Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, i had a feeling that casey and company were teaching her how to do that for kicks. But, ironically, (or not!), that also looks like ASL (sign language) for "father".

I thought it was ASL. Wasnt sure what word. But can you get grandfather that way? Alot of people teach babies ASL and out of curiousity I wonder if Caylee was just doing that.

I thought it was ASL. Wasnt sure what word. But can you get grandfather that way? Alot of people teach babies ASL and out of curiousity I wonder if Caylee was just doing that.

To answer my own question.. Went and got my baby sign book which I should probably do with my 1 year old who screams and falls and throws tantrums. But Granpa is the same as daddy. hand is held sideways with thumb touching the forehead. the hand then moves downward and away in two arcs.
Just in case anyone was wondering.... :)

To answer my own question.. Went and got my baby sign book which I should probably do with my 1 year old who screams and falls and throws tantrums. But Granpa is the same as daddy. hand is held sideways with thumb touching the forehead. the hand then moves downward and away in two arcs.
Just in case anyone was wondering.... :)
Yeah. The difference is in the double arc instead of a single tap. Not that I know that much about ASL! Just some close family friends are Deaf but I can't sign worht a lick! By the way, the description of your kid gave me a good laugh. I have a real soft spot for the "spunky" kids. They crack me up!

"which I should probably do with my 1 year old who screams and falls and throws tantrums. "

lol, I hear ya on that, my son is almost two and its gotten REALLY bad with the tantrums lately.

As for this thread, I just got here so Im sooo lost, I see that Casey must be in jail, off to look for the first thread!

Please someone tell me, are there no habitual offender laws in Florida? Here in VA they call it 3 strikes. You get convicted three times on felonies, you're out. They have eight million charges against her and all I hear about is how we will be lucky to see her spend any time in jail. :furious:

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Has this been posted yet, the statement from Amy regarding the check fraud? This shows that Casey wrote checks starting on July 8th up to July 15th! Will LE go get details of those purchases? As in, what did she actually buy at Target?

Has this been posted yet, the statement from Amy regarding the check fraud? This shows that Casey wrote checks starting on July 8th up to July 15th! Will LE go get details of those purchases? As in, what did she actually buy at Target?

This is exactly what I came to the end of this thread to ask. I was wondering if she bought kid-type stuff there. I guess Caylee was potty trained, but I started out wondering about diapers and everything.

Per the avadavit on the OCSO website..LE has "documentation" from Target and videos. I'm 99.9% sure the documentation would include register receipts.

Per the avadavit on the OCSO website..LE has "documentation" from Target and videos. I'm 99.9% sure the documentation would include register receipts.
...per the same website showing the latest check charge(s), it was interesting to note that in the summary it was mentioned that the "majority" of the checks were cashed in Orange County. Majority not all (?) Perhaps, there will be another charge from another county. If that's case, I wonder how they'd work the new bond. Could also be the (1) hold item (?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back