Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched todays arrest video. She definately did not do her bump and grind walk! Could have been because there was not an audience.
Babyfeets I think you may have hit the nail on the head!
She didn't have an audience!:clap:

Excuse me... if they were not facts they would never GET to a court of law. Facts are evidence. A spokesperson from LE would not get up in front of t.v. cameras and state something to be fact, when it is not. The media might sometimes get things wrong, or misstate something.... but not LE when they make a statement to the public.

Stated with absolutely no proof. Why are you so quick to believe what a LEO says? And never does the word "fact" come out of a LE's mouth during a press conference. *an opinion, my friend.

Is Grace going to talking about Caylee tonight or Oj?

I truly hope she talks about both. It's an hour show and there isn't enough new info in the Caylee case to go on for an hour without rehashing everything again. In the meantime, there are other cases going on with new/fresh info. I was kinda miffed when they just did two minute blurbs on some other cases involving children between all the Caylee rehashing coverage. JMO.

I think she looks empty and well rested for a person who is supposedly upset about her child missing. If it was my child missing I can say no amount of makeup would be able to cover the lack of sleep.

I am hoping for an update on the new Natalie Holloway stuff also...

Kbay, don't feel bad. I have always thought that Casey could be a very pretty woman. She looked stunning in that picture shown on Greta (the framed one that looks like a H.S. headshot). But like my Mom always said, "Pretty is as pretty does!"

:blowkiss:

aavgc8.jpg

To me she is looking worn down, tired, sick of getting arrested every week. Which is what I think LE is trying to make her feel by arresting her every week.

Call me crazy :Banane10:, but I've seen wonkier stories on the news than that.

I think your posts are awesome. You should call into Nancy Grace and dispute with her, she would have a heart attack!

I agree. I think she went to her case manager (or whatever that person is named that she saw today) knowing she would be going to jail today and dressed accordingly.

Last night as I was listening to her police interviews my husband spoke up and said "damn, she's good- talk about manipulation". She knows what people expect, what they want to see and hear and when she feels like it she has no problem pretending to be "normal".

I was listening to the same interviews last night with my husband as well. You know what he said? "wow, she is cute" :furious: I bet JB won't allow 1 woman on the jury!

Actually I agree with Gin's post. If discussing the rosary beads and how they might be a sign of manipulation or psychological sign that she is getting closer to talking than I'm all for it. The posts I was referring to were the ones that were expressing the fact that she was wearing rosary beads and that was offensive to Catholics.

Those are two different conversations and I agree discussing anything she is wearing that may be relative to the case. I hope I've made myself clearer.

but without discussing why they're offensive (which is because they are meant to be religious and she is using them inappropriately--which is a known fact) then they're just...beads. and then it's not really relevant anymore, it's just someone's opinion of whether they like her clothing or accessories.

i see what you're saying though.

Actually, when two people are involved in a debate, both sides are arguing with factual evidence. elitenls has every right to post what he or she wants on this forum because the only "facts" that most of you have are indeed NOT facts yet. Also, there are two schools of thought. However, I truly believe that this forum was created to discuss the facts of this case. elitenls is just simply reminding us that leaks and statements from LE aren't necessarily facts until they are proven in a court of law. And he or she is absolutely correct.

I realize that cops lie, trust me! That wasn't my point. Thanks for the post though!

This is a whole new case that just happens to involve OJ.

Technically, it's related. It comes from him stealing back the sports memoribilia that was sold so he could pay the civil judgement that was lobbied against him after he was civilly responsible for the deaths of Nicole and whathisname.

And back on topic, does CAsey get her pretty little solitary cell this time or are they actually going to let the girls in general pop. take a crack at her. Figuratively speaking of course.

Here is some vidoe of CA arrest this aftetrnoon. More financial charges. Will spend the night in jail again. Hearing tomorrow.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17478446/index.html

I noticed in this video, first they got in Baez's black BMW, whereupon Casey flipped back the seat, so it was hard to see her.

Then who were the people getting in the car with her midway? Plus it was a rather silver (not BMW) that pulled into the jail complex. Wonder what all that was about?

:couch:

Technically, it's related. It comes from him stealing back the sports memoribilia that was sold so he could pay the civil judgement that was lobbied against him after he was civilly responsible for the deaths of Nicole and whathisname.

And back on topic, does CAsey get her pretty little solitary cell this time or are they actually going to let the girls in general pop. take a crack at her. Figuratively speaking of course.

Ron Goldman

GP is where she needs to be.

Bravo! Thank you so much for that post. :clap::clap::clap:

LOL n/p. One can always count on me to speak my mind.. sadly, even when I probably shouldn't!

Oooo. :eek: Well you can tell how much I've been following that case. LOL TY for the clarification.

As for the Casey thing...I hope it's gen. pop. she needs some reality to smack her upside the head...figuratively speaking. :angel::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy