Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr William Weitz has examined her too and while he said she had some traits of those personality disorders, he would not diagnose her as such. IIRC he summed her up as being a liar and a thief... here he is on NG talking about her.
7/8/11 nancy grace talks to dr. weitz psychologist mp4 - YouTube

The other Psych evaluations that were done in preparation for trial were quickly buried when the SA wanted to see them and have their own folks evaluate her..

My apologies - you are correct - thank you! I keep forgetting about Dr. Weitz, even though I remember him saying that - if that makes any sense at all,:crazy: Maybe because his "delivery" was so - well - ordinary compared to Dr. Krop...

Among the three juries on which I've served was a rather pathetic bank robbery case in which a drug addict robbed three banks for a total of approximately $700-1000. The man was almost illiterate, no source of income, and an addict. He was convicted by our jury and sentenced to 14 years in jail. (He carried a gun; it was a federal charge; and he probably served 1/2 that time.)

Regardless, as I was considering Casey's parole issues, I had never considered the amount she stole--over $1320--from a "friend." She wrote 6 bad checks for frivilous "stuff", an electronic transfer to AT&T, and cash. She didn't NEED any of the things she purchased. Frankly, I think society is in much greater danger from the Casey Anthony's of the world than the bank robber sentenced to 14 years. Ms. Anthony needs to complete probation on the outside and needs to be held accountable for her actions. Her DT should just quietly head for a corner and take a timeout.

I had read...and don't know where exactly...that it was LE's decision to go out the front...that Baez wanted to leave from the back (believe this was according to LE).

I assumed that JB would tell LE if he wanted FCA to go out the front or out the back and like everything else, get his way.
You are absolutely correct.
Sheriff's deputies had two contingency plans laid out, but in the end opted to go with a public release.
"We have made every effort to not provide any special treatment for her," said Allen Moore, the spokesman for the Orange County Corrections Department in a statement. "She has been treated like every other inmate in her custody class."
Anthony had not received threats against her at the jail, but "this release had an unusual amount of security. So therefore, in that sense, it would not be a normal release," Moore said.
http://www.wftv.com/news/28573031/detail.html
By the CNN Wire Staff -Posted: 7:47 pm EDT July 16, 2011
Updated: 4:39 pm EDT July 17, 2011

(sorry for the drive by post - it's late, and I am on my way to bed - so it's probably been said....)

Bella Vita baby...

Countdown to KC's return... six days away!

We are on the same wavelength. I looked at this thread and thought - this should be the week that ties things up - I suppose I am being a pollyanna again but...:innocent: let's have some decisions....

I have a dream. If and when Ms Anthony returns to FLA(if she is not there already) there will be not one soul to great her, to gawk at her, to try to get one word from her. No media, nor reporters, no paparazzi,no pro Ms Anthony, no haters of her, no family, no friends, just nobody, like she never existed.

Can someone please tell me if I missed something? I just heard discussion on HLN (I know, consider the source) about probation. One of the guests (sorry don't know who-listening on the car radio) said the court-appointed psychologist (?) reported that Casey suffers from ASPD and Narcissistic Personality Disorder? Did we ever get to see this report?

I heard that also,and wondered WTH did that come from :waitasec: He said it as though it was fact.

I heard that also,and wondered WTH did that come from :waitasec: He said it as though it was fact.

Yeah.....well......consider the source - a talking head and no one can remember the person's name ......third party.....don't we know to call that heresay??? Just more JVM rubbish. Dr. Krop of the unusual hair and Dr. Weitz say otherwise. Krop says "immature" and Dr. Weitz says just a "liar and a thief".....so what's a logical person to think? Same old same old - here...:great:

Can someone please tell me if I missed something? I just heard discussion on HLN (I know, consider the source) about probation. One of the guests (sorry don't know who-listening on the car radio) said the court-appointed psychologist (?) reported that Casey suffers from AS PD and Narcissistic Personality Disorder? Did we ever get to see this report?

I recall that Strickland ordered a psychological evaluation of Casey during the check fraud case. The results were sealed but Strickland did make some comment about Casey having issues. I can't remember exactly what was said.

I recall that Strickland ordered a psychological evaluation of Casey during the check fraud case. The results were sealed but Strickland did make some comment about Casey having issues. I can't remember exactly what was said.

KC was initially given an evaluation after she was arrested by 2 different doctors. jmo

I dont' remember him saying she had issues...I just remember his very raised eyebrows and his comment that it was apparent Ms Anthony and the truth were strangers....

He had some real classic comments for us in the short time he was on the bench in the Anthony trial....pretty funny guy..

bobkealing bob kealing
Big #CaseyAnthony week ahead: Thursday hearing on costs of investigation. Friday deadline for probation unless appeal blocks it.

She's back in Fl. just got an alert from WFTV on my phone.

Another poster on the Geraldo thread said Baez said Ms Anthony is back in FLA after meeting with spiritual advisers. :waitasec:He also said the Ohio pictures are real.

Another poster on the Geraldo thread said Baez said Ms Anthony is back in FLA after meeting with spiritual advisers. :waitasec:He also said the Ohio pictures are real.

The classic script. In-patient therapy and "spiritual advisors". I only know of 12 people who would fall for that.

The classic script. In-patient therapy and "spiritual advisors". I only know of 12 people who would fall for that.

Yeah it's the textbook plan for image rehab. It didn't work for Lindsay Lohan...it certainly won't work for FCA. "Spiritual advisers" is what Chris Brown was talking about after beating his girlfriend bloody.

I thought she was a pseudo Catholic or something? Didn't she wear a rosary like a necklace? Hmm who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230