Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she has to show up here and then can transfer to another State after a Motion in front of HJBP (he has to approve it) and I think the other State has to agree to the transfer -
So I wonder how many other States would say "come on down!". California I figure would say yes. But maybe it breaks down from the State level to the County Level and the county has to say yes also. Anyone know?

Woo-Hoo! I am just now seeing HHJP's order!! Love it! :floorlaugh:

I can just hear the conversations now!

Baez to Mason: "You take her, Cheney. My wife won't let me keep her."

Mason to Dorothy Sims: "Dorothy, you need to let Casey live with you because you are comfortable with her, and she returns your affections."

Dorothy Sims to Ms Fryer: "You need to let Casey live with you because the two of you had such great conversations at the defense table. Besides, you are our newest attorney and you get the dirty work."

Ms. Fryer to Macaluso: "You have gotten so close to Casey, you keep her. Besides, she can work as your co-pilot on your plane. It is lucrative employment and P&P just may let her do it if it is her job."

Macaluso: "Where is my %%*%*& parachute???? I am bailing!"

Rosie Bolin: "Oh, h3ll! I will take her! She can help me with my research on death row inmates!"

In all seriousness, I do applaud HHJP for having done the right thing. I am so pleased! GB him!

Any probation officer assigned to Casey will already know that she is bold with her lies,that she will insist to the end of the hallway she's telling the truth.
They'll know she creates her own proof of employment documents,complete with outdated ID tags.
This officer is already aware that the family lies for Casey and that at least 2 PO's should visit Casey together,since she's known to make molestation accusations.
They will know that for almost 3 years Casey perfected a way to be somewhere ,other than where she was supposed to be.
And like it or not,Casey's PO will know that her daughter,Caylee, died with duct tape across her face and was thrown in the swampy woods to rot.
Casey is serving probation for the check charges,but her new PO will know who and what Casey Anthony is.

I bet today they were drawing straws to see who would get stuck with her.

lauriej..i mentioned that felon was required to -probation rule #7--GET A JOB.
..you stated "I was never denied a travel permit. I did not work, nor did I have any verifiable income in the state of Florida."

..how does that make your probation the 'exact same' as hers is ?

..it doesn't sound as if you were required to be gainfully employed?

You'd have to ask my PO about that one. It was listed in my rules, but never enforced as I was able to support myself with out working. Now I imagine if Casey Anthony does sign a large contract for an interview, it will also be waived in her case.

..i doubt it.

..the rules don't say that she has to have $$$$'s.

..the rules say:

7). You will work diligently at a lawful occupation and support any dependents to the best of your ability as directed by your probation officer.

..working, and having money are 2 different things.

..apparently your P.O. thought $$'s was good enough...even though you were supposed to have a job.

..kc recently filed an affidavit of insolvency-----she has no money.

..and if she comes INTO money-----i seriously doubt that the work requirement would be "waived".

Not to quote myself but wanted to add this ..

bobkealing bob kealing
In a press release tonight, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says #CaseyAnthony will not be returning to their home for probation.
:great:

BBM: Hmmm ... and they "expect" us to "believe" this load of carp ? Cindy for sure would welcome her with "open arms" !

Sorry ... but I will NEVER buy anything that comes out of the mouth of a person who committed perjury on the stand -- who UNFORTUNATELY was never charged for this ... and I will NEVER buy anything that comes out of the mouth of a "father" who sat there and LET Jose Baez say in his OS that he "molested" his daughter -- which was NEVER proven ... :waitasec: Well George, the truth ... or were you IN on the sherade because as you once stated on the stand, you would do ANYTHING for your daughter ?

MOO ... this "Statement" from the Anthony's is just another one of their PR stunts to "distance" themselves from the convicted felon -- soon to be probationer -- so that it does not affect their efforts at raising money for their foundation ... I mean money for them !

MOO MOO MOO ...

..i doubt it.

..the rules say:

7). You will work diligently at a lawful occupation and support any dependents to the best of your ability as directed by your probation officer.

..apparently your P.O. thought $$'s was good enough...even though you were supposed to have a job.

..and if she comes INTO money-----i seriously doubt that the work requirement would be "waived".
IMO...the more money to satisfy the civil suits she's facing...and she'll have to provide proof. :)

Any probation officer assigned to Casey will already know that she is bold with her lies,that she will insist to the end of the hallway she's telling the truth.
They'll know she creates her own proof of employment documents,complete with outdated ID tags.
This officer is already aware that the family lies for Casey and that at least 2 PO's should visit Casey together,since she's known to make molestation accusations.
They will know that for almost 3 years Casey perfected a way to be somewhere ,other than where she was supposed to be.
And like it or not,Casey's PO will know that her daughter,Caylee, died with duct tape across her face and was thrown in the swampy woods to rot.
Casey is serving probation for the check charges,but her new PO will know who and what Casey Anthony is.

I bet today they were drawing straws to see who would get stuck with her.

BBM: I totally agree ... I hope they are PREPARED for this one ! CFCA is "DANGEROUS" and no telling what she will say or do !

I think the Parole Officer should bring another PO with him or her to VIDEO-RECORD everything -- if they can RECORD the visits ...

IF NOT ... they need to have another as a witness ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

I think she has to show up here and then can transfer to another State after a Motion in front of HJBP (he has to approve it) and I think the other State has to agree to the transfer -
So I wonder how many other States would say "come on down!". California I figure would say yes. But maybe it breaks down from the State level to the County Level and the county has to say yes also. Anyone know?

