Casey's Body Language and Reactionary Comments#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey is a pathological liar. I think Ashton came pretty damn close to what actually happened.

I also think that Casey's reaction was not grief at all, but redhot rage. I think her grabbing her wrist is her own habitual "restraining" of herself.
It would appear that wrist grabbing is not an adequate method of restraining herself.

I so agree with you. This phone call tells you everything you need to know about this family. It was before they knew they were being recorded so it is the ONLY time we heard them being themselves. Cindy being passive-aggressive, Lee getting irritated by KC going round and round, KC being rude, crude, selfish, mean, I could go on. It breaks my heart everytime I hear Kristina cry. Before she breaks down and says "if anything happens to Caylee I'll die" she simply says "Casey!" The way she says it is like she just can not believe all KC wants is to talk to Tony when her little girl is missing. KC's reaction to her friend crying about Caylee is the most cold-hearted, evil thing I have ever heard in my life.
ITA !

This taped phone call says it all. If the jury gets to hear this (and I think they will) it will give them incredible insight into the family, but most importantly Casey...while her daughter was missing. She could have cared less about Caylee's where abouts at that time (because she already knew where Caylee was). The jury will be disgusted.

At at 4:20, Kristina says to KC "if something were to happen to her I would die" KC then says "Oh well". She then quickly changes is to "Oh my god..".
I think this was a slip from KC, and she just admitted something did happen. I might be reading into this to much.

I noticed this back a while ago. I never really saw a discussion about it. I tried doing a quick search but didn't come up with much. Thought I would give it shot and see what everyone thinks. If it has been discussed, I'm sorry :banghead: lol, just give the correct link and delete this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI15oQbAh4

I don't hear "Oh well". Instead it appears to me she says "Whoa".

It would appear that wrist grabbing is not an adequate method of restraining herself.

You deserve the crown for best post! I bow in you presence!:woohoo:

Funny how "New York" she sounds in this call. she really is a chameleon isn't she?

Do you really think so? That's a stupid question, lol..of course you wouldn't have said that if not! Someone else mentioned that too and I have listened to it several times since. (and my blood pressure goes up a little more each time I do.. :furious:) While I'm from the south, I have quite a few friends from NY and I can't detect the 'accent'. Do you remember which part struck you as a NY inflection? Now I'm just plain curious! TIA!

At at 4:20, Kristina says to KC "if something were to happen to her I would die" KC then says "Oh well". She then quickly changes is to "Oh my god..".
I think this was a slip from KC, and she just admitted something did happen. I might be reading into this to much.

I noticed this back a while ago. I never really saw a discussion about it. I tried doing a quick search but didn't come up with much. Thought I would give it shot and see what everyone thinks. If it has been discussed, I'm sorry :banghead: lol, just give the correct link and delete this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI15oQbAh4

That's a great point you bring up. It seems that her girlfriend Kristina cared a lot more about what was happening to Caylee than her own mother did. And that's also a very astute observation on your part, that she said that because she already knew - possibly, more likely probably, IMHO.

JMO

If this has been posted already, I apologize.

Dr. Lillian Glass Body Language on Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony’s Body Language in Recent Court Appearance Looks Like the Fake Tears and Emotion of Sociopath.

When I looked at the video and analyzed the body language of alleged daughter killer, Casey Anthony during her latest court date, where the death penalty was being discussed, I saw phony tears with no liquid coming out of her eyes, contrived sobs and manipulation by her attorneys.

When Casey Anthony sat in the courtroom, was listening to all the horrible things she allegedly did to her little daughter Cayley, by the prosecutor she showed flashes of anger and nervousness in her facial
Link.
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Don't know if anyone else caught this but at 25:56 in this video, KC says "He's such a ba*tard"

Her comment comes after JA's statement "...1 thing we do know is this, if we have gotten to this stage those same jurors have already decided that the face that Caylee saw in those final moments of her life was her mother's face"

I'm behind and just reading this now. When I pull this video here up - it does not go up to 25.56, however, check out Judge Strictland's face at 7:25 when Jose is talking about speeding things up for "efficiency reasons". LOL - It is priceless!! Jose so does not get it, ha, ha!

