Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Jose, there is the saying "Be careful what you wish for". You wanted to be in the public eye - and here you are! Your wish came true!

"When you wish upon a star .....makes no difference who you are....when you wish upon a star...your dreams...come..true..." :lol:

It's nice to wake up to too!
JB flouted just about every rule, standard and code known to man .... and got away with it. HHJP must have the patience of a tree.
This time IMO JB's pushed it too far. He's out-smarted himself and should pay the price

And to think that actual consequences may result from what JB did NOT say...there is a certain poetic justice in that. At this point, I'll take justice of ANY kind.

*melds back into the shadows*

I wonder how many bar complaints an average lawyer racks up?

Well, I don't have any links for "average" but I can tell you that none of the lawyers I have ever worked for had any bar complaints. The good ones try not to get in trouble. Whatever "average" might be, JB is really messing with that number... sending it up and up and up. :floorlaugh:

As far as Casey and her DT knew she was sitting in jail on fake probation.

They knew exactly what the judge said about probation and became players in the fraud probation against the courts wishes.

If Casey had got in any trouble during the fake probation they would have went back to court and said she should have never been on probation until she got out.

Being a major player in that sham is why Jose is being investigated and should be thrown in jail.[/quote]

He should be thrown in jail for quite a few things but I'm trying not to get my hopes built up. It seems every time the FL Bar investigates him nothing happens and he skates just like his slippery client. :banghead:
Which makes me question the Florida Bar. This can't possibly be good for anyone's reputation...especially the governing body. Some watchdog.

Wonder why they didn't just wait until tomorrow to file the proper way. Filing it early via email won't help them in any way I can see... except the media got a chance to see it early.
Exactly...they CAN email it, but need to follow-up with the hard copy.

When did CM enter his appearance in this (the stolen checks/probation for stolen checks) case? I don't remember him being an attorney of record for this. Did I miss the filing? I miss Musikman :(
A very good question!!

So Lisabeth Fryer is officially sent in here to take on a higher court. That seems very gutless of JB here. And CM.IMO

Exactly...they CAN email it, but need to follow-up with the hard copy.
Well then what do you think was the purpose of emailing it? Did CM think it would get immediate attention or did he just want to let the public know?

CM's giving her some exposure. jmo

Is it just me, or are her arguments a little broad? Seems like she could narrow it down to fewer case citations, unless of course, she's all about the baffle them with ** strategy. jmo

meh

CM's giving her some exposure. jmo

While EF needs the exposure. Maybe she can work on her speaking problems in court a bit. Her nervousness showed greatly last time up in court. But maybe CM is just throwing her under the bus. CM always is looking for a sacrificial lamb.IMO

Well then what do you think was the purpose of emailing it? Did CM think it would get immediate attention or did he just want to let the public know?

William didn't feel like driving to Daytona Beach today - he wanted an early morning start and he wants to cash his gas expense cheque first....:innocent:

Is it just me, or are her arguments a little broad? Seems like she could narrow it down to fewer case citations, unless of course, she's all about the baffle them with ** strategy. jmo

meh

Maybe she needed lots of them because they are "broad"?

While EF needs the exposure. Maybe she can work on her speaking problems in court a bit. Her nervousness showed greatly last time up in court. But maybe CM is just throwing her under the bus. CM always is looking for a sacrificial lamb.IMO

While she appears to be an excellent attorney she IS very nervous and I would think the exposure open court will help her become more at ease while she is speaking. Have to give her credit for jumping right in. Although her style right now drives me crazy. lol

So Lisabeth Fryer is officially sent in here to take on a higher court. That seems very gutless of JB here. And CM.IMO

..it's the smart thing for them to do.

..she's the best thing that ever happened to cheney ( she graduated top in her class, was class valedictorian, and interned for judge eaton, (WESH legal analyst during the kc trial) who retired december 2010. )..and cheney's firm snapped her up.

..she's smarter and more up on current law than both of them combined.

..cheney had lisabethF wriite quite a few of their motions etc. throughout trial etc. just like baez had michelleM and williamS do for his firm.

..i'm betting it's her we'll see up against LDB at the 'costs of investigation/prosecution' hearing next week.
..her name has been on all of the paperwork so far.

..now if only she can learn to speak s-l-o-w-e-r and stop repeating herself so much...

William didn't feel like driving to Daytona Beach today - he wanted an early morning start and he wants to cash his gas expense cheque first....:innocent:

So you think he's still waiting for it to clear the bank?? jmo :waiting:

LF is obviously very very bright and has a great future ahead of her - I hope!

But, that said - she drives me nuts! She reads her information at lightening speed, then stops looks up and around for approval, gives her head a quick nod and gets back to speed speaking again - :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyndHunter