Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against ZG

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, she didn't. She told LE that ZFG has no children. She also did not describe her car.

Yet, in the complaint JB filed for the countersuit, it states that the ZG that KC refers to as the actual kidnapper has 2 children. Go figure.

This just disgusts me. Hasn't Casey done enough to "embarrass" herself without anyone really even trying? Please!

Yeah, you would think that 'losing' your child would be a tad more embarassing!:eek:

Yet, in the complaint JB filed for the countersuit, it states that the ZG that KC refers to as the actual kidnapper has 2 children. Go figure.

huh :waitasec: changing her story again...........:eek:shocking

The non-imaginary ZFG did say in an interview that LE told her Casey named the children and Morgan makes that claim in the lawsuit, but in Casey's police interviews she clearly says that ZFG has no children.

So we have heard everything b/t KC and LE? IIRC, there were notes passed on to LE from different people who talked to KC after being in custody the 1st time.

I don't think that defense would fly.

ZFG is suing her for defamation and infliction of emotional defense.

Baez's defense is "It wasn't you, it was someone else."

ZFG's attorney then says, "Oh yeah? It was my client who suffered because of the statements made by your client identifying her by name and location. If not her, then who?"

How is Baez going to come up with a "separate and distinct" individual that shares both the ZFG name and an association with Sawgrass?

Then what?

So what if Casey stole the identity of a ZFG and spread some proof around----absent a real phone number. This gets into an area of crime I am not familiar. She's done something!!!!

I found it. It says the plantiff ZFG has 6 children and that Casey's ZFG only has 2. I think Baez isn't doing his homework.

You would think when you have a client up for murder and lying to the police you'd try not to paint her into another corner....

I'm trying to figure out, though, how this ZG (the one bringing the lawsuit) can have 6 kids if she's the same ZG who went to Sawgrass on 6/17. I thought that ZG had 2 kids--or did she for some reason only list 2 of her 6 kids on the apartment manager's sheet??

Maybe Jose is jellus that ZFG's attorney's firm employs over 100 lawyers and has the wherewithal to advertise on TV.

Did you catch the snipe in Jose's countersuit about Morgan? "A law firm, it should be noted, which utilizes highway billboards in order to advertise their services. This lawsuit allows them to generate further publicity for their law firm without paying thousands of dollars for a billboard."

Said by the man who has appeared on the Geraldo show on numerous occasions. What a tool.

So we have heard everything b/t KC and LE? IIRC, there were notes passed on to LE from different people who talked to KC after being in custody the 1st time.

Casey made no more statements to LE following the interview at Universal.

This counter claim is part of Baez' duty as KC's attorney. KC did not describe the ZFG we have seen on darkened videos and did not point her out as Zanny the Nanny when shown her picture and these are facts that tend to show that KC was not targeting this particular ZFG. KC did point out a stairwell and apartment where this ZFG visited, but unless her attorney can show that KC used this particular ZFG as her scapegoat, the lawsuit is frivolous.

JMHLO

Regarding this ZFG
KC said ZFG wears her hair straight & curly............True
KC said ZFG was of mixed nationality, Mom PR, Dad Black........True
KC's discription of ZFG's car very much simular to this ZFG
This ZFG was THE ONLY ZFG connected to Sawgrass aptmts

Cindy is probably writing the pre-quel to this story so that when we hear it we will all "understand." I haven't seen any case so full of twists and turns,lies,greed,sex,insanity,videotape, and oh yeah, murder (almost forgot this is supposed to be about Caylee)! Just goes to show ya tru life is stranger than fiction-cause even the writers of DALLAS weren't this good. God, I loved that show but ORLANDO beats it all to HE$$!!!:eek::eek:

You would think when you have a client up for murder and lying to the police you'd try not to paint her into another corner....

I'm trying to figure out, though, how this ZG (the one bringing the lawsuit) can have 6 kids if she's the same ZG who went to Sawgrass on 6/17. I thought that ZG had 2 kids--or did she for some reason only list 2 of her 6 kids on the apartment manager's sheet??

4 of her children do not live with her. She has some history of her own that may not work in her favor but we've been asked not to discuss it here until/unless it comes out in court.

The non-imaginary ZFG did say in an interview that LE told her Casey named the children and Morgan makes that claim in the lawsuit, but in Casey's police interviews she clearly says that ZFG has no children.

I noticed that as well. Didn't make sense to me. From the interviews I've read, KC specifically stated that ZFG did NOT have children. Not sure what they're going on about - perhaps something we have not been privy to...

Baez does have a case here...but getting back to what's really important...DOESN'T HE HAVE BIGGER FISH TO FRY?

kc changes the tune a bit during the universal interview, the det asks if ZFG could have kids, and kc walks right into it saying, "well, she could, I guess she could have kids.." kc never says how many, just that theres a possibility ZFG has them.

Bingo! The ZG that went to Sawgrass has 2 "young" children, the others are grown.

JM's law firm filed suit so that they wouldn't have to pay thousands of dollars in billboard advertising? ???? Now I've heard it all!

I found it. It says the plantiff ZFG has 6 children and that Casey's ZFG only has 2. I think Baez isn't doing his homework.

Uh oh.

Maybe Casey's defense should be that a kidnapper kidnapped 4 kids of the kidnapper????

Doesn't Baez think it might be a better idea not to go out of the way to HIGHLIGHT his client's crazy lies to the police & FBI? Just sayin'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back