Don't know if anyone else caught this but at 25:56 in this video, KC says "He's such a ba*tard"

Her comment comes after JA's statement "...1 thing we do know is this, if we have gotten to this stage those same jurors have already decided that the face that Caylee saw in those final moments of her life was her mother's face"

You're right!! I just found the video and listened to it full blast and I heard it. Amazing - she's the one who either "lost" or murdered her child and JA is the "ba*tard". What does that make her? She just proves over and over how incredibly clueless she is.

I think the KC trial is going to be the next "greatest show on earth....." drama, lies, murder, sex, partying, money, tabloids,thievery, tattoos, histrionics, pontificating, gesturing and....with a spectacular cast of "you can't make this stuff up" characters....however, I pray, rather that it will be justice for Caylee and not a mockery of our justice system...

This may be a bit off topic, and I haven't read this whole thread, but what I saw in watching Casey's reactions yesterday, was someone on the verge of lashing out.

I don't think Casey's crying was real, as I didn't notice any actual tears, but more the motions of someone trying to fake emotion.

I think Casey Anthony has an extremely short fuse. I think she's been coached to some degree by her attorneys to temper that short fuse. JB whispering to her, AL clutching Casey's arm, seemed designed to keep Casey in check, to keep her from an emotional outburst. Maybe they told her that when she feels like lashing out, to cry instead.

Going back to jail house video of Casey's visit with her parents on August 14th (I think that's the correct date), the one in which Casey went into a rage, clutching her fists, and demanding to be allowed to speak and threatening to walk out on the visit, is one example of Casey's short fuse.

I think there's a good possibility that Casey will be disruptive during the trial, which won't leave a good impression with the jury.

I'm willing to bet that GA and CA have spent most of their lives walking on egg shells, mindful that confrontations with Casey will result in an emotional outburst of rage.

I think too that Casey's short fuse led to an outburst of rage following the fight with Cindy on June 15th, and that rage led to Caylee's death.

think of it as an elaborate stage production. it's not just casey. it's the "show". It's the fatherly JB consoling kc. It's the motherly female attorney holding kc. It's a very staged pity party. And a strategy of the defenses is going to be the poor pitiful wrongly accused mother who has to listen to this gruesome tale. It's ALL part of the show, not just kc.

If this has been posted already, I apologize.

Dr. Lillian Glass Body Language on Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony’s Body Language in Recent Court Appearance Looks Like the Fake Tears and Emotion of Sociopath.

When I looked at the video and analyzed the body language of alleged daughter killer, Casey Anthony during her latest court date, where the death penalty was being discussed, I saw phony tears with no liquid coming out of her eyes, contrived sobs and manipulation by her attorneys.

When Casey Anthony sat in the courtroom, was listening to all the horrible things she allegedly did to her little daughter Cayley, by the prosecutor she showed flashes of anger and nervousness in her facial expression. This is exactly the facial and body language the sociopaths show when they are busted!

For Casey, like most of those who exhibit sociopathic tendencies, there is no remorse whatsoever .There is only the anger that she got caught, is confined, and may possibly be facing the death penalty for something with she thought she could get away.
Shortly after seeing Casey’s anger flash across her face, we see Jose Baez leaning into Casey’s ear, out of camera range. He obviously does this so that his lips cannot be read. Even so, we can imagine what Baez most likely whispered to Casey. He no doubt, told her to show some emotion- a task which is virtually impossible for Case, considering her limited range of emotions. He probably told her that all eyes would be on her so she needed to garner some sympathy with tears.

In what looked to me like a choreographed move, Jose Baez’s co- attorney Andrea Lyons grabbed Casey’s wrist and continue to hold on to it even before Casey feigned emotion.

Although there are times we see Casey’ shoulders heaving. The giveaway that it is phony is that she seems to do it in rather inconsistent intervals. There is way too much lag time and non rhythmic rising and falling of the shoulders that you would see with genuine sobbing. This is what also casts doubt on the genuineness of her tears.
The upset she feels is not for Cayley but for herself as she no doubt heard the prosecutor giving a graphic account of what she most likely did to her daughter Cayley as she smothered her breathing with duct tape.
Apparently, there were whispers that were picked up via tape when Casey was doing her phoney crying. She apparently said to attorney Andrea Lyons to make the prosector stop as he continued on about how he belived Casey murdered Cayley. She obviously knew she was busted as prosecutors no doubt figured out what to the little girl in graphic detail. Casey didn’t want to hear what she most may have likely done to Caylee.
When Casey does finally come up for air, there is no wetness on her face, or tears in her eyes. Although she attempts to wipe away tears, there are no tears to wipe. This is consistent with behavior of sociopaths and is consistent with what he have seen from Casey Anthony all along. While they many mimic the facial contortions associated with crying, it is nto genuine crying and there are no genuine tears as we see in this case.

We also see a flash on non facial emotion during the one the time she supposedly breaks away from the co-attorney Andrea Lyon’s embrace, thereby validating Casey’s faking her emotions.

While this may have ideally been a good plot to garner emotion and sympathy towards Casey, if you watch Casey in action, you clearly see that something is amiss, You may not be able to put your finger on exactly what it is, but you know something about Casey just doesn’t seem right or add up, You are absolutely correct. It’s not just your instincts working here, it is your eyes and your brain processing what you have and have not seen. You have not seen genuine emotion and you have seen someone trying to manufacture and manipulate those emotions.

I think that no matter how Casey or attorney Baez try to spin he tale that she had nothing to do with little daughter Caylee’s murder, a jury will never buy it. They will no doubt, see through her phony body language and recommend the appropriate penalty for her taking the life of her innocent beautiful little girl. www. drlillianglass.com
Link.
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Should someone send this information to CA and GA? Oh wait.....they already KNOW she is a sociopath. They just won't admit it.

My take on what I saw with her was a protective stance when crying, covering her face with her hand and hair. What was even more interesting was CA & GA body language; at the very time she really needed to be "comforted", her parents left the room. It really is indicative of their relationship with her, and kind of how this whole case has gone along. Fire and Ice, black and white, you are with me or you are abandoning me.

KC's tears were all about her. She cried when they mentioned she was cut off from her support system because anything she might say to her family could be deadly for her. I imagine that KC is pretty lonely when she can't share what really happened, and there is no soft place to land for her. She responds in anger because that is an allowed response in this family (remember the videos in front of the house with the baseball bat?) It appears they can show anger to others but when KC starts showing anger, the parents do anything to avoid provoking her.
that makes me wonder if she has ever actually done anything to ga or ca in the past such as attack them .. mabey they are scared of her in some way .. and i dunno i think them raking in all this money from this photo or tht interview is thier way of saying fu to her for what she did .. but they have to play nice to her to retain ownership of things .. just a theory ive often wondered about

I unexpectedly got some fuel for my wrist grabbing obsession today when researching something else. This is a video of the motion hearing on March 12, 2009.

At around 48:00 starts testimony about the maggots that were eating KC's little baby's dead body that was decomposing in the trunk of her car. Two things are very interesting. One, there's lots of wrist grabbing. Two, KC's attorneys forgot to tell her to get hysterical, and she sits there stone cold without a single tear, and without a single whisper to her attorneys regarding the CSI tech to "make him stop".

Fascinating stuff. Having Lillian Glass's article today in combination with this hearing video where KC shows no emotion for her murdered baby Caylee is just... well... interesting.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/031209Casey_Anthony_Motion_hearing

I think the KC trial is going to be the next "greatest show on earth....." drama, lies, murder, sex, partying, money, tabloids,thievery, tattoos, histrionics, pontificating, gesturing and....with a spectacular cast of "you can't make this stuff up" characters....however, I pray, rather that it will be justice for Caylee and not a mockery of our justice system...

What you just said is what bothers me the most about this whole case. Young mothers kill their kids way to often in this country with little more than a blip on the news about the sweet innocent baby sent to heaven way to early by her evil mother. With this case it is a cross of Jerry Springer,Maury and Saturday night live and the little girl that died Caylee is just an after thought to this family. KC is no different than the hundred of other baby killers,it is her families greed that has turned a tragic situation into an insane money making adventure that any vulture that can swoop in for a few tid bits of fame and money it is for the taking. All the while strangers are crying out Justice for Caylee and from the sound of the SA they see what is going on and will do everything within the law to make sure the craziness ends and justice will prevail.:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back