caseys additional web presence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just to clarify my earlier post about thinking her user id caseyomarie being odd.....I thought this because of the O in the middle, not because she used her full name. It reminded me of her friend kiomarie's name, that's all, just thought I'd point it out. It seems that Casey has no original thoughts and took pieces of other people's lives to make up her own and to supplement all her lies she used bits and pieces of the truth and other people's stories/lives.

Being an Irish gal myself, I think the reason she puts the O in her name is because so many Irish names are O'

Miss Casey seems to take quite a bit of pride in her Irish side...it would be the same as picking CaseyMcMarie as her name.

Or her friends might have called her "casey-o" as a nickname.

ok peeps, when you find something please either copy it/screenshots/download pics etc or you can always PM me prior to putting it online here. That way it can't be deleted.

I cant see any of the links on these. :(

She was on AIM to Jason 1584 on 8-19, per Livejournal.

Casey Anthony was just on AIM...
does this mean she's outta jail???

J ason1584 (8:15:52 AM): lol
J ason1584 (8:16:05 AM): wtf
casey o marie signed off at 8:17:05 AM.
caseyomarie is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

Hey caseyo, if you are reading this tell cindy to get off her *advertiser censored** and go find caylee. She has the money to get you out surely she can hop a plane and check out Texas, Mexico, and PR Bad Bad Mommy:chicken: afraid to tell the truth

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back