Casey's Body Language and Reactionary Comments#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she was shaking her head in disbelief that her father didn't go along with the story to save her life.

She is pathetic.

I agree with you about her disbelief in her family not saving her. However, she was shaking her head no BEFORE he even had a chance to answer. As the question was being asked her head was shaking back and forth in a no motion and George was also shaking his head no.

I think it is pretty common knowledge that you can spot dishonesty by watching if a persons head nodding yes or no correlates with what they are saying.

Shaking the head isn't always indicative of disagreeing or lying.
I read about it through Eyes for Lies Blog. (Not sure if it acceptable to link here.)
She explains in detail why that doesn't always mean. NO.
Her blog has really interesting theories about body language.

I will read it for sure. I just was really struck by it. Makes me wonder if the jury notices those things as well.

As I said, I am no expert...just an observation.

I've noticed that ICA's reactions aren't always appropriate to the situation or in sync with what's being said. I think she planned to shake her head "no" to whatever her father was going to say and just did it too soon.

OMG! I Can't believe Casey started to cry and wipe her nose the second JB told the jury about the "sexual abuse".

Casey knows Damn good and well that never took place and I honestly hope she sits on death row.

If anyone on DR deserves to die it is Casey Marie Anthony!!!!

In my uneducated opinion, I think the shaking of the head was a show for the jury...as if to say aloud, "why doesn't he just admit it."

I thought her head shaking was a poor attempt at "I can't believe he's lying like this! See he's really going to make me take the fall for it".

I have to agree - I think whatever 'story' she's invented she's decided to believe and doesn't like it when anybody else doesn't believe it. I'll be very interested as the trial goes on if she starts the hand and arm rubbing in front of the jury.

Does the rubbing of the spots on the table, rubbing on the hands, etc. remind anyone else of this:

Lady Macbeth: "Out damned spot! Out, I say!"
from Macbeth
William Shakespeare

If only I had a dollar for everytime someone mentioned that, I'd be in some tropical island retreat w/o a care in the world. LOL

I just haveto jump in with my 2cents! I havent watched GA's testimony, but just watching ICA during JB's opening, I gotta give her credit. Academy Award winning actress is her next fantasy! If you have watched her during the last 3 years, she has never looked this distraught or made these facial expressions before. She saved it all for the jury. I feel I can see right through her! I must admit, I cannot believe what I am seeing so far. Unbelievable. I almost cried for her parents today. What a nightmare.

OMG! I Can't believe Casey started to cry and wipe her nose the second JB told the jury about the "sexual abuse".
Casey knows Damn good and well that never took place and I honestly hope she sits on death row.

If anyone on DR deserves to die it is Casey Marie Anthony!!!!

BBM: Yes - she started to cry when JB first told the jury about the sexual abuse she endured by her father. A true actress indeed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I sure as heck didn't see a "display of the same tears" when JA put her dad on the stand and point blank asked him if he had ever abused his daughter. I saw no reaction from ICA. Why did she only cry when JB mentioned it to the jury? If it was that horrific for her to recall, why didn't she still feel it was horrific and react when her own father was on the stand and stated that he didn't do it!!!!??? Shouldn't she have cried the same way and shook her head, "NO that's not true" when he said he didn't do it if she believes he did????

Also, it now appears that she "recalls" that she was abused and even now remembers that it happened at age 8. (Her prison letters to her prison pals stated she "thinks" her father abused her when she was much younger). Then, correct me if I'm wrong, her attorney adds that at age 13 she had her dad's ***** in her mouth and then had to go to school and pretend nothing happened. So is he accusing her dad (GA) of abusing her from age 8 through 15? So did her dad just stop at age 15? And when did LA begin to abuse her? I believe she stated she was in high school or junior high. Was she abused by both her dad and her brother at the same time? Or did her dad stop and her brother begin?????

It's funny in her jailhouse letters she "vaguely" thinks her dad abused her, but was more specific about what Lee did. So today -- she definitely remembers her father abused her at age 8, made her put his ***** in her mouth at age 13, and her brother also abused her while she was in junior or senior high school. I'm not sure why she decided to stick around and live in the same house for as long as she did and why she didn't just get out of dodge as soon as she graduated?

