney. IMO she should be working in a firm that teaches her the right way to do things.

Agreed, she is bright, and eager, and appears quite competent. Hate to see her stake her professional reputation, right from the start, on the likes of Baez and Co. Maybe she'll see the light and move on at some point...especially if the 'smackdowns' like today's keep coming. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83