I posted these earlier but will post again cuz the thread has been so busy and many probably didn't see the links.

http://www.interstatecompact.org/

http://www.interstatecompact.org/Legal/RulesStepbyStep.aspx

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/ic/index.html

I doubt FAFSA would pay for her entire education...they're in the habit of giving you loans (and less frequently "grants") which you have to pay back. Anyway, she's missed the deadline. I know they ask about drug convictions...do they give federal aid to felons? I don't have a clue.

From what I read they will RR but the obstacle I kept seeing for a convicted felon was finding a school that would actually accept you.

A nightclub in Seattle has hired infamous felons as DJ's guest "personas" and sold out the club. No one protested or banned the club, sad to say.
Some club owners and patons don't care. But, I hope the ones in Orlando do care and hope it's NOT the case.

Were they baby killers? Not being snarky, just asking what they were infamous for. In most regions people do not glamorize baby killers and would not be interested in seeing them as a guest "persona." JMO.

Being acquitted does not mean KC did not kill her child. Many people are well aware of this. Maybe some of the real sleazy clubs would consider her as a guest "persona" but most reputable places would not. Again, JMO.

Thank You OneLostGrl - I was scanning through looking but my eyes were starting to cross lol

I guess it's about time for me to eat my hat since I didn't think JP would rule in favor of probation. However, I would like to apply for a stay on my hat-eating self-sentence until after we see what happens with the appeals process. I'm still kind of skeptical that she'll actually end having to do it. And she still will probably be given quite a bit of leeway on some of the rules because she is "in danger" *cough*.

I can see where they are not going to give out her address because I'm sure even if nobody actually tried to hurt her, there would probably be "protestors" and gawkers camped outside her door. But that makes it harder for the public to know that she is actually honestly serving her probation. Since she is hidden, the public will never know how many rules are being bent for her, even if she doesn't win a stay or appeal.

..i doubt it.

..the rules say:

Amen! It's not about being able to support yourself it's showing that you can be responsible and a productive member of society! Not that I'm proud of admitting I was on probation to begin with but I certainly wouldn't be proud of admitting I didn't follow the rules of my probation, that's fo' sure! The rules are put in place for a reason, mandated by a particular PO or not, one should abide by each and every one of them. Perhaps that's why probation was seen as easy, because they didn't follow the laws/rules.

Sure I could get away with owning a gun or going to a bar or chillin' with my mother (who was my co-defendant and also a felon) but the rules said not to- so I didn't. THAT'S the hard part- following the rules and being responsible even when nobody is watching cuz you never know when someone might be.. not worth the risk IMO.

I guess it's about time for me to eat my hat since I didn't think JP would rule in favor of probation. However, I would like to apply for a stay on my hat-eating self-sentence until after we see what happens with the appeals process. I'm still kind of skeptical that she'll actually end having to do it. And she still will probably be given quite a bit of leeway on some of the rules because she is "in danger" *cough*.

I can see where they are not going to give out her address because I'm sure even if nobody actually tried to hurt her, there would probably be "protestors" and gawkers camped outside her door. But that makes it harder for the public to know that she is actually honestly serving her probation. Since she is hidden, the public will never know how many rules are being bent for her, even if she doesn't win a stay or appeal.

The Judge's spoken word over-rules a typo, you do understand that. You can try to appeal the Judge's word, but YOU WILL NOT WIN. The little wench has to pay her dues FOR AT LEAST the check fraud charges. I'm interested to hear what the terms of her probation are and if they will be followed.

Hmm, I wonder if Mama Cindy is going to know Casey's address? I know Cindy must thrilled right now! Bet she's getting a pot of chili ready!

....And hiding the cars keys and the plastic garbage bags and the white laundry bags and the bleach and acetone etc.etc.etc. She is probably putting GA and her hairbrush in a safety deposit box for safe keeping only to be opened upon their disappearance.

I doubt FAFSA would pay for her entire education...they're in the habit of giving you loans (and less frequently "grants") which you have to pay back. Anyway, she's missed the deadline. I know they ask about drug convictions...do they give federal aid to felons? I don't have a clue.

The schools themselves do background checks before you can even take classes! This is MY local tech school's rules -

"Certain programs of study, including all Health Science programs, Criminal Justice, Early Care and Education, Human Services, Cosmetology, Esthetics, Massage Therapy and Nail Technician, require additional background check(s) prior to admission and/or registration for clinical classes. These checks may include Criminal Background Check (CBC), Urine Drug Screening (UDS) and specific immunization requirements. This is a MANDATORY process for identified programs and all associated costs are the STUDENT'S responsibility. "

link
http://www.hgtc.edu/int_y.php?pageid=34

"Conviction of, plea of guilty, plea of nolo contendere (no contest), or pending criminal charges involving the
following WILL bar admission to and WILL be grounds for dismissal from a clinical/field course of study:
Crimes involving violence against the person, including, but not limited to: murder, manslaughter, use of deadly force, assault
and battery of a high and aggravated nature, assault and battery with intent to kill, sex crimes, abuse of children or the
elderly, abduction, robbery;
Crimes occurring within seven (7) years of application involving the distribution of drugs;
Crimes occurring within seven (7) years of application involving illegal use or possession of weapons, including, but not
limited to: guns, knives, explosives or other dangerous objects;
Crimes occurring within seven (7) years of application involving dishonesty or moral turpitude, including, but not limited to:
fraud, deception, embezzlement or financial exploitation (but not including shoplifting, petit larceny, bad check); and
Any other crime(s) or pattern of recurrent criminal or illegal behavior(s) will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Please note that Driving under the Influence (DUI) and Driving under Suspension (DUS) are NOT considered minor traffic
violations. These patterns of behavior may result in withdrawal from the program of study.

link
http://bluedasher.tynken.com//documents/hgtc//BackgroundCheck.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members