I'm also not sure why in GA jailhouse video with his daughter from August 2008, I was amazed at how ICA tells him "I miss you" "I love you" "Caylee has the best of all of us in her" "It's not your fault - you acted out of love" (in response to GA apologizing to her for not being a better father or listening more, etc.) ' she also told him "I LOVE YOU" - "You were always my buddy".... etc. etc. etc. But he abused her???? I wish the SA would play that video to the jurors. Because that sure as heck didn't look like she was afraid of him or was pizzed at him for abusing her.... JMO

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

BBM:
It's funny in her jailhouse letters she "vaguely" thinks her dad abused her, but was more specific about what Lee did. So today -- she definitely remembers her father abused her at age 8, made her put his ***** in her mouth at age 13, and her brother also abused her while she was in junior or senior high school. I'm not sure why she decided to stick around and live in the same house for as long as she did and why she didn't just get out of dodge as soon as she graduated?

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html
She didn't graduate, remember. No Job, pregnant, no diploma, no way to leave

She could have looked for a job. Flipping burgers may not be as glamorous as ICA imagines her life should be, but it is a start. You can get a GED. You can get an entry level job. You can make some attempt to better your circumstance. Especially if you are in a house of horror and abuse with your young child.

IMO ICA knew she was gonna have to refute her fathers testimony about the abuse with her actions. Particularly if the DT does not intend to put her on the stand to sell her story. Her body language before the jury is her best shot.

I believe, as other posters have mentioned, that she anticipated when she was supposed to cry, dab her eyes, look haunted and shake her head. I think she simply jumped her cue to begin doing so. Sociopaths, which I believe her to be, tend not to actually feel appropriate emotional responses but become consumate actors in portraying the emotions they think are required. I think her body language in court is very calculated and preplanned. When she begins to clench her jaw in anger and teh more ugly less meek feelings come up, she dabs the eye, casts her eyes down, turns to the side abit shakes her head abit and lets the tears well.

MOO

She didn't graduate, remember. No Job, pregnant, no diploma, no way to leave

It is my opinion only that it's all about "choices." Yes, I remember ICA didn't graduate. But she could have. In the end, it was her choice not to graduate. She could have chosen to make up whatever classes she needed in order to graduate, but she didn't. She was, however, finished with her education at that time and could have moved out IF she was so traumatized by the alleged abuse she suffered by her brother AND father.

She was also perfectly able to get a job and go to work and support herself OR move in with someone … especially IF she was so traumatized by the alleged abuse. It was her choice not to work for whatever reason. She was pregnant, yes. But again, that was her choice to first have sex and then to have the baby. There are plenty of young, single, unwed pregnant mothers who have to work to support their child. I don’t feel she should be an exception just because she got herself pregnant due to her poor choices.

As far as her having no way to leave, well she certainly found a way to leave after her daughter went missing -- as a matter of fact, she was able to find a way to leave and found a place to stay for 30 days when she was hiding from everyone and hiding Caylee from everyone. She was able to find a place then.... so I'm not seeing that she had no way to leave. There’s ALWAYS a way….especially if one is truly being abused.

I have no sympathy if she chose not to find a real job, pregnant or not. I know plenty of youngsters who have two part-time jobs just to be able to afford their cheap apartment/efficiency or to be able to afford their share of the rent with their roommates. I have also known many of the same women who were pregnant and working. Yes, she was pregnant, but that shouldn't justify her staying in an abusive home where the abuser could abuse her child.

In my opinion, that would be more of a reason for her to "up and leave" if she was truly being "abused" or "had been abused". What kind of mother would allow their baby to be in the same house as "abusers"??? That’s child neglect right there IF the alleged abuse allegations were really true…..

All of this is just my opinion.

If Casey follows some recent child crimes committed by their mothers - she could start to realize that accusations about a bad childhood could get her sympathy especially if it was suggested to her by her attorneys. Misty Croslin and others she may have followed while in prison. Nice lessons she is learning although it sure didn't help Misty. But wondering is that helped create this plan or just wild stories since we heard so many wild stories since 2008.

KC certainly has been shaking her head "no" a lot in court. Of course, it is always in reference to some negative testimony. Shaking her head when GA on stand denying the abuse allegation, shaking her head when ME reported KC bragged what a good liar she is, just shaking her head about the gas cans, the decomp smell...it goes on.

Does KC believe she is sending a message to the jury? I think it reflects on her badly because it insinuates that everyone is lying who has something a bit negative to say or if it doesn't flow with the DT theory. Then again, it seems second nature to her to deny Everything that doesn't show her in a good light.

As each day passes, it seems more likely that KC is going to HAVE to testify. IF she wants to hammer in this accident theory, and the abuse theory, she will have to tell it herself. I can see her on the stand, lying and then just making stuff up as she goes along, finally telling the most elaborate lies--like always.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back