Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dg6xkk.jpg

Nothing Casey does/has done makes sense to many of us. IMO trying to use logic in this case would make it SO much more frustrating than it already is..if that's possible!

~Snipped~ I am glad though my ESP is still working, I did think "I wonder if those are rosary beads" This could be staged by JB to make her look vulnerable OR the psych side of me would say she is very remorseful and has convinced herself that God will understand her situation.

IIRC, I read an article over the weekend that one of their supporters delivered a rosary to the house.

Ten Hail Mary's aren't going to get her out of this one.

Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.

Does anybody know if she is Catholic? I don't think she is, otherwise she'd know that we don't wear our rosary beads as jewlery.

No disrespect intended but religion is usually a topic we stay away from in here. It doesn't tend to go over well.

Rosary beads are trendy right now and I guess if you are not catholic it wouldn't bother you to wear them? Also, I hardly look at Casey that would care either way. She is under suspicion of killing her daughter.

Also the most important motive for me:

Casey never wanted Caylee. she wanted to put her up for adoption while she was pregnant and Cindy forbade it.

Let us not forget that Casey denied she was pregnant for 7 months. She denied that baby even when she was in her womb.

Also shows her ASTOUNDING ability to deny what is pure fact and not think or even care of the consequences. Casey had plenty of motive. Caylee was in the way of her new relationship and lifestyle. she never wanted her and she got rid of her.

We can always discuss this more in the the motive thread.

The adoption story was told to a friend by KC. Since she's such a habitual liar, I'm thinking that was possibly a lie, also.

Actually OCSO was waiting for her to turn herself in and went and got her when they saw she STILL hadn't done it. They gave her the chance, JB for whatever reason never delivered his client.

My guess, FWIW, was madam was taking her sweet time. She's in charge, after all. JB certainly can't force her...and if he's smart he should rarely even touch her...so time was wasting away and they came and got her. Good for them!

If that is the same necklace she had on the other day, it has a locket with a picture of Caylee in it.

No it's a rosary. You can see it clearly on the other pics the OP posted the link for.

looks like you are going to have to cut and paste the link - sorry

Just because I say that I'm a millionaire writing to you from a deserted island in the Bahamas doesn't mean it's true. You ask any lawyer or any law student that posts on this board -- it means NOTHING until it's admitted as evidence.

I don't disagree, but I don't take what the media tells me as divine word. If I was an investigator in this case, I would also leak things that might scare my POI's in to talking or slipping up. There are TOO MANY VARIABLES to just take what you read in a newspaper or online as fact. Especially online.

IMO, I believe a "leak" would be when the media claims a "source" within LE says Blah blah blah, not when the police hold a press conference and make an announcement.

would someone post all 3-mugshots I'd like 2 see the ice queen at her best!

And please take those t-shirts from her!!!!!!

She was arrested today, right? How could I forget, ^Five!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin