Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just turned Vinnie on and the TH is saying she could ask to move anywhere in Florida since she is in such "peril" being in Orange County....
I thought the order HHJP wrote was that she should return to Orlando to fulfil her probation, but he would keep her residence and employer secret??

God, karma, whoever, please please PLEASE have her ask to move to Pinellas County!!!!!

will the felon request that her probation be transferred to another jurisdiction?
will the Orlando probation dept grant that request?

will the start of probation be delayed if/when the defense appeals Judge Perry's Order?
I do not believe that an appeal will delay, or put a stay, on her probation (read this somewhere, can't remember where now).
They can request the probation be moved to another jurisdiction, but FWIK this is usually done when the offender is a resident of the other state, has family support there, etc..I seriously doubt that would apply to Casey's situation.

Welcome back to Orlando, FCA ! :floorlaugh:

Job=put on JB's payroll and he'll dole out the remainder of the $200k blood money to her in weekly installments

Glad to see Judge Perry order Probation!!!
Lets not forget about Judge Strickland...Had he not have filed papers clarifying his original order for probation, this wouldn't have happened...

LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND!!!!!:great:

sorry if this is a repost....to many posts popping up to fast to read!!!

Cheers Everybody! Let's have a toast so this slap on the hand of justice. This is probably gonna be the hardest thing she will have to do in her life, go by the rules for a whole yr., on the "outside"!!!!!!!!!! Hip Hip Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Yay HONORABLE Judge Perry! Let's see how long it takes her to violate the terms of probation. She will, no doubt.

YAY!! Good job, Your Honor! :great:Thank you for having the courage to do the right thing. It's small consolation but still huge after this fuster cluck. Now I hope he'll follow through with the sanctions he promised.

I am soooo happy that KC is going to have to serve probation!

But I am even happier that HHJP seemed to recognize the risk in having the public lose faith in the judicial system. And allowing KC to continue to get special treatment because she has a shifty attorney, is a bigger issue than whether KC is in danger or not. The public seeing the laws and rules and orders continually being twisted and tweaked to allow a criminal to get a pass was, IMO, more of a danger to society than KC is. (Not that I think she's not a danger to society, but she has a shelf-life, this stuff that happens in the courts is FOREVER.)

Bravo Judge Perry!! :cheer:

She can ask for her probation to be moved to another area in Florida but it's her probation officer who will make the ultimate decision. She will have to report to Orlando for her intake though.

God, karma, whoever, please please PLEASE have her ask to move to Pinellas County!!!!!

You are too funny Aedrys - but when I actually think of it - great idea! Apparently there are at least 12 people there who don't thinks she's guilty! That's probably 12 higher than the number in Orange County!

I'm sorry for ever doubting HJBP would do the right thing!
I just love that man!

Oh...and HUGE kudos to Judge Strickland for bringing this to the forefront...and pushing to get it done! SO glad Judge Perry followed through and did the right thing!

Job idea=dress up as one of the "mean" characters at Disney or Universal.. No one would ever know it was her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3