Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against ZG

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We're aware that Morgan repeated ZFG's claim that Casey named the 2 children, but that is not accurate. She did not name the children and she said ZFG has no children. You will not find anyplace in Casey's statements to LE where she said ZFG has children.
As you pointed out, big mistake by her lawyer in making the claim that Casey said "her" ZFG has two kids.

I think Jose needs a do-over on this countersuit.

I can't locate LE's computer forensic report. I recall that the searches were done on July 16th on Cindy's desktop computer. I 'think' the first one was at about 12:30 in the afternoon, but I'm old and my memory is gone.
Thanks for looking - it was more than I had the impetus to do.

Bet ZFG's attorney could tell us to the minute when that search was done (and if he can't, and one of his peeps is reading this, he'll know soon).

You are so right! We should ALL file a Class Action Lawsuit for alienation of affection from our families for all the hundreds of hours we have spent pouring our hearts into sharing our lives into the care of looking for and wondering what happened to our little Caylee...

Attention: Any lawyers in Fl willing to file on behalf of the squirrels???

KC is the one that threw the name out there. I dont know if she was saying it was a different one or not but it would be REALLY odd if TWO ZG looked at Sawgrass!

As you pointed out, big mistake by her lawyer in making the claim that Casey said "her" ZFG has two kids.

I think Jose needs a do-over on this countersuit.

Really stupid on his part - because Baez didn't do his research, he's played right into Morgan's hands.

I can't locate LE's computer forensic report. I recall that the searches were done on July 16th on Cindy's desktop computer. I 'think' the first one was at about 12:30 in the afternoon, but I'm old and my memory is gone.

IIRC, the search for ZG was done on 7/16/08, but the search was put in a folder which had been created much earlier. At first many people thought the search had been conducted earlier because the LE document also showed the date of the folder creation.

Wouldn't it be a better use of JB's time to try and prepare a defense for KC's MURDER charges ???????????

JB wouldn't even go near the vehicle today while the defense team and their forensic experts were inspecting the "overwhelming" evidence...........

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!

IIRC, the search for ZG was done on 7/16/08, but the search was put in a folder which had been created much earlier. At first many people thought the search had been conducted earlier because the LE document also showed the date of the folder creation.
Found it. Zenaida searches are on page 9. Based on the search times (6:21AM, 12:03PM, and the "last written" myspace search at 4:20pm), it may have been Cindy.

I don't know enough about how the history was accessed to know if an earlier myspace search made that same day would show up.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564976.pdf

JB other clients are DUI people..........does he really know how to handle a real case?
This is a laugh, hope A family can cover his bill............every motion, every minute is $$$ in his eyes.......who else will get sued?......imo

JB other clients are DUI people..........does he really know how to handle a real case?
This is a laugh, hope A family can cover his bill............every motion, every minute is $$$ in his eyes.......who else will get sued?......imo

I honestly don't believe that he really cares about the $$$ from this case (he seems to be happiest just hugging his clients, sitting too close and spending endless hours with them at his office). Unfortunately, KC does not realize that she is also being "used" as a stepping stone in JB's career. :crazy:

Someone from another board was watching WFTV live and they said Cindy is admitting to writing a book. No link yet.

Will it read like Dr. Seuss? Or, maybe Alice Through the Looking Glass?

Can she construct a sentence, BTW?

Wow, you've sure said something there, What'sThatClue! Hey, Let's all sue!:crazy:
I swear, Our suits wouldn't be any where near as crazy as Casey suing!!! This has to be the most ridiculous move yet!

I can't believe the stupidity of Jose Baez even thinking this one up!
:steamed:

Let's all wear clown noses to court!

Here I come out of lurk mode -- Hello, Sleuthers!

I listened intently to KC's descriptions of ZFG during her interviews with LE. I noticed KC stated that ZFG had no children, but that subsequently LE told ZFG that KC had identified/named her children. My hunch is that LE was calling ZFG's bluff to see if she would possibly "slip up" and admit to anything (at that time, they were working under the assumption there could be a grain of truth in KC's story).

Because KC (apparently) had no knowledge of ZFG's family status (kids), I'm of the mindset that she didn't actually glean any info from the visitor sheet ZFG filled out at Sawgrass.

My hunch is that KC spent the majority of the day June 17th concocting her story. During a window from approx 2:18 to 2:30p, her cell phone pings the tower NW of her parents home (between Anthony home & Sawgrass). Also during that timeframe, she places a call to AH and a call to RM.. and she receives a call from Dante S (who worked at a Ford dealership and lived at Sawgrass). My theory is that she may have asked him for information that would help her formulate her story (i.e. "Can you look up a license tag on a Ford Focus for me?" or "What day does trash collection happen at Sawgrass?") The duration of the call is just 7 minutes, so I doubt she got much useful info. (Speculation --> KC: "Dang, I guess I'll have to ask one of my LE buddies!") Incidentally, she pings that tower again from 2:49p to 3:47 and from 3:55p to 4:05 -- so she really seems to be hanging out around there.

I find it interesting that she then pings a tower near AR's house from 4:36p to 5:23, just before a 3-hour lapse in cell phone usage. The LE interview with AR has always bothered me. He claims he lied in his previous interview(s) because he was "scared". Scared of what?? That his buddies on the force would find out he'd been sleeping with a tramp?! C'mon, all the cool cops were doin' it! I suspect that AR's concern was that it would be found out he'd broken protocol to provide information to KC (like a license plate lookup) -- information that helped in the formulation of her story -- and that he feared could cause him to be viewed as an accessory after the fact. (Although, if he did such a thing, I believe he did it unwittingly at the time and it only occurred to him when the news broke that he may have played a role in helping her.) I really hope LE has gone back and re-visited AR with yet another interview that would poke at the "Scared of what?" angle. They dropped that line of questioning way too quickly, IMO.

So, as for the countersuit against ZFG. The claims in it are ridiculous (and, yes, poorly researched). And yes, surely there are better uses for his time.

In this video, Judge Napolitano (I LOVE this guy!) explains a "loophole" that Baez could have tried to use to get the defamation claim thrown out. The clencher is that KC would actually have to BELIEVE there was a babysitting ZFG.

My hunch is that Dante S. (his interview transcripts remain conspicuously unpublished) and/or AR has provided information to LE that makes it clear KC was busy concocting a story on the 17th of June.

MOO

Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brini
Let's all wear clown noses to court!
Originally Posted by LI_Mom
And risk being mistaken for a Casey supporter?!!! No way, Jose!

Very funny, you two! Even while lurking, I've enjoyed reading your posts, BTW. :)

Here I come out of lurk mode -- Hello, Sleuthers!

I listened intently to KC's descriptions of ZFG during her interviews with LE. I noticed KC stated that ZFG had no children, but that subsequently LE told ZFG that KC had identified/named her children. My hunch is that LE was calling ZFG's bluff to see if she would possibly "slip up" and admit to anything (at that time, they were working under the assumption there could be a grain of truth in KC's story).

Because KC (apparently) had no knowledge of ZFG's family status (kids), I'm of the mindset that she didn't actually glean any info from the visitor sheet ZFG filled out at Sawgrass.

My hunch is that KC spent the majority of the day June 17th concocting her story. During a window from approx 2:18 to 2:30p, her cell phone pings the tower NW of her parents home (between Anthony home & Sawgrass). Also during that timeframe, she places a call to AH and a call to RM.. and she receives a call from Dante S (who worked at a Ford dealership and lived at Sawgrass). My theory is that she may have asked him for information that would help her formulate her story (i.e. "Can you look up a license tag on a Ford Focus for me?" or "What day does trash collection happen at Sawgrass?") The duration of the call is just 7 minutes, so I doubt she got much useful info. (Speculation --> KC: "Dang, I guess I'll have to ask one of my LE buddies!") Incidentally, she pings that tower again from 2:49p to 3:47 and from 3:55p to 4:05 -- so she really seems to be hanging out around there.

I find it interesting that she then pings a tower near AR's house from 4:36p to 5:23, just before a 3-hour lapse in cell phone usage. The LE interview with AR has always bothered me. He claims he lied in his previous interview(s) because he was "scared". Scared of what?? That his buddies on the force would find out he'd been sleeping with a tramp?! C'mon, all the cool cops were doin' it! I suspect that AR's concern was that it would be found out he'd broken protocol to provide information to KC (like a license plate lookup) -- information that helped in the formulation of her story -- and that he feared could cause him to be viewed as an accessory after the fact. (Although, if he did such a thing, I believe he did it unwittingly at the time and it only occurred to him when the news broke that he may have played a role in helping her.) I really hope LE has gone back and re-visited AR with yet another interview that would poke at the "Scared of what?" angle. They dropped that line of questioning way too quickly, IMO.

So, as for the countersuit against ZFG. The claims in it are ridiculous (and, yes, poorly researched). And yes, surely there are better uses for his time.

In this video, Judge Napolitano (I LOVE this guy!) explains a "loophole" that Baez could have tried to use to get the defamation claim thrown out. The clencher is that KC would actually have to BELIEVE there was a babysitting ZFG.

My hunch is that Dante S. (his interview transcripts remain conspicuously unpublished) and/or AR has provided information to LE that makes it clear KC was busy concocting a story on the 17th of June.

MOO

Thoughts?

Great post & welcome, AgathaWannaBe.

I'm sure LE has plenty of info we haven't heard yet. Unfortunately, I don't think it's necessarily anything BIG but lots of little tidbits that will tie up a lot of loose ends.

I'm not so sure AR did anything even close to wrong but probably did NOT want to find himself dragged into this disgusting & crazy case.

*What I wish for is that they have a secret witness who SAW Casey disposing of a body or something important like that.

Interesting theory, agatha.

I wonder if LE has run a search on ZFG's DMV records to see if they were accessed in June '08, and if so, by whom.

Interesting theory, agatha.

I wonder if LE has run a search on ZFG's DMV records to see if they were accessed in June '08, and if so, by whom.

Makes no sense to me. Casey did not describe ZFG's car, why would she have asked someone to look up the license plate #? How would she even get the license plate #? Dante would have had no way to access that information.

Casey came up with her alibi at the last minute, IMO. If she'd planned it for a month, she wouldn't have told Cindy all the stories about how she and Caylee were spending time with Zanny. She used Zanny as her excuse for everything, when she had to come up with an alibi she used Zanny for that too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.Hewitt.BC
Back