Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
x6k8ea.jpg

all the jeans we see her wear are so tight I wonder how she bends her legs!

I don't think Casey looks afraid at all in the mugshot or the slideshow. She seems like she's trying to look persecuted in the mugshot and the same cold emotionless "let's get this over with" look in the other pics.

Yeah...I'm not seeing any terror in that face. More like she's on cruise control and bored.

I'm pretty much a heathen so the rosary beads don't bother me, but for all we know it's a calculated move to show she's wearing the cross. Part of the 'show 'em you're a real feeling person' game.

Does anybody know if she is Catholic? I don't think she is, otherwise she'd know that we don't wear our rosary beads as jewlery.

The church that she and her family were attending was a baptist church. IIRC.

Well, sorry to disagree, but IMO the charges will be bundled and I agree with some of the others that the most she will spend in jail is 2, maybe 3 years. Less with good behavior. I know it doesn't seem right, but that is how it is.
On ALL those counts???? I don't think so.

Impressed or not, he's a pretty darn good lawyer -- she was, afterall, until this afternoon, out on bond and able to get out of the house for 6 hours a day 5 days a week, was she not?

He's a GOOD lawyer. Didn't say a good person.

What is so good about him, other than the 6 hours a day 5 days a week thing? I believe LE is picking their battles as they do what they need to do to build their case. JMO.

Just because I say that I'm a millionaire writing to you from a deserted island in the Bahamas doesn't mean it's true. You ask any lawyer or any law student that posts on this board -- it means NOTHING until it's admitted as evidence.

I don't disagree, but I don't take what the media tells me as divine word. If I was an investigator in this case, I would also leak things that might scare my POI's in to talking or slipping up. There are TOO MANY VARIABLES to just take what you read in a newspaper or online as fact. Especially online.

I think you are missing the point. Are we not allowed to discusses ideas and/or theories because this idea and/or theory hasnt been submitted into evidence yet in court? Because if that was the case, there would no reason to even have this website.

Yeah, but that falls in to my "messed up in the head" category -- 'cause killing your kid so your mom doesn't take her is like setting your car on fire so your wife doesn't drive it. It doesn't make sense.

Selling her makes sense.
Killing her by accident makes sense.

Nothing else makes "sense", and it means that she's messed up in the head. :crazy:

In KC warped mind... if I can not have her no one will have her. if her mom got custody she, CA would have won in KC warped mind.

My feeling is that Casey could not stand that Caylee was getting more attention from her parents and friends than she was, I believe that she thinks she is the best there is and has to be the center of attention. JMHO

Possible motive:

Mom threatening to take custody.

Also the most important motive for me:

Casey never wanted Caylee. she wanted to put her up for adoption while she was pregnant and Cindy forbade it.

Let us not forget that Casey denied she was pregnant for 7 months. She denied that baby even when she was in her womb.

Also shows her ASTOUNDING ability to deny what is pure fact and not think or even care of the consequences. Casey had plenty of motive. Caylee was in the way of her new relationship and lifestyle. she never wanted her and she got rid of her.

We can always discuss this more in the the motive thread.

Does anybody know if she is Catholic? I don't think she is, otherwise she'd know that we don't wear our rosary beads as jewlery.

Respectfully, I don't think concerns such as you outline are on her radar screen.
She waited 5+ weeks to report a missing innocent child. Decency isn't high up on her priority list.

Is she Catholic? Anyone know if she was raised in the Catholic church? Or is it just recently that she found God anyway. Just curious.

If she was raised Catholic, then she is thumbing her nose at Catholics by wearing the rosary. IMO, she's just stupid and doesn't know the rosary is not jewelry! Evidently, she thought it would make her look sympathetic and holy and used it as a prop. Which is disgusting.

Ok - don't know if this has already been posted but jail inmate data is in:

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08045134&ID=3284978693788

take a look

Impressed or not, he's a pretty darn good lawyer -- she was, afterall, until this afternoon, out on bond and able to get out of the house for 6 hours a day 5 days a week, was she not?

He's a GOOD lawyer. Didn't say a good person.

Not a good lawyer in my eyes . . .

Yeah..... but the bond should be like 3000.00 so the family should have to only pay 300.00 and she'll be back home... Unless, of course, the two bail bondsman cies get off the bond, like Padilla did...

But my best guess is she'll be home by tomorrow.... :mad:
I would hope that public opinion might play a part in her parents' decision. Unless, of course, they are enjoying the notority that is being given to them.

IMO she looks a little tired, she couldn't hide the baggage under the eyes.

Casey doesn't look to have lost any weight at all, but Cindy has lost a lot of weight. I don't see how Casey can even eat much to keep up her weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3